ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: replacing stolen stones cd's Return to archive
11-18-03 09:50 AM
oska parked my car in town last week, and some bastard nicked me cd wallet containing about 30 cd's,many of them stones stuff. SO i've gota replace them for some more, do you guys have any recomedations as to what i MUST HAVE ? got a bit tired of 'quo'and 70's compilations, so if you were choosing your top ten albums, what would you choose? mainly stones but not exclusivley. fortunatley the thief never took my favourite albums, 'ya ya's' r&r circus or 'striped' so i still have my best stones stuff to listen to.
11-18-03 12:13 PM
Child of the Moon Shit, never a good thing. My backpack got stolen many years back at high school (well, it's many years to me), and it had a number of CD's in it. I've only recently replaced all of the discs that were stolen. Among them was at least one Stones disc (Aftermath, I believe).

First, buy/replace the "Big Five." That's Beggars, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile, and Some Girls.
My "personal" recommendations are Tattoo You, Aftermath UK, Between the Buttons UK, Black and Blue, and Voodoo Lounge.

But really, anything is good.
11-18-03 12:23 PM
Scot Rocks Sorry to hear about that, really shit.

What kind of music do u like apart from the Stones and quo?

Mark
11-18-03 01:28 PM
marko what do u need?
11-18-03 02:05 PM
jb Very sorry indeed.
[Edited by jb]