ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Uh oh! Return to archive
11-18-03 01:07 PM
nankerphelge LOS OLIVOS, Calif. — Cops are searching Michael Jackson's (search) Neverland Ranch Tuesday after a 12-year-old boy reportedly brought allegations against the pop star.

Fox News has confirmed that police are swarming the Neverland (search) grounds.

At least one ambulance is present.

Authorities executed a search warrant at the musician's sprawling home in the Santa Ynez Valley outside of Santa Barbara, said a sheriff's spokesman, who declined to give his name. The Santa Barbara County District Attorney's office was also involved in the action, he added.

Jackson's spokesman, Stuart Backerman, did not answer his cell phone and did not immediately return messages early Tuesday.

The search comes on the same day Epic Records released "Number Ones," a greatest hits collection featuring Jackson's new single, "One More Chance." On Nov. 26, CBS is scheduled to air a Jackson special consisting mainly of old concert footage.

11-18-03 01:11 PM
egon i don't like judging people,
but i think michael has lost the plot a bit.

just a little.
11-18-03 01:40 PM
Scot Rocks The guy is weird but again i don't judge anyone until proven.
11-18-03 01:42 PM
nankerphelge I'm happy to judge people.

He's a fucking freak!!

No two ways about it!
11-18-03 01:43 PM
Scot Rocks I agree with that, i just mean saying he is a peado
11-18-03 01:50 PM
LadyJane No two ways about it....Jackson is a total wacko. He really needs to be put away!! FOR GOOD!! Hell...lock him away in Neverland...and get those poor kids away from him!!

LJ.
11-18-03 02:00 PM
Scot Rocks If I remember from the documentry did people not actually let their own kids go to Nerverland, what the fuck is wrong with them!!??

11-18-03 02:02 PM
LadyJane The documentary...wasn't that a total freak show.

You're right Mark. And those parents should be locked up as well!!

LJ.
11-18-03 02:04 PM
jb He seems to not be able to control himself....
11-18-03 02:05 PM
Scot Rocks I know, how any parent could do that is beyond me

11-18-03 07:07 PM
SHINE A LIGHT passing judgement goes against my principles.....but, i am having serious doubts on this topic......it's difficult for me to remain on the non-judgemental path,we need solid proof of innocence.
11-18-03 07:17 PM
Mr T well when the media makes such a spectacle of the guy what do you expect? I mean, everybody thought he was a total freak after that documentary (not that they didn't before) - but it lightened the modd of the whole Jacko-perverto situation. In the end it was positive exposure. One minute people cant get enough of the guy, the next they can't believe we have such pedophiles in society
11-18-03 08:29 PM
Angiegirl He's a guy?
11-18-03 10:03 PM
glencar A pedophiliac kind of guy. I hope that he goes away for a long, long time.
11-19-03 07:29 AM
egon i changed my mind, I think he's just Eccentric in a artistic kinda way.

you know, like gary glitter.