ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BEWARE! COUNTERFEIT Joint tix on Ebay Return to archive
11-18-02 10:56 PM
littleredrooster I was browsing Ebay on Sunday and some asshole was auctioning off MY SEAT at The Joint!!!!
Tier 2, row CC, seat 2
Someone from StonesDoug's board had purchased T2,CC, seat 1, the other bogus ticket for sale!

Beware! Verify all tickets with TM.
The sad part is that I notified Ebay fraud division on Sunday morning and those scumbags STILL haven't responded to my complaint!
All that this multimillion $$ operation cares about is getting ther fuckin' commission!

Deputy Roostah
11-18-02 11:29 PM
parmeda Rooster...
That's terrible! Pursue this issue quickly!
I hope you have it settled before your show...

My God...I bet your heart went to your throat when you saw that. What an "asshole" is an understatement.

Good Luck!
11-19-02 01:31 AM
burningcore how do you verify tickets with tm??
11-19-02 01:48 AM
gypsy What bastards! That totally sucks.
11-19-02 02:53 AM
littleredrooster It is really unbelievable!
I thnk that TM would be very interested in potential fraud.
If you are worried, Email them for advice.

I'll be bringing ALL my receipts to the Joint, including my VISA receipt, Copy of the TM confirmation Email, copy of the TM web page comfirmation, the TM ticket receipt with the total price that is sent with the tickets and a letter from The Pope!

If you buy 3rd party tickets ask for scans and all of the above items that I have mentioned.

And we all thought that the previous 'Club Shows' were cut throat!

Remember it's the City of Illusion---VEGAS!

Deputy Roostah
11-19-02 02:59 AM
littleredrooster Those of you who are holding tickets for the JOINT should check out what's for sale in the Stones ticket section on Ebay!

You might be suprised to see YOUR seat #'s listed for sale!

Roostah
11-20-02 12:23 AM
littleredrooster The SAME jerk who tried to sell MY seat for the Joint has ANOTHER pair for sale!

This time it's Tier2, Row BB, seats 4 & 5

Ebay hasn't done a Fucking thing!!

This seller "numas_b" is located in Spain, wants to get his money via Western Union, won't produce any documentation concerning the seats.
[Edited by littleredrooster]