ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Foro Sol, México City, D. F. 26th February 2006
© and thanks to Poncho Rico!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One year from today... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
8th November 2007 10:12 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
What you got agin SA? Those people are sitting on oil aka easy money but other than their own internal methods, why do they bug you so much? I mean, to the point that you'd annilihate them...

Blue ......................................

The term ' glencar ' refers to a Waterfall in Central Uganda .
8th November 2007 11:10 AM
sirmoonie What is the number one export of the U.S.? Where do we primarily export it to?

What is federalism?

When did black people stop counting as 3/5ths?

People's Temple vs. Latter Day Saints (Mormolo) in a pie eating contest?

Can you bring a substantive due process claim in state court without statutory authority? How the fuck do you know?

Did George Walker Bush III ever finish the book about the goat? When? He had a lot of free time on 9/11, what with the tour out west and all.

Will they take out the trough urinal in the Oval Office for Bill Clinton's wife? Should I "not go there"?

Who is your favorite Article III judge? Is he or she black? Who appointed him or her? Why?

Did you know that Rhode Island rejected the 18th Amendment? Why didn't you know that?
8th November 2007 12:30 PM
monkey_man Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8th November 2007 12:41 PM
Blowey My platform calls for a hamster in every pooper!

We can be overcome!!! With furry little pooper pals!

Thank you,

Blowey Von Blowey Blow!
8th November 2007 12:43 PM
Joey
quote:
Blowey wrote:
My platform calls for a hamster in every pooper!

Thank you,

Blowey Von Blowey Blow!

You know something son ...............

You are what we call around these parts a reeeeaaaal Lil' Macky !!!!!!!!!

8th November 2007 02:02 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Blowey wrote:
My platform calls for a hamster in every pooper!

Thank you,

Blowey Von Blowey Blow!

Since when did Richard Gere enter the race?.......
8th November 2007 02:12 PM
Blowey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Since when did Richard Gere enter the race?.......

Oh you is BAAAAAD gimmeekeef!

Come to The Blowey!

Hee!

Sassy Blow!
8th November 2007 02:44 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Blowey wrote:

Hee!

Is that you Maxy?
8th November 2007 02:56 PM
Blowey
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Is that you Maxy?

8th November 2007 03:48 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well thank God it won't be GWB. Men, that is the biggest fool ever.
8th November 2007 03:51 PM
glencar LOL You gotta let it go. You disagree with him but he ain't no fool. Some fools, however, are claiming a conspiracy wherein Bush will stay on for a 3rd term...
8th November 2007 03:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL You gotta let it go. You disagree with him but he ain't no fool. Some fools, however, are claiming a conspiracy wherein Bush will stay on for a 3rd term...

I just KNEW you would reply ROFL!
8th November 2007 03:57 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL You gotta let it go. You disagree with him but he ain't no fool. Some fools, however, are claiming a conspiracy wherein Bush will stay on for a 3rd term...

Dude seriously damaged the Republican party, possibly ushering in the era of the new permanent minority. Don't tell me that was intentional.
8th November 2007 03:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I just KNEW you would reply ROFL!

Like catnip, you are!
8th November 2007 03:59 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Dan wrote:

Dude seriously damaged the Republican party, possibly ushering in the era of the new permanent minority. Don't tell me that was intentional.

Well I have been following American politics for quite some time and I guess I would be a Republican. But that changed a bit after GWB came to office.
8th November 2007 04:00 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Like catnip, you are!

I love you too!!
8th November 2007 04:00 PM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:

No, taht was the whole Iraq?Katrina thing. Plus pissing off the base. I think last year, enough people on the GOP side styaed home. And the Dems had some better candidates. The GOP won't return next year in the Senate but they'll probably close the gap in the House.
8th November 2007 04:02 PM
glencar
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I love you too!!

Love? That's awfully strong! Listen, I'm disappointed in GWB myself. I'm glad he's not running & I look forward to Guiliani or Romney winning. I think the Dems are piss poor candidates so far.
8th November 2007 04:07 PM
glencar ABC News' Eloise Harper Reports: Rule number one when campaigning at a diner: always leave a good tip -- and, apparently, make sure it gets properly 'disbursed'.

In early October, Sen. Hillary Clinton's 'Middle Class Express' made a pit stop at the Maid Rite diner in Marshalltown, Iowa.

The New York senator, joined by local political luminaries Christie Vilsack and Ruth Harkin, enjoyed a famous loose meat sandwich and attempted to hand caucus cards to the Iowans inside.

Clinton also spoke to one of the diner's waitresses, Anita Esterday. It was her first day on the job and she and Clinton shared a short exchange. Esterday, who has three jobs and works 12 hour shifts, said to Clinton "both of my sons have worked since they were 14 years old"; Clinton told her, "I'm proud of you."

But, according to Esterday, that's where Clinton's gratitude ended as the campaign crew left with nary a gratuity for any of the hard working Maid-Riters.

"I mean, nobody got left a tip that day," Esterday said in an interview with NPR after a visit by Senator Clinton.
8th November 2007 04:41 PM
gimmekeef Hopefull she will frugal in office too...God knows we dont have any money left after 8 years of Republican boondoggles.....Course there all the same...we need a third party....
8th November 2007 05:27 PM
glencar That's what grated so much about the GOP for me - after decades of wasteful spending, the GOP got in there & after 2 or 3 good years, they started blowing holes in the deficit too. I don't see how a 3rd party would help. BTW It turns out the campaign actually left a $100 tip on a $300 or so bill but it was not "properly disbursed" so not only is the Harridan NOT "frugal" but she's not very efficient either.
8th November 2007 05:58 PM
pdog You know who doesn't tip, Willie Brown, that guy is a corrupt cheap asshole who hates white people and cab drivers... Figures MSNBC would put him on from time to time...
8th November 2007 06:40 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's what grated so much about the GOP for me - after decades of wasteful spending, the GOP got in there & after 2 or 3 good years, they started blowing holes in the deficit too. I don't see how a 3rd party would help. BTW It turns out the campaign actually left a $100 tip on a $300 or so bill but it was not "properly disbursed" so not only is the Harridan NOT "frugal" but she's not very efficient either.

W- W- What ?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPbHC709I4

8th November 2007 09:23 PM
monkey_man Yes Rudy has impeccable judgement. . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/kerik.indictment/index.html
8th November 2007 09:54 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Yes Rudy has impeccable judgement. . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/kerik.indictment/index.html

If this was a democrat, like say a Clinton, it would be outrageous, since it's a 3 time married, lived with two fags, sued gun manufacturers, pro-choice and suffers from 911 tourets syndrome Republican, no big deal...
8th November 2007 10:06 PM
glencar The Clintons associate with many actual felons & indeed a few crooks served (sic) in the Cabinet back in those halcyon days.
8th November 2007 10:08 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
pdog wrote:
You know who doesn\'t tip, Willie Brown, that guy is a corrupt cheap asshole who hates white people and cab drivers... Figures MSNBC would put him on from time to time...

8th November 2007 10:13 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Clintons associate with many actual felons & indeed a few crooks served (sic) in the Cabinet back in those halcyon days.

Name the convicted cabinent members of Clinton's administration. I can't either.

Name the felons appointed to positions by Dubya's administration . . . . give up?
1 Elliott Abrams
2 John Poindexter
8th November 2007 10:29 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

If this was a democrat, like say a Clinton, it would be outrageous, since it's a 3 time married, lived with two fags, sued gun manufacturers, pro-choice and suffers from 911 tourets syndrome Republican, no big deal...

8th November 2007 10:31 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

It has everything to do with a post 9/11 world pdog. I agree that Rudy would never stand a chance of getting the nomination had 9/11 never happened. I'm not even talking about his brilliant leadership duirng that whole shitstorm either. I'm talking about his frim stand against crime that preceeded 9/11 by years.

Remember in 1983 he was a US Atty and he ran the mafia out of bussiness for all intents and purposess in NYC. He was the one responsible for toppling Gotti and his whole organization. Of course his stint as mayor, where he completely cleaned up NYC of violent crime, is also unsurpassed my any other mayors of cities comprable in size to NYC.

In a post 9/11 world the Republican base will rally behind a law and order guy. Rudy is infinately more qualified in that department than is Hillary. It's not even close!

Dems keep yammering on about how Republicans are just using "scare tactics"! LOL! That seems insane given the fact that during the Clinton Admin we just seemingly ignored the fact that radical Islam had already declared war on the West in general, and the USA specifically.

When I hear Obama and Hillary talking about the war on terror they always resort to stupid platitudes about diplomacy and other such liberal talking points. You can not negotiate your way out of jihad though. Anytime your enemy is willing to strap bombs to themselves, or kill thousands of innocents in the name of their religion, the time for diplomacy is long past.

Rudy knows this. So too does Hillary, but Hillary will pander to her kook base just to get thier votes. The woman can't seem to take a firm stand on anything for fear she will alienate the kook fringe element of her party. That does not equate as a very good leadership quality to me. No. That is pandering plain and simple. I'm am still trying to figure out what her qualifications are?! Any help?

Riffy

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)