ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Most Ragged Looking Band?! Return to archive
11-19-02 11:23 AM
Street Fighting Man Now that the Grateful Dead are well, you know, dead - which band do you think is the most ragged looking?

Some would say the Stones are pretty well worn looking (Keith for sure)!
11-19-02 11:32 AM
jb I hate the wrinkly rocker jokes..you would think they would get some credit for not going the Sterven Tyler/Joan Rivers /Macca way of plastic surgery....
11-19-02 12:01 PM
quackenbush I wouldn't call the Stones appearance ragged; they dress
quite nicely, especially Charlie. Their clothing budget
probably exceeds lesser bands entire budgets. Ragged, indeed.
11-19-02 12:03 PM
winter JB:

Macca had plastic surgery? If so, he should have gotten a man-boob reduction!

wintah
11-19-02 12:06 PM
jb Look at his face..very suble work...a smoothness unlike Mick and the boys...My mother said Mick looks great but could use a botox treatment..LMAO...
11-19-02 12:49 PM
winter At least Mick doesn't have MAN-BOOBS!

11-19-02 01:10 PM
Pattie What about Robert Redford? has he had something done? He looks so good for his age and he´s 6 years older than Mick and Keith.
11-19-02 04:53 PM
StrangeStrayCat The most ragged band I've ever seen was a group called the Tumbleweeds. They're a New Orleans street bluegrass band. Just listen for vocalist "Ragtime Annie" on her washboard

I discovered them on my first trip to NO over 10 years ago. My last visit was just a few months ago, and they're still playing. I bought one of their self-produced CD's, but haven't been able to find any info about them on the web. If you're ever in the "Big Easy" please keep a lookout for this great group!
11-19-02 04:56 PM
Moonisup the Golden Earing

"radar love"

and the last pictures of Elvis
[Edited by Moonisup]
11-19-02 09:59 PM
gypsy Van Halen...with either Sam or Dave as front man.