ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Drank with Keith last evening ........ Return to archive
18th November 2006 05:00 PM
Joey .......Moon that is !

Hello My Stonesian Brothers and Sisters ( ...a special greeting to the lucky ones who witnessed ' first - hand ' the well - reviewed Atlantic City cocncert --- WOW !!!! I hear Richards was on FIRE !!!!!! ...) --

Anyway , Keith Moon and myself shared some Guinnesses and shots of Liquid Cocaine at THE BRAZEN HEAD last night whilst discusing the current state of Rock n' Roll . Keith is proud of BOTH the Rolling Stones AND The Who and feels that each individual member of both groups is performing at his PEAK !!! . Keith especially likes the new WHO Album and has even caught many of the gigs on the current tour ( Stones AND Who ) . Whilst Zak Starkey is no Keith , ' Uncle Moonie ' is still proud of him and enjoys his playing immensely .

Dear readers , I would love to report more on what transpired last evening ( there was a special ' private party ' in the Banquet Room [ Creighton University Pharmacy School was celebrating a special event ] and your young Joey spent a lot of time chatting up this lovely Germanic / Irish Blonde named Joy --- got her phone number too ) ..... Developing ........................

" The Kid has got a nasty hangover again Ronnie ! "

J. " Snuggle - to - the - Joe " Kins !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
18th November 2006 05:03 PM
Some Guy Any girly jagerbombs?
18th November 2006 05:05 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Any girly jagerbombs?

Frig YEAH !!!!!!

H.R.Puffin Joe
18th November 2006 05:06 PM
Dan I went to Rite Aid last night to get some Nyquil. The big $25 bottles of Jagermeister were on sale for $13.99. Bought one to bring to the family homestead on Thanksgiving and another for here. Cheaper per ounce than Nyquil and twice as effective. Also hooked my new XM radio which the folks gave me last week. No commercials but if they play a song I don't like I can flip it over to the other unit where I can make Keith, John, Pete and Roger visit on command. All I need now are new surround sound speakers and this place will be Paradise On Earth.
18th November 2006 05:09 PM
Some Guy I predicted long ago that SOL would blow up and that there would be those that rue the day.
18th November 2006 05:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:
The big $25 bottles of Jagermeister were on sale for $13.99. .......... I can flip it over to the other unit where I can make Keith, John, Pete and Roger visit on command. All I need now are new surround sound speakers and this place will be Paradise On Earth.

The worm has turned for you my Brother .

Er , ... did you buy any Red Bull to go along with all of that delicious Jager ( JAGGER ?! ) ?

The Truth : I have NOT had a cold since I began drinking " Jaggerbombs " Five years ago . Word .

J. Fly !
18th November 2006 05:12 PM
Some Guy Just go ahead and order a Pink Panty Pull Down.
18th November 2006 05:14 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Just go ahead and order a Pink Panty Pull Down.

** .. ? .. **

18th November 2006 05:16 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Just go ahead and order a Pink Panty Pull Down.

I'll take one!!

18th November 2006 05:36 PM
Dan
quote:
Joey wrote:

The worm has turned for you my Brother .

Er , ... did you buy any Red Bull to go along with all of that delicious Jager ( JAGGER ?! ) ?

I don't like Red Bull. But Sparks is another drink with truly miraculous powers. Maybe I will go get one. Just one because there are no Stones concerts to crash in Los Angeles tonight.

quote:

The Truth : I have NOT had a cold since I began drinking " Jaggerbombs " Five years ago . Word .

J. Fly !

I am on my first dose of the day and I feel better already.
18th November 2006 05:36 PM
lotsajizz what is with the fat asses lately?

18th November 2006 05:47 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
what is with the fat asses lately?

I'm obsessed!

And, don't say you don't like this. Baby steps.

18th November 2006 06:18 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Man You said it Jizzy ....................

I have no USE for any flat , fat Asses !!!!!

None Whatsoever .......

Joe Sea .. Scroll !
18th November 2006 06:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Man You said it Jizzy ....................

None Whatsoever .......

Joe Sea .. Scroll !

Dude, ever been backchanneled by fucking Telecaster?

I have!

Gimme some Moon Approved!
18th November 2006 06:30 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I'm obsessed!

And, don't say you don't like this. Baby steps.

I for one have no problem with it.
18th November 2006 06:32 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Joey wrote:

Flat or fat?

Oh, so for you it's like this?? |
|
|
|
v

FunnY!
18th November 2006 07:27 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Gimme some Moon Approved!

How about a ' Double - Dose ' my Brother ?!

|
|
|
V

18th November 2006 07:28 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Amen !

18th November 2006 08:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
How about a ' Double - Dose ' my Brother ?!
|
|
|
V

Now that, yes THAT, blows some fucking doors.

Check it bleed, Keith Moon used to party backstage with Ricard Posner whenever The Who would hit Chicago. They used to do Chi-bangs and tequila, then trash the fucking green room.
19th November 2006 07:24 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Check it bleed, Keith Moon used to party backstage with Ricard Posner whenever The Who would hit Chicago. They used to do Chi-bangs and tequila, then trash the fucking green room.

19th November 2006 08:22 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hey Joey, you know what: cats are cool.
19th November 2006 08:26 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:
.......Moon that is !

Hello My Stonesian Brothers and Sisters ( ...a special greeting to the lucky ones who witnessed ' first - hand ' the well - reviewed Atlantic City cocncert --- WOW !!!! I hear Richards was on FIRE !!!!!! ...) --

Anyway , Keith Moon and myself shared some Guinnesses and shots of Liquid Cocaine at THE BRAZEN HEAD last night whilst discusing the current state of Rock n' Roll . Keith is proud of BOTH the Rolling Stones AND The Who and feels that each individual member of both groups is performing at his PEAK !!! . Keith especially likes the new WHO Album and has even caught many of the gigs on the current tour ( Stones AND Who ) . Whilst Zak Starkey is no Keith , ' Uncle Moonie ' is still proud of him and enjoys his playing immensely .

Dear readers , I would love to report more on what transpired last evening ( there was a special ' private party ' in the Banquet Room [ Creighton University Pharmacy School was celebrating a special event ] and your young Joey spent a lot of time chatting up this lovely Germanic / Irish Blonde named Joy --- got her phone number too ) ..... Developing ........................

" The Kid has got a nasty hangover again Ronnie ! "

J. " Snuggle - to - the - Joe " Kins !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]

Ain't he dead, Dad?
19th November 2006 08:50 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I'll take one!!

This certainly is the hottest motherfucking ass I have ever seen in a while..... must be a brazillian chick.... Jesus.....
20th November 2006 12:11 AM
Starbuck joey!

will you be attending the "minneapolis summit", summer 2007?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061120/ap_on_re_mi_ea/britain_iraq_kissinger_8
20th November 2006 10:07 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ain't he dead, Dad?

Blue .............................

Having " Keith - in - the - Pocket " ain't easy ....believe me .
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)