ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Foro Sol, México City, D. F. 26th February 2006
© and thanks to Poncho Rico!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anal Sex Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
27th September 2007 11:11 PM
tumbled
quote:
TomL wrote:
We want to know what the ROCC thinks about Anal Sex. Please post your comments. Opinions will be kept secret.

what a piece of poetry you have made here Tom. but anal just aint' natural so it is not good. ask yourself, is it natural? that's what I do. and if it ain't stay away from doing it, if the birds are flying to the song its a good song. but if the birds and butterflies aren't flying to it , its not a good song thats how i see it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/genres/blues/aod.shtml?london/bobmarley#

28th September 2007 03:15 PM
charlotte holy little mary, Joesph and Molly hatchet...had my yearly physical, the doc stuck his arm so far up my ass I thought I was going to blow big time chunks everywhere....

surely this thread can beat out van halen
28th September 2007 03:25 PM
monkey_man
quote:
tumbled wrote:

but anal just aint' natural so it is not good. ask yourself, is it natural? that's what I do. and if it ain't stay away from doing it,

Why do the pieces fit together??
28th September 2007 03:28 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:

what a piece of poetry you have made here Tom. but anal just aint' natural so it is not good. ask yourself, is it natural? that's what I do. and if it ain't stay away from doing it, if the birds are flying to the song its a good song. but if the birds and butterflies aren't flying to it , its not a good song thats how i see it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/genres/blues/aod.shtml?london/bobmarley#

I've seen orgasms!!!
28th September 2007 04:20 PM
glencar
quote:
charlotte wrote:
holy little mary, Joesph and Molly hatchet...had my yearly physical, the doc stuck his arm so far up my ass I thought I was going to blow big time chunks everywhere....

surely this thread can beat out van halen

One time I had a "sigmoidoscope" stuck up there. That was EXTREMELY cvold & unpleasant.
28th September 2007 05:17 PM
TomL Wow I feel for the both of you. I had a bi-opsy done on my colon, that was no fun........
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
29th September 2007 06:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
One time I had a "sigmoidoscope" stuck up there. That was EXTREMELY cvold & unpleasant.

Insert joke here > _________________________________ .

29th September 2007 06:25 PM
pdog I'm gonna be 40, I should go get that old man ass test, huh?
29th September 2007 06:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm gonna be 40, I should go get that old man ass test, huh?

Why not? If you got kids you want to stick around for awhile longer. Better safe than sorry.
29th September 2007 07:57 PM
PartyDoll MEG Has the anal sex thread turned into the get you colonoscopy now before it's too late thread?
29th September 2007 08:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Has the anal sex thread turned into the get you colonoscopy now before it's too late thread?

It's never too late.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
29th September 2007 09:26 PM
robpop
quote:
glencar wrote:

I had that done also. I did not talk to anybody for three weeks.
30th September 2007 04:31 AM
bilsim http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3r0YguThk&mode=related&search=

is the general procedure I am lead to believe?
30th September 2007 01:30 PM
jostorm
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Why do the pieces fit together??

....penises also fit under guillotines, below hammers,into toasters,between shut car door and car, into vices, into the mouth of a black mamba, some are so tiny they will even fit into a cigar-cutter.....your logic, my Dear monkey man, sucks, or should that be "is buggered up" ???

PS: HAVE HUMAN COLONOSCOPE. WILL TRAVEL. CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED. PLEASE LEAVE PERSONAL DETAILS WITH GAZZA. USUAL EXPLORATION PRICE IS £1500 PLUS TRAVEL EXPENSES.

[Edited by Germaine Greer]
[Edited by jostorm]
30th September 2007 03:47 PM
lotsajizz jostorm has some, shall we say, 'inhibitions' and seems to wish them imparted....

the Greer tag says it all....
[Edited by lotsajizz]
30th September 2007 04:04 PM
Keyser Söze If this is about ass & penis, does lesbian fisting, dildos and fingers in the butt apply to this theory of unnatural entrance? And let's not forget about Van Halen fans.
30th September 2007 08:32 PM
Kilroy ARE WE AT THE.................. END of the END.
1st October 2007 07:42 PM
lotsajizz my only friend

the END
1st October 2007 08:37 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
If this is about ass & penis, does lesbian fisting, dildos and fingers in the butt apply to this theory of unnatural entrance? And let's not forget about Van Halen fans.

How can lesbians fist? Their arms are flabby and don't have enough strenght.
2nd October 2007 02:31 PM
TomL I painted my kitchen brown pee pee.
2nd October 2007 03:53 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
TomL wrote:
I painted my kitchen brown pee pee.

As long as it does not smell like brown pee pee, then you should be fine. The neighbors, however......
2nd October 2007 10:05 PM
tumbled
quote:
jostorm wrote:

....penises also fit under guillotines, below hammers,into toasters,between shut car door and car, into vices, into the mouth of a black mamba, some are so tiny they will even fit into a cigar-cutter.....your logic, my Dear monkey man, sucks, or should that be "is buggered up" ???

PS: HAVE HUMAN COLONOSCOPE. WILL TRAVEL. CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED. PLEASE LEAVE PERSONAL DETAILS WITH GAZZA. USUAL EXPLORATION PRICE IS £1500 PLUS TRAVEL EXPENSES.

[Edited by Germaine Greer]
[Edited by jostorm]

I had a hate men day today......

I keep thinking, we wouldn't have wars, the world wouldn't be so populated, we could get some things done....
but then I realize that I like to see them be cocky and I like to look at their bodies and they are so easy to talk to so what are we as women to do ? they want to blow things up and make phallic shaped objects and make loud noises all the time, its so irritating and stupid.
[Edited by tumbled]
2nd October 2007 11:22 PM
tumbled
quote:
TomL wrote:
I painted my kitchen brown pee pee.

good luck Tom old boy....clean and crisp is the new brown..
3rd October 2007 12:19 AM
sweetcharmedlife Well, I had a prostate exam done one time,where the DR.spread half a tube of ky on me and stuck his hand up my ass. I asked him if he could buy me dinner next time.
3rd October 2007 04:31 AM
jostorm
quote:
tumbled wrote:

I had a hate men day today......

I keep thinking, we wouldn't have wars, the world wouldn't be so populated, we could get some things done....
but then I realize that I like to see them be cocky and I like to look at their bodies and they are so easy to talk to so what are we as women to do ? they want to blow things up and make phallic shaped objects and make loud noises all the time, its so irritating and stupid.
[Edited by tumbled]

Hi, tumbled! Did you use to have an avatar with a kitten jumping over a meadow??? Didn't realise you are a girl....
Actually, I do love men... I was just trying to put into a humorous way the fact that just because their penis fits into an anal aperture it doesn't mean it's necessarily right to fit it in. If two consenting adults both get a kick out of it, then it's ok by me, but the point is you should be allowed to say no to it .
Life is a bit more complicated than the feminist "solution" of just cutting them out of the equation and throwing your shaver away. The Greer thing was meant as a joke, but then poor simple sayshe'sgotlotsajizz wouldn't get it, bless his cotton socks, he's a bit simple....
Sorry if you're going through a phase of "I hate men", but the thing to bear in mind is that they all got reared by their mum (well, the lucky ones to have one, anyway). I only have a daughter, but I tend to point out to my girlfriends that have sons and are a bit embroiled in their Oedipussy-relationship, that some poor woman will have to live with the little monster one day, to just bear that in mind....not that it makes the slightest bit of difference, the little angels can take a dump on their mum's head and they would just coo "ain't he wonderful?"
It explains a lot, don't you think?
I suppose it would be easy to just blame every problem in this world on men, but it takes two people to tango....There was an article in the paper about a year ago about a whole community of women going on sexual strike in a large village in Brazil. They were fed up with the men not working at all, taking away the women's hard-earned money, and spending it on firewater down the pub. They refused to sleep with the husbands until a catalogue of conditions got fulfilled.And they got their way....

Ha! The anal sex thread has now officially been highjacked for women issues....who would have thunk this????
3rd October 2007 05:28 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Ha! The anal sex thread has now officially been highjacked for women issues....who would have thunk this????

Jenna Jameson
4th October 2007 07:52 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Has the anal sex thread turned into the get you colonoscopy now before it's too late thread?

Yeah well if someone out there thinks they might need a check up and it turns out to be a life saving measure then I am all for it. Too many people out there don't go to see their Doctor for an examination because they are scared.

Anyway K.Y to you all.
4th October 2007 08:24 PM
TomL I have an office here in DC for womens problems, please come see Dr. Wong..........By appointment only.
4th October 2007 09:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
I have an office here in DC for womens problems, please come see Dr. Wong..........By appointment only.

What services do you offer Mr. Wong Dong Willy Bong?
4th October 2007 09:35 PM
Trey Krimsin I have a bad feeling about this......
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)