ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The best bootleg shot in America! Return to archive
11-18-02 10:29 AM
sandrew So, there I was, in NYC this weekend, thinking: Hey, what am I doing here, standing on the corner of West 8th Street and 6th Avenue?

Checking out Revolution Records, of course. Picked up the Roseland, Aragon, and Palais Royale shows. The first two are pretty rough audience recordings, but the set lists are irresistable. The Palais show, however, sounds like a soundboard. Great stuff!

Is anyone from NYC as big a fan of this store as I am?
11-18-02 10:56 AM
Nellcote Time to Get Up-Get Out, get into somethin new!
11-18-02 11:01 AM
jb Phins #1...pats lose in Oakland!!!!! Nelly..any word on tickets?
11-18-02 11:06 AM
Nellcote Tickets are holding firm at the pm rate of last week.
I'm checking daily.

What a division! Pats-Phins 12/29/02 decides!
11-18-02 11:08 AM
jb Make them an offer...2 for 5k....
[Edited by jb]
11-18-02 11:16 AM
Nellcote Roger, out
11-18-02 12:04 PM
Hand O Fate HAHAHAHA!!! Just wait till we squish the fish when they travel up here to Chowdah country. Jay Fiedler is scarcly a man!! They'll be lucky to still be in the race when they play the Champs on the 22nd of December.
11-18-02 12:12 PM
jb Brady is a flamer...
11-19-02 10:25 AM
watts_60657 I live in Chicago but I stop by there every time I'm in NY. It's one of the best stores in the country.

quote:
sandrew wrote:
So, there I was, in NYC this weekend, thinking: Hey, what am I doing here, standing on the corner of West 8th Street and 6th Avenue?

Checking out Revolution Records, of course. Picked up the Roseland, Aragon, and Palais Royale shows. The first two are pretty rough audience recordings, but the set lists are irresistable. The Palais show, however, sounds like a soundboard. Great stuff!

Is anyone from NYC as big a fan of this store as I am?

11-19-02 10:38 AM
Maxlugar That's my store.

Don't be blabbing the name and location all over the net son.

I would like to continue going there.

Know why Mick says that line in Dance PT I?

Because they were mixing Emotional Rescue at Electric Lady studios which is right across from that record store.

Just another little tid bit from Bill's important new book.