ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Rooooostah is back!
© 2005 Roostah!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does anyone have the PETCO show? Return to archive
November 22nd, 2005 12:18 AM
prodigalson I was at the show it was my first time seeing the stones and it was so amazing. i love the stones. just curious about a dvd or a bootleg cd of some sort. thank you.
November 22nd, 2005 12:27 AM
Dan Its on some of the torrent sites. I am on dialup so I havent bothered with that yet.
November 22nd, 2005 12:50 AM
drno12
quote:
prodigalson wrote:
I was at the show it was my first time seeing the stones and it was so amazing. i love the stones. just curious about a dvd or a bootleg cd of some sort. thank you.

05-11-11 San Diego CA Petco Park
--------------------------------
SOURCE #1: MD audience (CoreSound Binaurals > Sony MZ-NHF800)
quality: 7.5
download link: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-...ls.php?id=68504

SOURCE #2: DAT audience (Schoeps MK41 > Sony TCD-D100)
quality: 8.0
download link: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-...ls.php?id=68552
November 22nd, 2005 01:42 AM
pdog I don't know if those links include Drakes remaster, so there's posibly 3 versions floating around!
November 22nd, 2005 02:29 AM
prodigalson oh man these links arent working. darn it.
November 22nd, 2005 04:52 AM
drno12
quote:
prodigalson wrote:
oh man these links arent working. darn it.

I' m sorry, but I just copied and pasted it from here. Sticky: A Bigger Bang Tour 2005/06 audio recordings history Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Didn`t try wether they work or not!!!

How about this one?
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=68552&dllist=1#seeders
Hope this works!
[Edited by drno12]
November 22nd, 2005 03:44 PM
prodigalson i got the downlaod done. its jsut know i cant play the files. it says they are a file called "flac" i have no clue how i can get these playing.
November 22nd, 2005 03:50 PM
doo doo doo Dude download "foobar 2000" to play them.

And check out the sticky torrent help thread near the top of the page to get you going.
November 22nd, 2005 04:58 PM
prodigalson o my god thank you everyone for helping me. this is the best board i have ever been apart of and im new.thank you so much. i got the show rollin its amazing. it was my first time seeing the stones and as you can here on the recording it was magical. thank you honestly.
- prodigal son
November 22nd, 2005 07:09 PM
mac_daddy quite a productive first three posts...

quite constructive responses, too...

nicely done.
November 23rd, 2005 05:15 AM
drno12
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
quite a productive first three posts...

quite constructive responses, too...

nicely done.

I don`t know whether there is any need to comment on posts!! I haven`t seen you around to help that guy so why are you here now to valuate our posts here? Will you do so on all the other posts too?

Maybe you should use the time to get the tracker more lucid?? This could be done by just adding a new column (instead of Status or Ave Pr-whatever that means) with the date on which the torrent was uploaded. And then don`t sort it by the torrent name, sort it by the date (newest on top). That would help a lot.

Okay was that constructive enough? I already posted something like that a while ago and didn`t receive any answer. By the way there were some great posts how to upgrade the tracker by other members too. Never saw any reaction on those! Maybe cause you valuated other posts??????

Okay I stop now, cause I don`t want to argue and I also stop to be constructive, cause nothing will change!

Btw :-))) means something isn`t meant that serious!!! You should have seen that!!! So there was no need to answer in that way then (I think you know what I mean, if not, have a look:
http://novogate.com/board/968/218102-1.html).

Best
drno12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)