ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: San Diego!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-21-02 10:52 PM
MarthaMyDear These are BEAUTIFUL, stoneslib!!! VERY NICE!!! Have you thought of photography for a living or part-time living, etc.??? Do you do that already??? These are very nice!!! Keep up the great work!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
11-22-02 01:41 AM
stoneslib I'm strictly an amateur, hobbyist actually. Not a pro bone in my body. Still, I am getting top-notch scans made from the better negs to (hopefully) get some nice print enlargements made.
11-22-02 02:39 AM
MarthaMyDear That's cool!!! These are really nice... Do you use Photoshop at all??? If you do, etc., you could sharpen some of the images that are a little bit blurred, etc., by using the Sharpen filter, etc.... It's just a thought 'cause these are so nice... I don't know if you use Photoshop or not (?!?!?!), but if you don't, etc., I could help you with that... Take care and keep up the great work!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
11-23-02 04:59 AM
MarthaMyDear stoneslib... lol............. :P :P :P :P :P I was bored and wired on coffee, etc., so I took the liberty (if that is ok.?!?!?! ) and sharpened most of what I could out of the blurriness in the beautiful pix you took, etc., so here they are in the same order that you posted them!!! Just drag and drop them to your desktop, etc., and let me know if you do that, etc., or if you're done doing that, etc., and I'll take them off my server!!! I hope these look ok.??? If you want me to change them somehow (make them less sharp, etc.), then just let me know and I will... I like doing this, so... Anyways, enjoy and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

11-23-02 05:02 AM
MarthaMyDear
11-23-02 05:06 AM
MarthaMyDear
11-23-02 05:10 AM
MarthaMyDear
11-23-02 05:14 AM
MarthaMyDear And, here's your avatar, although the larger version didn't sharpen-up right, etc. (???)... These all look too sharp to me now... lol.............. :P :P :P :P :P Oh, well... If you want me to sharpen them less than this, etc., just let me know and I will... It can be done quickly, etc., so PEACE!!! ROCK ON!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***

Page: 1 2