ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THRU AND THRU Return to archive
11-20-02 11:20 AM
Nellcote Is up on video section of RS.com!
It's a good version, IMO
Not the crowd burner I thought.
My mind races right back to the Season II ending Sopranos...
11-20-02 11:22 AM
T&A Unfortuntely - these videos that are posted on rs.com pale by comparison to the real thing - being there. The mixes are atrocious and do not even begin to capture the live sound and the experience/sensation of being there. Thru & Thru KILLED in Oakland, but you wouldn't know it by this lame video. Same can probably be said for the other live video posts on rs.com...I haven't been impressed by one yet.
11-21-02 03:16 PM
sandrew I just watched this clip. It's a lot better than I thought it would be; Keith really puts his heart into it. And I love the fact that an audience cheers at the utterance of the word "fuck." What is it about that word? It's not like you don't hear it a thousand times a day ...

Whatever, Keith singing, "Once again, those Fuuuucking blues" is hysterical.
11-21-02 03:29 PM
Moonisup IT ROCKS
11-21-02 03:30 PM
jb Moon...where are the pictures of Shidoobees? Also, I got my own password and user name ...
11-21-02 03:58 PM
Moonisup You can login!! COOL!!!!!

ahh at virtual ticket, look at party with stonesdoug

under videos it must be