ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Rooooostah is back!
© 2005 Roostah!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger's trash unveiled Return to archive
November 21st, 2005 03:16 PM
Tom Long-time garbologist A. J. Weberman is about to unveil Mick Jagger's garbage aka jagger's junk which was collected from his pad in the 80's in nyc.

Just go to http://www.garbology.com

November 21st, 2005 04:05 PM
Saint Sway what a total invasion of privacy.

and why the fuck is anyone allowed to profit from someone's personal items that they "found" in the trash??
November 21st, 2005 08:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Ha! It's always a good thing to own a shredder.
November 21st, 2005 08:42 PM
corgi37 Never trust anyone who only uses initials in their name.

Signed, C.F. Corgi.
November 21st, 2005 09:04 PM
pavlovs dog

I accidentally pissed on a homeless guy once. I was out late one night walking down 2nd Ave around the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza and I really had to piss. Well, there realy aren't any bars or restaurants around there so I ducked behind a building and there was this big box so I hid behind it and started to piss. All of a sudden this guy starts yelling, "hey you're pissing on me!" so I apologized and ran away. Funny thing, he didn't really seem THAT angry, more irritated that irate, like he was used to getting pissed on.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)