ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Rooooostah is back!
© 2005 Roostah!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Argentina presales begins tomorrow Return to archive
November 17th, 2005 03:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl RS.COM presale starts tomorrow (Friday) and ends Monday 21, public sales starts Tuesday 22 @ 10:00

Prices

• Platea Baja Preferencial- $250 + 10% Service Charge $85 USD
  • Platea Baja- $200 + 10% Service Charge $68 USD
  • Platea Alta -$150 + 10% Service Charge $51 USD
  • Campo - $150 + 10% Service Charge $51 USD
  • Popular - $75+ 10% Service Charge $25 USD

http://www.ticketek.com.ar/
November 17th, 2005 03:29 PM
pdog Ticket prices in USD are pretty cheap... I'm wondering, is this cheap to you too? Or is it as painful as our $350.00 to $450.00 prices?
November 17th, 2005 03:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl There are pretty cheap to me too, I paid $360 USD for EACH of my tickets in Mexico City.

Argentina has the cheapest prices so far, the other day we made comparisons of Pearl Jam and others and Argentina has really cheap prices

November 17th, 2005 03:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I don't live in Argentina

The rs.com membership is more expensive than the most expensive tix in Argentina.

November 17th, 2005 03:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: One of the shows will be broadcast live on TV in Argentina, this was confirmed to me on November 7th

This is the way they can pay the RS fees
November 17th, 2005 05:54 PM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: One of the shows will be broadcast live on TV in Argentina, this was confirmed to me on November 7th

A Soundboard for us... Sweet!
November 17th, 2005 05:55 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: One of the shows will be broadcast live on TV in Argentina, this was confirmed to me on November 7th

Excuse me, but I don't think that's the reason that the tickets are cheaper than US. And I bloody hope that the outrageous beach concert NEVER HAPPEN.

Figers crossed, they will add one more date to São Paulo and the rio gig is going to take place at Maracanã Stadium!

Word!
November 17th, 2005 06:18 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Excuse me, but I don't think that's the reason that the tickets are cheaper than US. And I bloody hope that the outrageous beach concert NEVER HAPPEN.

Figers crossed, they will add one more date to São Paulo and the rio gig is going to take place at Maracanã Stadium!

Word!

My fingers are crossed hermano!
November 17th, 2005 06:43 PM
Soldatti Just a comparison:
- The basic salary in Argentina is 650 pesos or 216 USD per month.
- A pensioner / retired owns 300 pesos or 100 USD per month.

The 60% of the country owns less than 700 pesos (235 USD) per month and only the 15% owns more than 1,000 pesos (300 USD) per month.

The prices are extremely cheap if we see all the other countries, but in Argentina is VERY expensive. A 265 pesos (85 USD) ticket it's almost the salary of the 40% of the country.
November 18th, 2005 06:59 AM
Madafaka Do you see? All of you MUST to see a Stones show in Argentina! Is cheaper and girls are hot!
November 18th, 2005 09:22 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Do you see? All of you MUST to see a Stones show in Argentina! Is cheaper and girls are hot!

You know that R'n'R concerts here are too, hotter than hell.
November 18th, 2005 01:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Check this http://www.dge.com.ar/

November 21st, 2005 09:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's today the presale for PLATINUM fan members and tomorrow the VISA presale.

Previous information was official as comes from the DGE website and some articles, but seems they moved the date
November 21st, 2005 08:26 PM
Soldatti Tickets on sale in 1:30...
http://www.ticketek.com.ar/show.asp?code=STONES
November 22nd, 2005 04:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl For international buyers call ( 54-11 ) 5237-7200
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)