ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Silent Joey Return to archive
11-18-02 10:44 AM
Fiji Joe hushhhhhhh...what's that sound? Faint weeping and licking of wounds and God knows what else they're licking as the Huskers make their way back to Lincoln on their old, smelly bus...What an absolute thrashing!!! 49-13!!! I wonder, if Nebraska gets rid of the "N" on their helmet would they have enough room to put "Joke" on their helmet?...Man, I almost asked for my money back after the game...I paid to see a football game, not an exhibition in torture...Hail your new master Huskers, without football, you now have nothing...Oh my bad, you will always have gay florists who like to keep their victims captive for weeks at a time (ala Joe Dirt) and, oh yes, you will always have Johnny Carson...
11-18-02 10:45 AM
jb Carly Fiona watching over him...Yeah, Joey...good effort by the huskers this weekend...
[Edited by jb]
11-18-02 11:14 AM
Fiji Joe Look at it this way Joey, the Huskers will look really good with their red uniforms on that blue turf...and, like Nebraska, there will be plenty of cows to tip in Idaho...
11-18-02 12:51 PM
steel driving hammer Shit I'm Sad Sad Sad Oklahoma lost one.

Really wanted them to go 11-0.

Will Ohio play Miami?
11-18-02 12:52 PM
Fiji Joe Well, if that happens, it will be an absolute blowout...there are, IMO. about ten teams that are better than the overrated Buckeyes woh play in the more overrated Big Ten
11-18-02 01:18 PM
Joey " Oh my bad, you will always have gay florists who like to keep their victims captive for weeks at a time (ala Joe Dirt) "

You make Joey giggle .
11-18-02 01:36 PM
Maxlugar Now that I've sobered up I can really see that guy Rickles very clear.

That is a real friggin' baby in there!

What the hell kind of monster would keep a baby in a jar?

I demand, DEMAND!, to know where that picture came from Fiji!

11-18-02 02:32 PM
~AzQb

MaxyPup!

~zQ can't even read his posts because of the baby! first it was those massive ManTits, now a dead baby in ajar...

MaxyPup

What next?

I'm truly frightened.

~
11-18-02 02:43 PM
Maxlugar That kid's nose looks red, too. Like he's been drinking.

What kind of monster puts a drunk baby in a jar, my Queen?

11-18-02 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe The pic of Rickles is not intended to disgust or frighten...It's an exclusive photograph taken during Scotland Yard's uncovering of the Winston Churchill cloning project...You'll be happy to know the Yard put an end to this madness and all persons involved are in custody
11-18-02 03:46 PM
Maxlugar But what of Lil' Rickles? What will become of him?

The littlest victim of them all.......

11-18-02 03:49 PM
nankerphelge Hey, with a little physical therapy, he can be a semi-productive member of society -- sorta like Joey!
11-18-02 04:14 PM
Fiji Joe Lil' Rickles is currently up for adoption and the state's attorneys are currently petitioning for a bigger jar with four, instead of three, air holes...In the interim, he currently occupies a space on the pantry shelf at the orphanage right next to a really big jar of mayonnaise...
11-18-02 04:18 PM
gypsy Joey, come over tonight, and we'll mourn Oklahoma & Nebraska's pitiful seasons together. Don't forget to bring all the toys, sweetie! And if you want to bring a sheep, that's okay...just don't make it a habit.
11-18-02 06:48 PM
~AzQb

What kind of monster puts a drunk baby in a jar, my Queen?

[/quote]

Maxypup!

a "heartless, soulless, attention grasping son of a bitch"?

Just a guess.
11-18-02 09:04 PM
Joey " Joey, come over tonight, and we'll mourn Oklahoma & Nebraska's pitiful seasons together. Don't forget to bring all the toys, sweetie! And if you want to bring a sheep, that's okay...just don't make it a habit. "

Daddy is coming my Princess ...............Sex Toys notwithstanding , the Sheep is vital to our evenings together .............you should see the sexy clothes I dress it up in ................and the dancing , my God the dancing that sheep does -- very sexy -- I may marry it .

Sheep ARE cute , they have that air of aristocracy and demure inner class that one finds so appealing , but none quite as beautiful as you Gypsy .........and so very demure.

Snaggle J .

11-18-02 11:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sorry Joey, but Nebraska has been making people eat shit for a lot of years...since the year your girls won a national championship without playing the best team in the nation. You know it's true. 1994 was the year of the Lions, but politics got you ladies a trophy. Same in 1972 when Nixon GAVE the title to Texas...when everyone KNEW Penn State was better.

Well my C10 brother, now it's time for Nebraska to swallow some shit.

Huskers must be allergic to big cats. The Nittany Lions clawed your hearts out, and the Wildcats ripped you a new asshole.

Have a happy bowl season watching all those other BETTER teams play. I hear you got a hell of a good lawn darts team.

Hey Fiji! Be cool if the Lions and Cats could hook up in a bowl. That'd be a really fun game.

Stones is better than all of it.
11-19-02 10:20 AM
Fiji Joe It would be a good game, but I don't think it will happen...K-State has a history of getting slighted in bowl games despite the fact that they travel well and bring a ton of fans...last I saw, they were projected to play Minnesota, an unranked team in the Alamo Bowl...I like Penn State...a lot of guys from my high school in North Carolina have gone on to play for Penn State...some kind of pipe line
11-19-02 01:10 PM
Joey " ..since the year your girls won a national championship without playing the best team in the nation. You know it's true. 1994 was the year of the Lions, but politics got you ladies a trophy. Same in 1972 when Nixon GAVE the title to Texas...when everyone KNEW Penn State was better. "

<------ Jo Pa ain't going to live forever .

You tell my C-10 Brother what it be like !

In 1994 , Nebraska beat Miami in their own backyard to win the national title .....the Nitany Lions would have fallen flat on their face ......you know it's true .

I believe it was USC who won the national title in 1972 .

" Nixon was a dickhead Ronnie "

Joey von ' Peace with Honor ' my Ass

11-19-02 01:53 PM
jb Warren Sapp was out of shape...that's the only reason!
11-19-02 02:17 PM
Fiji Joe What kind of sick bastard puts a baby in a jar? Read:

http://www.itv.com/news/Front1819690.html
11-19-02 02:18 PM
jb Is he a fucking freak or what!
11-19-02 03:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Did I say 72? I meant '70.

Didn't lose a football game in 2 years...and no titles.

Miami wasn't squat in '94. Penn State would have cleaned Nebraska's clock....just like they cleaned up everyone else's that year. Tom Osbourne got the sympathy vote. Plain and simple. If they played it out on the football field, Joe would have a 3rd title right now. The only people who thouht that Nebraska was the best team that year wore red, and ate a lot of corn.

Stones is still better than all of 'em.
11-19-02 03:46 PM
jb Yeah SS...how's the boots coming?
11-20-02 08:33 PM
Joey Yeah , how ARE the boots coming ?????????

Shit , I might be as old as Jo Pa when I finally receive them ....................I's going nuts with anticipations .

Skittles

11-20-02 09:34 PM
BILL PERKS THE 1994 NITTANY LIONS WERE THE GREATEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM EVER-WOULD KICK ANYBODY'S ASS-INCLUDING THE TWO PENN STATE NAT'L CHAMP TEAMS.
11-20-02 09:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yep Billy Boy, I gotta agree.

The 94 Nits would have given some of the lesser NFL teams a tough game that year.