ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Rooooostah is back!
© 2005 Roostah!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SBC Park,San Francisco: November 15 - Setlist, Pics and Reviews Return to archive
November 16th, 2005 01:10 AM
Poplar 1. START ME UP
2. SHATTERED
3. SHE'S SO COLD
4. TUMBLING DICE
5. ROUGH JUSTICE
6. RAIN FALL DOWN
7. AS TEARS GO BY
8. MIDNIGHT RAMBLER!!
9. NIGHT TIME
Band Intros
10. SLIPPING AWAY
11. INFAMY
12. MISS YOU
13. OH NO NOT YOU AGAIN!
14. YOU GOT ME ROCKIN'
15. HONKY TONK WOMAN
16. SYMPATHY
17. IT'S ONLY ROCK N ROLL
18. BROWN SUGAR
19. JUMPIN' JACK FLASH
20. YCAGWYW
21. SATISFACTION

totally kills Sunday night. shit work sucks.

[Edited by Poplar]
[Edited by Poplar]
November 16th, 2005 03:02 AM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:
1. START ME UP
2. SHATTERED
3. SHE'S SO COLD
4. TUMBLING DICE
5. ROUGH JUSTICE
6. RAIN FALL DOWN
7. AS TEARS GO BY
8. MIDNIGHT RAMBLER!!
9. NIGHT TIME
Band Intros
10. SLIPPING AWAY
11. INFAMY
12. MISS YOU
13. OH NO NOT YOU AGAIN!
14. YOU GOT ME ROCKIN'
15. HONKY TONK WOMAN
16. SYMPATHY
17. IT'S ONLY ROCK N ROLL
18. BROWN SUGAR
19. JUMPIN' JACK FLASH
20. YCAGWYW
21. SATISFACTION

[Edited by Poplar]
[Edited by Poplar]

Great fucking show tonight!!! They mixed up the setlist better than they did on the two SF shows back in 2002... Or so it seemed!
November 16th, 2005 03:27 AM
Voodoo Scrounge no gimme shelter?
November 16th, 2005 04:22 AM
MarkP Great show tonight. Better than Sunday nights show, although I thought that show was great too. Midnight Ramber was good and the crowd loved it. We were sitting on Ronnie's side tonight. He is a lot of fun to watch.

I am so tempted to drive down to Fresno for Sunday's show!
November 16th, 2005 06:48 AM
Flashpoint How's the response to RFD from the audience so far?
November 16th, 2005 06:59 AM
ziggypayne "no gimme shelter?"

Gimme Shelter hasn't been played on this tour so far.
November 16th, 2005 10:37 AM
glencar
quote:
Flashpoint wrote:
How's the response to RFD from the audience so far?

In ATL, the reaction was flat. We diehards liked it but most people were scratching their heads.
November 16th, 2005 11:32 AM
MarkP I think Rain Fall Down came off very well both nights in San Francisco. I like that song a lot..it has a good groove. Mick plays guitar and don's a headset microphone.

Rough Justice and Oh No Not You Again were good both nights. I like the song Infamy, but I don't think the band knows how to play it live yet, or the mix is off, because it seems a bit messy in the arrangement. Still, I could not believe the folks who leave during Keith's set to get more beer. Keith's set is a highlight for me and my wife.
November 16th, 2005 12:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
MarkP wrote:
I think Rain Fall Down came off very well both nights in San Francisco. I like that song a lot..it has a good groove. Mick plays guitar and don's a headset microphone.

YESSSSS!!!!

man, theres nothing cooler than a singer with a headset microphone!!!! Its so Justin Timberlake!!!!

sounds like a true highlight of the show!

all that song needs now are some back up dancers in hip rain gear with well choreographed dance moves

November 16th, 2005 12:29 PM
T&A enjoyed both shows - but it's become palpably apparent that RW just can't play AT ALL anymore. His attempts at playing even the most basic licks are becoming embarrassing. Funny moment during Tears Go By - MJ totally flubs up in the middle of the song and after the song ends he mouths over to Keith with a wry grin - "I Fucked Up!"
November 16th, 2005 12:45 PM
Dan No Get Off My Cloud or Paint It Black while the novelty effect of As Tears Go By is rapidly wearing off. I have to give this one to Metallica.
November 16th, 2005 12:46 PM
monkey_man As Tears Goes By leading into Midnight Rambler was great! I did catch Jaggers fuck up in As Tears Go By. . .he seemed to forget where he was in the song. It still sounded great anyway!
[Edited by monkey_man]
November 16th, 2005 12:51 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Poplar wrote:

C'mon Poplar! Sun night had SV, GOMC and PIB . . . don't beat yourself up too hard!
[Edited by monkey_man]
November 16th, 2005 02:42 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

YESSSSS!!!!

man, theres nothing cooler than a singer with a headset microphone!!!! Its so Justin Timberlake!!!!

sounds like a true highlight of the show!

all that song needs now are some back up dancers in hip rain gear with well choreographed dance moves

No. There's nothing cooler than someone living in past technology. That's REAL cool.

grow the fuck up

OK now

Cazart!!!!
November 16th, 2005 04:52 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

No. There's nothing cooler than someone living in past technology. That's REAL cool.

thats a dumb blanket statement.

sampling is a modern technology. That doesnt make it cool.

it AMAZES me the things that some people will defend just becauses its the Stones.

headset mic's are gay

period

only boy bands and pop diva's think they're cool

call a spade a spade for once

I swear, if Mick dumped in your mouth you'd write about how great it tasted

November 16th, 2005 05:22 PM
Gimme Shelter Another great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 16th, 2005 05:33 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

headset mic's are gay

the Fredudian slips above show your true colors

November 16th, 2005 05:44 PM
Saint Sway eh?

what slip?

and its "Freudian" btw

[Edited by Saint Sway]
November 16th, 2005 06:27 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thats a dumb blanket statement.

sampling is a modern technology. That doesnt make it cool.

Depends on how you use it

quote:

it AMAZES me the things that some people will defend just becauses its the Stones.

It AMAZES me the inconsequential little details people work themselves up over just becauses its the Stones.

quote:

headset mic's are gay

period

It wouldn't be a Stones show if they didn't do something that was just a little gay.

quote:

only boy bands and pop diva's think they're cool

You forgot to mention Ted Nugent.

quote:

I don't care one way or the other. Its just a stupid microphone.
November 16th, 2005 06:43 PM
Poplar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

ok man... if we're all just a bunch of losers for enjoying the shows, what does it say about someone like yourslef who spends their time on this board just to bitch about us?
November 16th, 2005 07:45 PM
telecaster
quote:
Poplar wrote:

ok man... if we're all just a bunch of losers for enjoying the shows, what does it say about someone like yourslef who spends their time on this board just to bitch about us?

Believe me, if Chris Robinson wore one he would think it would be really cool then
November 17th, 2005 06:16 AM
corgi37 You are all fucking idiots!!!

And Chris Robinson would eat anyone's turd, with piss-gravy, and sell his skinny ass wife, and do his mother in law up the ass, and his father in law too, for that matter, just to be any where even 100,000,000,000,000th remotely near the Stones.

Ya'll arguing over mic's and which show was better? You dont deserve this band, you tools.

Go see The Hollies on a cruise ship or something. Or get a Travis Tritt haircut.

Ungrateful fuckers. Just goes to show, you Yanks have got it too good. Cant wait for China to take over as the dominant power. You half wits need an attitude adjustment.
November 17th, 2005 01:12 PM
stonesgirl101 Jeebus!

Where's the love, everyone?

What's with all the hostility?

The ROLLING STONES are on tour!
I'M LOVING IT!

Anyone else?
November 17th, 2005 05:42 PM
MarkP I'm loving this tour too! I love all the tours!
November 19th, 2005 04:06 AM
TC Skull Went to the show at Petco Park last Friday.
INCREDIBLE! Not an empty seat in the house. AWSOME stage.
Mick was on fire. Keith rocked hard. There's not a band touring this year that generates half the enrergy. Took my teenage daughter, She said "These guys are REALLY good." Like, duhhhhh. They're her new favorite band. She was rocking to timeless music that I was rocking to before I met her mother. Kind of freaky seeing sooooooo many youngsters digging the same music I've been listening to since I got my first record player.
HOpefull they'll be around anther few years so I can take my grandkids to a show.
November 19th, 2005 02:36 PM
Dan
quote:
stonesgirl101 wrote:
Jeebus!

Where's the love, everyone?

What's with all the hostility?

The ROLLING STONES are on tour!
I'M LOVING IT!

Anyone else?

People are angry and bitter that Metallica blew the Stones off their own stage.
November 21st, 2005 11:26 PM
slimdon Metallica was great, no doubt about it, but blow The Stones off their own stage? Wrong. Mick Jagger alone blew everything I've seen off stage, and I've seen alot of shows. Seen Metallica in '88 and '91, and like I said thought they were awesome, but The Stones are The Stones man, and they're in their f**king 60's!
If anyone know where I can get a bootleg of the show, please lemme know. I can be reached at; [email protected]
Thanks so much!
November 21st, 2005 11:46 PM
Dan
quote:
slimdon wrote:
Metallica was great, no doubt about it, but blow The Stones off their own stage? Wrong. Mick Jagger alone blew everything I've seen off stage, and I've seen alot of shows. Seen Metallica in '88 and '91, and like I said thought they were awesome, but The Stones are The Stones man, and they're in their f**king 60's!

Big deal. Sure they have the back catalog but nothing in it can even come close to One, Creeping Death, For Whom The Bell Tolls or Fade To Black. But at least you said you saw them, most of the people I talked to said they hid outside so they could pretend it didnt happen. I could see the fear in people's eyes at the pre show gathering at the very mention of Metallica. But my friend Metalhead Bob saw both bands and I trust his objective opinion. I might pipe in again on this once I have heard the boots.

quote:

If anyone know where I can get a bootleg of the show, please lemme know.

Right here

www.4horsemensite.com

quote:

I can be reached at; [email protected]
Thanks so much!

You're welcome!
November 22nd, 2005 12:20 AM
slimdon I've got the Metallica show, I'm looking for a Stones bootleg.
...and don't get me wrong, Metallica are my hero's from high school, and Lars Ulrich changed how I approached playing the drums. I f**king love those guys, and to see them open with 'Orion' blew my mind!
November 22nd, 2005 12:24 AM
Dan
quote:
slimdon wrote:
I've got the Metallica show, I'm looking for a Stones bootleg.
...and don't get me wrong, Metallica are my hero's from high school, and Lars Ulrich changed how I approached playing the drums. I f**king love those guys, and to see them open with 'Orion' blew my mind!

Be patient, there are numerous sources of the SBC shows forthcoming. Or so I would assume.
And its been so long since I listened to Master Of Puppets I can't even remember what Orion sounds like!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)