ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Foro Sol, México City, D. F. 26th February 2006
© and thanks to Poncho Rico!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One year from today... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
7th November 2007 01:31 PM
LadyJane Who will be the President Elect of the United States?

I am NOT asking WHO YOU SUPPORT.

Who will win???

I say..............Rudy Giuliani.

LJ

7th November 2007 01:35 PM
Starbuck i say hillary. giulliani will never get the nod for the election.

dems are going to have to put in some serious time to fuck this one up. then again, it is the democratic party, so you may be right LJ....
7th November 2007 01:37 PM
gimmekeef Someone..who 4 years later we'll hate....Still think Hillary is exposed soon as incapable of winning...Obama has no traction...Edwards couldnt win his own state as VP mate..so Dems turn to the guy I think will win (not my choice) Al Gore....
7th November 2007 01:37 PM
steel driving hammer Giuliani should, but Hillary might as well get elected.
7th November 2007 01:44 PM
pdog Mike Bloomberg will enter the race, as will Al gore. We will see real choices outside of Dem and Rep. It will be thrilling and Americans will feel the thrill of having real choices and real debate. Our differences will be made smaller by the unity we feel from having an open and free election in the coubtry we love. Then a few days after the election, Blackwater will stage a coup and millions will be killed and locked up. The constitution will be shreded and replaced with bible law. i say enjoy these last days of freedom, it'll all be over soon enough.
7th November 2007 01:45 PM
glencar I agree with LJ; first time all week! Guiliani will win.
7th November 2007 01:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mike Bloomberg will enter the race, as will Al gore. We will see real choices outside of Dem and Rep. It will be thrilling and Americans will feel the thrill of having real choices and real debate. Our differences will be made smaller by the unity we feel from having an open and free election in the coubtry we love. Then a few days after the election, Blackwater will stage a coup and millions will be killed and locked up. The constitution will be shreded and replaced with bible law. i say enjoy these last days of freedom, it'll all be over soon enough.

I fully support Pdog for President!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
7th November 2007 01:47 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mike Bloomberg will enter the race, as will Al gore. We will see real choices outside of Dem and Rep. It will be thrilling and Americans will feel the thrill of having real choices and real debate. Our differences will be made smaller by the unity we feel from having an open and free election in the coubtry we love. Then a few days after the election, Blackwater will stage a coup and millions will be killed and locked up. The constitution will be shreded and replaced with bible law. i say enjoy these last days of freedom, it'll all be over soon enough.

Algore has too many other interests at the present to enter the race. Bloomberg might but if you think Hilly's voice is annoying, wait'll you hear Mike's! He's an okay Mayor/nanny (Manny?) but even his billions won't win him national office.
7th November 2007 01:48 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

You like a platform of depressive paranoia????
7th November 2007 01:48 PM
monkey_man If the powers that be succeed in splitting California's electoral votes than it will be Herr Rudy.
7th November 2007 01:51 PM
sirmoonie Bill Clinton's wife-in-law. Large portion of country (around 63-67% as far as I can tell) wants him running the place again.

Done deal, no more bets allowed at the real shops. The liberal media will try to pretend its a race, but it was over the day George Walker Bush III started trying to read that book about the goat.
7th November 2007 01:52 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

Depressive Paranoia? Me! You misunderstand, I'm a misunderstood genius, and I've got access to top secret information. The CIA uses cereal box backs to communicate with operatives, so I know what's going on...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7th November 2007 01:54 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
If the powers that be succeed in splitting California's electoral votes than it will be Herr Rudy.

7th November 2007 01:55 PM
Starbuck
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th November 2007 01:56 PM
mrhipfl I think Guiliani will win as well, simply because everyone knows him due to 9/11.

But I really, really, really, want Ron Paul to win!

or Stephen Colbert....
7th November 2007 01:57 PM
pdog Bucky!!!

Can you tell the difference between the sociapath and the the attention whore in the pic?

[Edited by pdog]
7th November 2007 01:58 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Depressive Paranoia? Me! You misunderstand, I'm a misunderstood genius, and I've got access to top secret information. The CIA uses cereal box backs to communicate with operatives, so I know what's going on...

I'm thankful that you have an easygoing sense of humor!
7th November 2007 01:59 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bucky!!!

Can you tell the difference between the sociapath attention the the attention whore in the pic?

More evidence of my above thankfulness!
7th November 2007 02:01 PM
pdog I have The book Blackwater, I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty fucked up after I read it...
7th November 2007 02:14 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Ain't my conspiracy. . .

http://www.sacbee.com/111/v-print/story/467322.html
7th November 2007 02:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:
I have The book Blackwater, I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty fucked up after I read it...

Thats some scary stuff Pdog..maybe you should read Harry Potter instead
7th November 2007 02:16 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
I have The book Blackwater, I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty fucked up after I read it...

Onward Christian mercenaries . . .
7th November 2007 02:24 PM
Dan Hillary Clinton.

She will win Ohio, Florida and Colorado in addition to the usual states. She is not unelectable, her negatives have been declining lately and the most recent polls have her ahead. Her disastrous performance at last week's debate will have little effect.

The window closed on Al Gore sometime toward the end of the summer.

Giuliani can continue to exploit his status as chairman of 911 Inc. to line his own pockets.

This campaign (and the surrouding press coverage) will not be about the issues.
7th November 2007 02:27 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Thats some scary stuff Pdog..maybe you should read Harry Potter instead

homosexual propaganda
7th November 2007 02:28 PM
gimmekeef Dan, even if it was about the issues whoever is elected will forget all about them as soon as they land in DC....
7th November 2007 02:33 PM
Some Guy google bush 3rd term.
7th November 2007 02:36 PM
pdog the real issue, is the private banks called the federal reserve, milking us out of our own money. income tax is bullshit, since it is illegal and none of the money goes to us. it goes to the same bankers loaning us our own money. abolish it. If you're going to take a 1/3 of peoples money, it should at least be used for something.
7th November 2007 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
google bush 3rd term.

Many things are coming true i predicted years ago. The tensions with Iran, the coddling of the saudis, Turkeys invasion of Iraq, The Kurds being fucked over, Pakistans harboring of AQ and the dictator who allows this and tortures people and the possibilty of Bush holding onto power via a coup.
Blackwater...?
7th November 2007 02:46 PM
Ho-ey More good news !!

"Love is in the air" ronnie !!

-------------------------
Paul McCartney spied with another womanStory Highlights

Paul McCartney seen kissing, holding hands with woman

Woman is Nancy Shevell, estranged wife of Long Island attorney

British tabloid published pictures of McCartney, Shevell together

NEW YORK (AP) -- Paul McCartney, who is in the midst of a bitter divorce from his second wife, has been photographed kissing another woman in the Hamptons.

Nancy Shevell was seen in Paul McCartney's company over the weekend.

The encounter between McCartney, 65, and Nancy Shevell, 47, a member of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority board, was last weekend, according to The Sun of London, which published the pictures.

Shevell, estranged wife of prominent Nassau County lawyer Bruce A. Blakeman, has a home in the Long Island resort, as does the former Beatle.

She was appointed to the MTA board by then-Gov. George E. Pataki in 2001.

Shevell is also a vice president of New England Motor Freight Inc., a New Jersey firm run by her father, Mike Shevell. In 1988, federal officials charged in court papers that Shevell's company was linked to Genovese crime family soldier Anthony "Tony Pro" Provenzano.

Provenzano, a former Teamsters leader, has been identified as a prime suspect in the 1975 disappearance of ex-Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa. The case against Shevell was settled with no admission of wrongdoing by Mike Shevell, according to a report in the Village Voice.

The Sun said McCartney and Shevell were spotted at a sushi restaurant in Amagansett and at an outdoor cafe.

In one photo published by the British tabloid, the couple are seen sitting in the front seat of a car, with McCartney embracing Shevell. In another, they are walking along a breezy shoreline, wearing jackets, their hands in their pockets and their heads lowered.

McCartney spokesman Paul Freundlich said the rock 'n' roll Hall of Famer would say nothing about the reports. "We don't comment, as a policy, on private or business affairs," Freundlich said.

A phone number listed for Shevell on Long Island was disconnected, and Blakeman couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

McCartney is divorcing Heather Mills McCartney.

His first wife, Linda, died of breast cancer in 1998
7th November 2007 02:47 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Many things are coming true i predicted years ago. The tensions with Iran, the coddling of the saudis, Turkeys invasion of Iraq, The Kurds being fucked over, Pakistans harboring of AQ and the dictator who allows this and tortures people and the possibilty of Bush holding onto power via a coup.
Blackwater...?

Helter Skelter . . .you are our new leader!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)