ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wiltern show?? Return to archive
11-19-02 04:25 AM
riffhard64 does anybody have the Wiltern show???...dying to hear it
11-19-02 11:28 AM
Dan I just got discs yesterday but there are errors so I am awaiting a replacement. Any bad copies that start circulating arent going to be coming from me. Can anyone here play/trade DAT?
11-19-02 11:56 AM
Half Nanker Can you comment on sound quality at all? I'm surprised there isn't more chatter about recordings of this show. I know I'd love a copy!

11-19-02 01:05 PM
riffhard64 yes...details on the sound quality please!!...and what do i have to do to get a copy???
11-19-02 01:50 PM
Dan Cant believe you havent heard the chatter since I havent been able to stop talking about it, but... It was recorded from the balcony with sonic studios mics into a Sony PCM1 portable DAT recorder and sounds absolutely fantastic (to my feeble rock-wrecked ears at least.)
Of course seeing how picky everyone is now and some of the complaints over SSS's recordings I am a little hesitant to let it out now, if I can ever get clean burns that is. I am sure the one with errors is already circulating at the present time anyway.
11-19-02 02:49 PM
Half Nanker Well, keep me in mind if you wouldn't object to a trade or whatever. I'd like to hear it. Please email me off the list at [email protected]

Thanks!
Steve
11-19-02 03:31 PM
riffhard64 ditto...please keep me in mind for B&P trade or [email protected]!
11-20-02 12:06 AM
burningcore I'd love a copy as well if at all possible - let me know what it will take to get one - please email me at
[email protected]

thanks!!
11-20-02 09:15 AM
peterdv same here Dan
contact my off list (i have a lot of licks tour available and comming in , you'll get your rocks off LOL
[email protected]

looking forward receiving your email

cu
Peter