ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Foro Sol, México City, D. F. 26th February 2006
© and thanks to Poncho Rico!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: learning the game Return to archive
12th November 2007 09:07 PM
Daethgod just fired this up from the Bang DVD
fark i love this guy
i dunno why but i nearly had a tear in my eye watching Keef today

then the lead lick in T and A ............ yeah !

i hope they dont stop

12th November 2007 10:53 PM
oldkr
quote:
Daethgod wrote:

then the lead lick in T and A ............ yeah !

then the rest of T and A...holy fuck somebody kill me now !
[Edited by oldkr]
12th November 2007 11:01 PM
robpop
quote:
oldkr wrote:

then the rest of T and A...holy fuck somebody kill me now !
[Edited by oldkr]

Tits and ass with horns.
12th November 2007 11:07 PM
pdog
quote:
robpop wrote:

Tits and ass with horns.

the lost lyric.
13th November 2007 07:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
just fired this up from the Bang DVD
fark i love this guy
i dunno why but i nearly had a tear in my eye watching Keef today

not only the most magical moment on that entire DVD, but as good as anything I've seen in any official release in a generation.

Absolute perfection.

..and yet the contrary ol' bastard never played it again....
13th November 2007 08:44 AM
GotToRollMe Love that clip. A tearjerker on many levels.
13th November 2007 08:50 AM
gimmekeef I ripped the audio from the dvd in mp3 if anyone wants it.....
13th November 2007 02:10 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:

the lost lyric.

How about "Tits and ass with brass"?
13th November 2007 08:03 PM
gotdablouse
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I ripped the audio from the dvd in mp3 if anyone wants it.....

If you can upload it somewhere that would be great yes, maybe www.megaupload.com ?
13th November 2007 08:32 PM
robpop Here's the orignal.

Did you ever wonder what would have happened to Buddy Holly in the late 60's with all the acid, free love, hippie stuff going on?
14th November 2007 09:53 PM
glencar I shall watch this tonight after my stories end...
14th November 2007 09:59 PM
Fiji Joe Had me a magical Keef moment in Wichita...as he was singing you got the silver...and the lyrics "flashing like airplance lights"...at that very moment a plane flew over the stadium...totally a coincidence...Perhaps I was the only one who appreciated it as much...but that song, and that time, my favorite moment of the tour...a remarkably good concert for being in the middle of nowhere and for no alcohol on the premises
14th November 2007 10:13 PM
Starbuck
quote:
How about "Tits and ass with brass"?

14th November 2007 11:09 PM
Bloozehound The best part of Learning the Game is right as Keith goes to play it he grabs the neck of his guitar and all that white chalk flies off into the night, and then he just starts hammering that riff out, all wicked tone, skull rings and magic dust, it's cooler than cool whip on big titties
15th November 2007 07:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
The best part of Learning the Game is right as Keith goes to play it he grabs the neck of his guitar and all that white chalk flies off into the night, and then he just starts hammering that riff out, all wicked tone, skull rings and magic dust, it's cooler than cool whip on big titties

Yes!!
15th November 2007 03:42 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
The best part of Learning the Game is right as Keith goes to play it he grabs the neck of his guitar and all that white chalk flies off into the night, and then he just starts hammering that riff out, all wicked tone, skull rings and magic dust, it's cooler than cool whip on big titties

i agree with everything...accept the last bit.
15th November 2007 10:26 PM
robpop
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Passing the torch.

16th November 2007 12:36 PM
Dino37
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Poetry. He shows flashes of brilliance between long stretches of "oh god he is completely lost up there".

Ah well...
16th November 2007 12:38 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Had me a magical Keef moment in Wichita...as he was singing you got the silver...and the lyrics "flashing like airplance lights"...at that very moment a plane flew over the stadium...totally a coincidence...Perhaps I was the only one who appreciated it as much...but that song, and that time, my favorite moment of the tour...a remarkably good concert for being in the middle of nowhere and for no alcohol on the premises

I arranged that airplane flight just for you!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)