ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Foro Sol, México City, D. F. 26th February 2006
© and thanks to Poncho Rico!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The ROCC Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12th November 2007 01:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

you blatantly stole this from me!

I been raped! i feel so dirty...

Please don't ruin our nice thread with your disgusting photos. Seriously, that is disturbing. Please remove it.
12th November 2007 01:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

And I appoint YOU to officiate at Slavegirl's formal induction ceremony.

LJ.

I think if I took a step towards that ceremony, my wife would have me dropped to the ground holding me by my earlobe . . .
12th November 2007 05:31 PM
TomL Hail...Hail ROCC. Ok lets see naked pics now (VOO told me to say that) I would date you Voo if you had the change. We would have a nice house in the gutter.

This was taken at Meggie Poo's House.

[Edited by TomL]
12th November 2007 08:01 PM
Trey Krimsin I bet you had to wear a straitjacket, didn't you, Tom.
13th November 2007 04:45 PM
TomL How did you know they made me do that?
13th November 2007 06:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hail...Hail ROCC. Ok lets see naked pics now (VOO told me to say that) I would date you Voo if you had the change. We would have a nice house in the gutter.

[Edited by TomL]

Oh my God, that sign is a beauty!
13th November 2007 06:42 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hail...Hail ROCC. Ok lets see naked pics now (VOO told me to say that) I would date you Voo if you had the change. We would have a nice house in the gutter.

[Edited by TomL]

I think you really need to get something to eat....

13th November 2007 06:44 PM
TomL I had one of those Friday on the way to NYC, well two if I must say. Pat's The KING OF STEAKS

Eat, what do you want me to eat????????

[Edited by TomL]
13th November 2007 07:00 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
TomL wrote:
How did you know they made me do that?

Lucky guess. I've had similar issues, but only in ladies' boutiques. It seems you can't barge in on a woman trying on lingerie, even if you pretend you're not right in the head. It's not accepted in many places, I've discovered.
13th November 2007 07:06 PM
pdog
quote:
TomL wrote:
I had one of those Friday on the way to NYC, well two if I must say. Pat's The KING OF STEAKS

[Edited by TomL]

Oh man, I miss those... We have some hold overs here, but nothing beats the real deal.
13th November 2007 07:08 PM
TomL Well I have stormed into the wrong bathroom before wanting a fag. The last time it happened I noticed no urinals but did not think much of it. Then this guy with short hair looking very gay came out. Well it was not the mens room. I had to convince the manager of that. Thank god my wife and son were with me.
13th November 2007 07:11 PM
TomL P I have tried them all. Once we went just to try various steak places. Boy did I get sick that day.I still am drawn and prefer Pat's no matter what anyone says.
13th November 2007 08:26 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
TomL wrote:

[Edited by TomL]

I wonder! Prince has a good song about this........

13th November 2007 08:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you're female it's easy to join the ROCC, this is all you need to do

Will ya?
14th November 2007 05:02 PM
TomL That is true Voo, I did not know about any of this before RO. Since then I have just gone fucking wild. I smell pee pee in the middle of the night. I dream of Paris making mashed potatoes for me, Meggie combing my hair, SV running down the beach with me, Jo and sheep, LJ dressed as a pirate, Nikki with no underwear, me and Joey doing Barbra Bush, Peggy washing me with stolen shampoo, it goes on and on.

What can a poor boy do....................
14th November 2007 05:39 PM
Trey Krimsin Um, we're talking about Dubya's daughter, not his mother, right?
14th November 2007 05:43 PM
TomL No that's the bad thing his mother.
14th November 2007 07:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
That is true Voo, I did not know about any of this before RO. Since then I have just gone fucking wild. I smell pee pee in the middle of the night. I dream of Paris making mashed potatoes for me, Meggie combing my hair, SV running down the beach with me, Jo and sheep, LJ dressed as a pirate, Nikki with no underwear, me and Joey doing Barbra Bush, Peggy washing me with stolen shampoo, it goes on and on.

TT.
That, my friend is A list postin'
You have completely lost what little mind you had left.
RO does that to us all.

LMFAO.

LJ.

14th November 2007 07:44 PM
pdog
quote:
TomL wrote:
That is true Voo, I did not know about any of this before RO. Since then I have just gone fucking wild. I smell pee pee in the middle of the night. I dream of Paris making mashed potatoes for me, Meggie combing my hair, SV running down the beach with me, Jo and sheep, LJ dressed as a pirate, Nikki with no underwear, me and Joey doing Barbra Bush, Peggy washing me with stolen shampoo, it goes on and on.

holy crap.... mashed potatoes!!!
14th November 2007 07:52 PM
TomL I have LJ.

P with chicken gravy..............................No lumps.

Thank u gypsy...........
[Edited by TomL]
14th November 2007 09:02 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
TomL wrote:
No that's the bad thing his mother.

You see, that's why TomL has more fucking guts than I do.
16th November 2007 10:50 PM
TomL Let it go trey.............

Breath deeply..............

Ask you closest co-worker(not male) to see her V Gee Gee.
17th November 2007 10:44 AM
Trey Krimsin I'll get my slap guard ready.
17th November 2007 05:24 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
TomL wrote:
Let it go trey.............

Breath deeply..............

Ask you closest co-worker(not male) to see her V Gee Gee.

Don't do it Trey....it's a trick.
Following Tom's suggestions will bring you nothing but grief!
17th November 2007 09:41 PM
TomL Darling would I lead you down the wrong path?
18th November 2007 12:40 AM
SweetVirginia Of course.

18th November 2007 10:03 AM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Don't do it Trey....it's a trick.
Following Tom's suggestions will bring you nothing but grief!

SV, here's my line of thinking: If it works for TomL, it won't ever work for me.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)