ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today 32 years ago - Jimi celebrating his last birthday
Photo by noted philosopher, sound engineer and producer Eddie Kramer

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would this be good or bad? Return to archive
11-13-01 09:02 PM
steel driving hammer If Mick got Brittney Spears pregant?
I think that would be perfect.
Imagine that.
11-13-01 09:17 PM
~AzQb

Oh SteerMeRightSteelie!

The baby would look like EVERY other child Mick fathers.His genetic predisposition makes anything else quite impossible. Now if YOU dig the thought (i do: One name: JAMES ;} then so be it. But at this stage of her game, Bratny'd make Madonna look like a DAMNED good mama ; ) and that ain't saying much.

Now if perhaps one of Mick's paramours decided to ADOPT the babe, that's QUITE another story, innit. Vanessa Nuemann, lose the diaphragm. At least you got a brain, chile.

~A
11-13-01 09:18 PM
Cardinal Ximinez The only thing that would be more perfect would be if Mick got her pregnant with my dick.
11-13-01 09:40 PM
~AzQb

Oh man....gurgle,gurgle, please change my nappy, mummy ; )

Love you true~
11-13-01 09:43 PM
Maxlugar Did you see the cover of Rolling Stone?

Made my lone Custard Shooter stand up and salute!

Then I had to change my nappies.
11-14-01 01:32 AM
~AzQb

MaxLugar!!!

You CANNOT tell me YOU changed yer OWN nappies. Just admit your mummy did it and be done with it. It's OK. Really.

I understand.That tit job really did a number for her "career", din't it?

~
11-14-01 07:37 PM
Cardinal Ximinez When I run for President(I'm not old enough yet), one of my platforms will be free tit jobs to any woman that wants one. Bought and paid for by US tax dollars. The only catch is that once they get healed up, you gotta display them proudly for all the world to see their glory!

Some of my other platforms...

Not only legalize pot, but make it's use manditory. This will stimulate the economy by causing an increase in spending at fast food places, and convienence stores. Also there will be no need for speed limits because everyone will be driving around real slow. Road rage will be diminished because no one will give a shit about when they get anywhere anymore.

I will insist that my wife be called "The First Babe".

Instead of Hail To The Cheif, I will have "Midnight Rambler" played as I enter a room.

I will create a new Cabinet post called "Secretary of Rock N Roll".

No one has to work on nice days. But you gotta go to work if it rains, even on weekends.

Right beside every water fountain, there will also be a "Milk Stout" fountain.

I will enstate a national holiday on Aug. 1 as "Rolling Stones Day". There will be no work, no school, just parties in the streets with Stones music blasting from the windows of every home!

So vote for me. Everyone who votes for me gets to ride on Air Force 1. We will re-enact the famous orgy scene from Cocksucker Blues. Yay!
11-14-01 07:46 PM
Maxlugar They won't find a hanging chad on my ballot when I vote for you. Can I call you SIMY?
11-14-01 09:57 PM
steel driving hammer Have a glass or 2 of 1721 Portugesse wine on me Maxlugar.
The album will be in our homes just 7 days from now.
Can't forget Ronnie's, or can you? Nope.
A big belly to belly hug you bastard.
Stones. Stones. Stones.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.