ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Rooooostah is back!
© 2005 Roostah!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ladies and gentlemen: the rolling stones Return to archive
November 19th, 2005 09:37 PM
straycatblues has anybody seen this lately?
how is it?
do you know where i can get a copy of it??
thanks
November 20th, 2005 05:44 AM
star star fantastic live document of MT era stones. they rock on this one. definatly their better concert releases. you can always find copies going cheap on ebay, go for the 4 reel version if u can find it. dont expect sound quality to be four flicks standard though, it can be quite ragged, but hey thats the feeling we want!
November 20th, 2005 08:07 AM
MRD8 If you use bit torrent you can download it here on the Rocks Off tracker...just click on the bit torrent link on the top of this page!
November 20th, 2005 09:28 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Simply wonderfull
I saw it one week ago, and I've been waitin' to see for 20 years!
Seeing the Stones playing live MIDNIGHT RAMBLER and BYE BYE JOHNNIE is been for me like walkin' through the clouds...
November 20th, 2005 01:03 PM
Soul Survivor It's great
November 20th, 2005 01:44 PM
The Porkchop Express simply phenomenal

incredible set list, the band is so tight

highlights include Gimme Shelter, Dead Flowers, Love in Vain, SWEET VIRGINIA (WOW), You Can't Always Get What You Want and ALL DOWN THE LINE (JESUS CHRIST)

Mick Taylor is a god
November 20th, 2005 04:06 PM
Ronnie Richards Possibly the greatest thing the Stones have ever released.
(Except for some reason they refuse to rerelase it..)
November 20th, 2005 08:34 PM
Soldatti I can't believe that they didn't released it on DVD. The best thing on video from the golden era.
November 20th, 2005 08:58 PM
mac_daddy the one currently on our tracker is the finest of them all (the genuine masters release)...
November 20th, 2005 09:12 PM
deuce Really? I thought the 4 reel version was considered to be the best. What makes this one better?
November 20th, 2005 09:34 PM
mac_daddy widescreen, and the sound is better...

there is a comp thread either on shidoobee or iorr...
November 21st, 2005 03:05 PM
texile great document of the stones at thier peak -
they're so tight - the music drives so hard it's almost too much to just sit on the couch and listen passively...
the stones should capitalize on all those trendy stones t-shirts by releasing this dvd....but will they?
no. there's are generations of kids who believe the stones are nothing but a bunch of mellowed out geezers...
someone needs to remind the world of that fire.
November 21st, 2005 09:30 PM
corgi37 I need to plug my brain into this torrent stuff. I just dont frigging get it! I try to follow all the instructions, but some thing is just not clicking. Also, i looked for L&G on the torrent thread (all 14 pages) and couldnt find it.

I am a moron. Hunky and spunky - but a moron never the less.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)