ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header pics in general (and this one in particular!) Return to archive
11-21-03 10:51 AM
caro Just when you thought it couldn't get any better... *smile*

It always amazes me to think that there's 7000 people in the room screaming the place down, and 10 000 other people outside the venue wishing they were inside - and still, on the photo, it looks like these two guys are miles away from anything else.

(please note that I don't care what they were actually thinking at the moment the photo was taken. As long as the result looks like this, I'm happy!)
11-21-03 10:56 AM
Jumacfly Caro what bout the DVD??
11-21-03 11:01 AM
caro Well I have to get on a few people's nerves, and within a few weeks, I should be able to watch it somehow. (Or that's the way I planned it). Have you watched it all yet?
11-21-03 11:02 AM
Jumacfly when you re on stage you focus on your instrument Caro, before being entertainers they re musicians!!
Great Pic, this header tradition makes this board unique and ...sometimes magic!!
11-21-03 11:02 AM
glencar I was 10 feet away that night. What a joyful memory!
11-21-03 11:23 AM
Jumacfly about the dvd RDV dans le post correspondant Caro!!!