ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vegas Setlist Return to archive
11-18-02 01:05 AM
GlimmerInc
BEWARE THIS IS FAKE SETLIST

Don't ask how I got this. It's a long story. I'm a "deep throat" if you will.

Street Fighting Man
Carol
If You Can't Rock Me
Don't Stop
Dancing With Mr. D
Heartbreaker
Silver Train
Winter
Tumbling Dice

Losing My Touch
Happy

Sympathy For The Devil
Hangfire
CYHMK
Honky Tonk Women
All Down The Line
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash

Encore:
Sway
Midnight Rambler
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
11-18-02 01:15 AM
padre Goddamnfuck! Whatta great setlist! Sure like to see that one. Only one mistake on that and I don't have to tell you what it is. Hopefully the crowd will wake up again after that.
11-18-02 01:21 AM
fmk438j S..W..A..Y...
11-18-02 01:24 AM
parmeda Damn, what a list!

Do you think any of those Vegas tight-asses had any clue what was dropped on their laps!?
11-18-02 01:31 AM
fmk438j
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Do you think any of those Vegas tight-asses had any clue what was dropped on their laps!?

Surely they'd have had some input.
11-18-02 02:17 AM
Child of the Moon (Incomprehensible babbling, communicating a sense of speechlessness)
11-18-02 02:39 AM
erikjjf Sounds a little too good to be true.
11-18-02 04:15 AM
Moonisup this has to be fake! If it's not, well then are the stones not so good towards their fans!!

But it's a fake
[Edited by Moonisup]
11-18-02 04:26 AM
MRD8 My friend was outside the Joint and heard bits and pieces of songs...this setlist is just a complete fabrication! Deep throat this....
11-18-02 07:42 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
My friend was outside the Joint and heard bits and pieces of songs...this setlist is just a complete fabrication! Deep throat this....

Yeah, "Hang Fire"? Sorry, pal, that doesn't fly. A Goat's Head Soup set? If you're paying $7 million, you want the war horses. And I'm *positive* since all of the Stones have been denying that this is happening that they really don't in their heart of hearts really want to give a private show - it's just all about the money that they make off of them. My guess is it was a typical stadium setlist with a few songs cut out for time.

-tSYX --- Here's ten thousand dollars go have some fun...
11-18-02 08:17 AM
Boomhauer This is probably the same person that wrote a bogus setlist for the warm-up gig in Toronto.

If this is true, why doesn't this person come back and elaborate a bit more on it?
11-18-02 09:14 AM
sonicrock iorr have the true set list sorry guys this is a fake true set list have only 14 songs no big surprise best of burden and rocks off with most of the played songs so far in the tour sorry bout that
11-18-02 12:06 PM
CS Apparently the setlist is completely different check another setlist at IORR http://iorr.org/tour02/lv1.htm
11-18-02 12:17 PM
CS STONES ADD ‘FLASH' TO BILLIONAIRE BASH

By BRAD HUNTER
Dennis Kozlowski, eat your heart out.

The disgraced Tyco pooh-bah - whose $2 million Sardinia bash for his wife's 40th birthday included ice sculptures of David peeing Stoli - has nothing on Texas billionaire David Bonderman.

Bonderman threw an estimated $10 million bash in celebration of his 60th birthday last night that featured private performances by the Rolling Stones, John Mellencamp and Robin Williams at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Cafe.

"It was really amazing, all that money," one source told The Post. "But it was mostly conservative businessmen; it wasn't a wild bash."

Bonderman - a Fort Worth mogul who runs the Texas Pacific Group - reportedly paid the Stones $6.75 million to perform a 40-minute set that featured standards like "Jumpin' Jack Flash."

At last night's party, 300 to 400 mostly middle-aged guests were flown into the gambling mecca for the evening.

Bonderman has access to more than $8 billion in equity capital, so putting on the pricey party was as easy as going to HMV. He's best known for rescuing Continental Airlines from bankruptcy several years ago.

The extravaganza kicked off at Bellago, where the billionaire and his pals enjoyed a multi-course dinner while being entertained by legendary funnyman Williams - who reportedly charges $1 million for private appearances.

Then the guests piled into buses for the five-minute ride to the Hard Rock Cafe's The Joint, where Williams acted as emcee. Mellencamp played a 45-minute set, followed by the Stones.

"When [guests] arrived, they were handed glasses of champagne," the source said.

"A real shirt-and-jacket group, rocking away in their loafers."

11-18-02 12:34 PM
SirMuddy There's a reason we don't know...
Remeber these guys play amazing grace free for friends...
A show for stu...
they gave big $$$ for england olympic teams...
and many other times...
So why they do this one...
They know it's not good pub for them...
So there's still a fucking reason we don't know!
11-18-02 12:39 PM
CS The Scene and Heard

Two of the best lines from David Bonderman's huge birthday party, which featured the Rolling Stones, Robin Williams and John Mellencamp on Saturday at The Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel: Mick Jagger, upon taking the stage, said, "Ladies and gentlemen, after this, you'll be enjoying lunch with the pope and tea with the Dalai Lama." And Williams said, "The owner of a G-5 (jet), your lights are on."

11-18-02 12:58 PM
mandrack Somebody is joking badly here..
set list,according to www.iorr.org
is

Brown Sugar (Keys great on sax)
It's Only Rock And Roll
Don't Stop (Mick played acoustic 6-string)
Tumbling Dice
Rocks Off (Killer Ronnie solo)
Midnight Rambler (Great Mick harmonica)
--- Mick Intros the band and wishes happy birthday--
Love Train (Mick with white top hat/shades on)
Can't You Hear Me Knocking (Great performance)
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Gimmie Shelter (w/Mellencamp helping on vocals)
Beast Of Burden (Mick On Electric 6-string)
Jumpin' Jack Flash'
Satisfaction
11-18-02 06:34 PM
Gazza GlimmerInc

Posting fake setlists isnt tolerated too well around here

Fuck off and don't come back...
11-18-02 09:47 PM
KeepRigid Amidst all the chaos,

Behold, a fucking rock star:

quote:
CS wrote:

11-18-02 11:18 PM
Madafaka I'm agree with you Gazza, that person play with our feelings and is unfair!
FUCK OFF MOTHERFUCKER!
11-18-02 11:29 PM
Bluzian Yeah I agree, fuckoff deepthroat. I read it, got to Carol
and knew it was fake, I mean, CAROL!? Phf~ yeah right..
You're just a sick twisted fuck-cunt so piss off. You've
reallygot serious issues. You're typical of a cyber-moron.
Taking advantage of a situation shows nothing more than
your petty existence, low-self esteem and small mindedness.
I'm not mad in anyway - you are a ??? nothing. YOu are a
nothing. Dig??

Ian

PS: did you all get the recent PEOPLE magazine with Al Roker
on teh cover? (Keiths 2 daughters are in it! *SWEEEET*)