ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The 2003 Compilation. Return to archive
11-17-03 01:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot Here's a nice sampler of some great "new" music from 2003 or there-abouts.

1. 1974-Ryan Adams, from Rock N Roll
2. Are You Gonna Be My Girl-Jet, from Get Born
3. Arms Aloft-Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros, from Streetcore
4. Bring It On-Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, from Noctorama
5. Death Is The Only Real Thing-Chesterfield Kings, from The Mindbending Sounds Of....
6. Disorder In The House-Warren Zevon(w/ Bruce), from The Wind
7. Double E-Neil Young & Crazy Horse, from Greendale
8. Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine-The White Stripes, from Elephant
9. I'm Not Talking-The Yardbirds, from Birdland
10. I Need More Love-Robert Randolph & The Family Band, from Unclassified
11. Little Electric Chair-Iggy & The Stooges, from Skull Ring
12. Molly's Chambers-Kings Of Leon, from Youth & Young Manhood
13. Nadine-Frank Black & The Catholics, from Show Me Your Tears
14. New killer Star-David Bowie, from Reality
15. Six Barrel Shotgun-Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, from Take Them on Your Own
16. Soldier Of Misfortune-Paul Westerberg, from Come Feel Me Tremble
17. Sun Is Shining-The Dirtbombs, from Dangerous Magical Noise
18. That Great Love Sound-The Ravonettes, from Chain Gang of Love
19. True Nature-Jane's Addiction, from Strays
20. Vampires & Failures-Grandpa Boy, from Dead Man Shake
21. Sam Hall-Johnny Cash, from When The Man Comes Around(the 2003 version )

Here's all you gotta do to get it....just tell me why you should be on Santa's "naughty" list, or his "nice" list. If you were really really good boys and girls...or if you were really really naughty boys and girls...I'll make sure you get it in time for your holiday entertaining season!
11-17-03 02:08 PM
Factory Girl I should be on Santa's good list because I have been very kind, patient, and resourceful.

I should be on the naughty list because of my secret vices.

11-17-03 02:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Mmmmmmmm. And what is so naughty about your secret vices? Heck, your secret vices could end up putting you on the "nice" list for all we know.

You must confess and let me be the judge.
11-17-03 02:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I should be on Santa's good list because I have been very kind, patient, and resourceful.

I should be on the naughty list because of my secret vices.

Well that all depends on who's playing Santa Claus this year.
11-17-03 02:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I guess that makes me Santa then...at least the Santa of this thread!

And of course I'm my son's Santa...but he doesn't know that yet so don't anyone tell him.
11-17-03 02:52 PM
glencar I should be on the good list because I told StonesJuno what a c*** she is. Someone had to do it.
11-17-03 02:59 PM
L&A Hi, Sir S., about nasty Santa, you should take a look at :
http://www.jibjab.com
One of my favorite websites !!!

PS: I'm still enjoying the great f***k compilation, so I don't deserve to come on the list...
11-17-03 03:12 PM
caro On the "nice" list, definitely.

I posted plenty of beautiful pics on the Superblow thread. And as far as I remember, I'm the only one over there who refrained from any comment on Mick's crotch.

Also, I stopped smoking. The only cigarettes I smoke now are those I steal (which, incidentally, makes my friends smoke less when I'm around).
11-17-03 08:01 PM
CousinCocaine
I've been too bad to tell - but I still would love to get a copy of those little fuckers . .?!

As a musican myself I always had the best records around for a long time but somehow I lost it a bit over the last few years.
So gimme a glimmer, please !
CC
11-17-03 11:48 PM
BILL PERKS I'M A 34 YEAR OLD,LITERATE,HARD DRINKING,TOBACCO CHEWING,MASTURBATIN,CAPS LOCKIN,MOTHERFUCKER!
11-18-03 08:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot So Bill, you're a motherfucker? Motherfucker like MILFs, or like you actually did your own mom.

Big diff there bud.
11-18-03 09:20 AM
Jumacfly SS, good point, just replace "Nadine" by Massif Centrale and "girl you have no faith..." by ball and biscuit....
just a kind sugestion, anyway great list will you tree it??

Cheers
Ju
11-18-03 12:18 PM
Lazy Bones Good boy..After falling to an 0-2 start, I've hung through for my beloved Eagles. Now 7-2 with my-main-man, Don, throwing for 300+ yards in the last 2 of 3 games.

Dallas who?
11-18-03 03:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Bones!

You smell that? It's the rest of the NFC shitting their collective pants because the Eagles woke up.

FLY!!

That was a great header goal the other night when we played FC Liza's Queer Husband. He really wasn't very good! I thought he was gonna blow out his facelift when I did that slide tackle on him.

I already used Ball & Biscuit on a different compilation. Since I put these things together to listen to in the car, I don't like repeating myself.

All you gotta do to get this compilation sent to you is tell me why you should be on Santa's "Nice" list, or why you should be on his "Naughty" list. The game is, to try to figure out which list I'm gonna be giving the disc to. Of course, you got it made if you make both lists.
11-18-03 03:24 PM
scratched WHICH SANTA LIST?

Naughty list

REASON WHY?

Cos I'm an absolute c@nt
11-18-03 03:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Cent?

Oh, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you are worth more than that!
11-18-03 04:05 PM
scratched
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Cent?

Oh, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you are worth more than that!

You made a grown man cry!
11-18-03 09:46 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Bones!
You smell that? It's the rest of the NFC shitting their collective pants because the Eagles woke up.

And to think the Panthers are tops of the conference right now. They are, however, the only team in the league that's undefeated against their own conference. That'll change on the 30th!
11-19-03 08:47 PM
parmeda Dear SSanta, (lol)

I have been a very good girl this year.
I've been so good, that I feel I need to be rewarded rightfully so!

I have but one wish for a Christmas gift this year.
It's not asking for much, just one simple small package this time...considering last year I was naughty with all of my pouting and whining and you brought me all of those tickets for me to see my most favorite band EVER of all time!

And SSanta, this gift won't take up that much space under my tree. I will make sure that there is an open space for it right up in front! In fact, if you come through...I promise I will wear it proudly Christmas morning. Hell SSanta, after I put it on I'll climb up on top of my fucking Christmas Tree and pretend to be the fucking star!

Pleeeeeeeease SSanta, please!

I don't want to be nice next year. I want to be naughty again!
You've got to help me out here!!! And, with this...oh, I'll be naughty...I PROMISE!
Get your fat-cookie-riding-ass over to Victoria Secret and wrap me up this...

...I'm countin' on ya Big Boy
(Pick your jaw up...it's only 11 million dollars. I'm worth it )
Don't you make me beg jb for this!
11-20-03 12:12 AM
glencar Nice!
11-20-03 11:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh my dear. You are far too classy to be wearing something so gaudy and tasteless.

You know what would look absolutely stunning on you this holiday season?

Me.

HaHA!
11-21-03 12:20 AM
parmeda Thanks SS, that's so sweet of you to think that.

But, did you see what I scored in Nanky's "Hell Test"?
(I'm so ashamed!)