ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cheryl Crow Return to archive
11-18-03 11:45 AM
gimmekeef Has anyone else noticed that there is not an award show,dedication concert,guest appearance,tv music show etc that this free loader is not at?I dare anyone to find one..heck would be a good contest.Same with Kid(?)Rock....Just thought I'd get that off my chest....
11-18-03 12:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that there is not an award show,dedication concert,guest appearance,tv music show etc that this free loader is not at?I dare anyone to find one..heck would be a good contest.Same with Kid(?)Rock....Just thought I'd get that off my chest....

I noticed that also. If she wasn't so damn hot it would bother me

Kid Rock needs to go away for good
11-18-03 01:49 PM
Factory Girl Sheryl Crow is a no-talent opportunist.

Kid Rock is a skanky hillbilly drunkard. I think Pam has damaged taste.
11-18-03 01:59 PM
Miss U. YES I HAVE NOTICED THAT!!
She is trailing the stones everywhere. And her new boyfriend also resembles Keith, only with a buzz cut!!
11-18-03 04:37 PM
gypsy Sheryl Crow 'stalker' arrested

A man suspected of stalking Sheryl Crow has been arrested after he allegedly sneaked into the arena where she was doing a sound check.
11-18-03 04:40 PM
gimmekeef Heck I'd love to have his airmiles!....
11-18-03 06:53 PM
littleredrooster Was she wearing the same 'Stars and Stripes' pants that she wore in............

............ Oakland, SF, NY, LA, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Indy, KC, Boise, Portland, Seattle, Mobile, Nashville, Miami Atlanta...............?????????

With all these gigs, how 'bout some NEW pants!!!!!
11-18-03 07:10 PM
SHINE A LIGHT this is unkind od me to say, but i thought she looks fat beside mick.is it just me????????
11-18-03 07:13 PM
gypsy She is not fat. Mick is just incredibly skinny. To be skinnier than Mick, she'd have to be nearly as thin as Lara Flynn Boyle, who I find really disgusting.
11-18-03 08:18 PM
Martha She's a big tall girl and Mick is a waif with great muscle tone!
11-18-03 10:01 PM
glencar Lara Flynn Boyle is beautiful. Sheryl Crow is okay. And if someone has to be on all those shows, better her than Britney Spears.
11-19-03 05:27 AM
corgi37 Sheryl is mighty fine for 40+. I dont like that wart or whatever it is near her mouth, but i do love her feet. Oh, yes i do.
11-19-03 07:32 AM
Factory Girl glencar, you don't think LF Boyle is too thin?
11-19-03 12:26 PM
UGot2Rollme My thinking on this is that Sheryl's got a heart of gold and can't say no to these benefits(nor to Mick's post show advances).

She is a true talent - just listen to "Globe Sessions" and tell me she isn't. "There Goes the Neighborhood" with Bobby Keys on sax is better than the majority of Stones tunes on BtB.

Give it a listen, please!!!

(and no, I'm not Sheryl's stalker nor boyfriend nor father nor brother)

and my comment on the following post is....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
little red rooster wrote>
Was she wearing the same 'Stars and Stripes' pants that she wore in............

............ Oakland, SF, NY, LA, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Indy, KC, Boise, Portland, Seattle, Mobile, Nashville, Miami Atlanta...............?????????

With all these gigs, how 'bout some NEW pants!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheryl, I would be Happy to take those pants off your legs.

11-19-03 04:56 PM
sammy davis jr. I thought she was Ron and Keith's pal.....I think she's talented, but she really sucked on HTW IMO. I don't like the song anyway after hearing it 5 million times.
11-19-03 05:18 PM
Miss U. How many has she slept with to escalate her fame?
Judging from the way Keith spoke about her on 4 Flicks, wouldn't be surprised if they shared some raunch together...
then there's Eric Clapton. Guess now she's into hollywood actors.
Saw abit of a bio on the tele on her last night by coincidence, and apparently her first album "Tuesday Night Club" ripped off the actual real Tuesday Night Club musicians. One of them died while on a drinking binge after learning of his lack of credit.
11-19-03 07:58 PM
gypsy Someone seems really angry at Sheryl.
11-19-03 09:18 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I don't think she freeloads anything. I'm sure she's asked to perform at the shows. She's beyond having to ask, "Please" if she can show up and play. Besides that, she's a pretty good songwriter and musician, looks damn good too! I think some people here are just a little mad because they think she ruined a few Stones performances. Get over it already, the boys have a pretty good taste in music for the most part, and I'm sure they wouldn’t invite her onstage occasionally if they weren’t hip to her.
11-19-03 11:39 PM
glencar FG, I think LFB is too thin but she's still gorgeous. She's got that black Irish look down cold. I stopped watching "The Practice" when she got canned.
11-20-03 12:34 AM
prism Sheryl Crow is now dating Lance Armstrong the bicyclist.
11-20-03 12:37 AM
glencar I thought he was dating Sandra Bullocks.
11-20-03 01:53 AM
gypsy Yeah, Sheryl is in the latest "Us Weekly" with Lance Armstrong, the cyclist.
I think Sheryl looks really pretty lately...looks like she had some work done...looks great for 41! Plus, she's from Missouri, like me...and she was a teacher. She's cool.
11-20-03 11:05 AM
glencar Lance is such a slut.