ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would The Austin DVD Come Out Before Christmas? Return to archive
16th November 2006 07:41 PM
WattsAtScotts Anybody have any info? Thanks
16th November 2006 07:49 PM
mrhipfl I hope so! Sorry, no info from my sources
[Edited by mrhipfl]
16th November 2006 07:50 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I hope so! Sorry, no info from my sources
[Edited by mrhipfl]

I hope to God, that it does, I want this so bad!
16th November 2006 07:50 PM
Gazza No chance
16th November 2006 07:57 PM
glencar Are there to be any DVD's from this tour?
16th November 2006 09:31 PM
Soldatti November 17 today, no chance IMO.
17th November 2006 01:11 AM
Left Shoe Shuffle Scorsese filmed the Austin show, non?

If it's going to be part of Shine A Light, won't be out until Fall 07.
17th November 2006 03:48 AM
Jeep I've read somewhere on the web few weeks ago that the DVD (Austin ? Rio ?) will be released early 2007.
[Edited by Jeep]
17th November 2006 12:26 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jeep wrote:
I've read somewhere on the web few weeks ago that the DVD (Austin ? Rio ?) will be released early 2007.
[Edited by Jeep]

They're missing the christmas season, the 70% of the 4 Flicks sales were during November/December 2003.
17th November 2006 12:32 PM
Dan I refuse to set foot inside any retail outlets between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
17th November 2006 04:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

They're missing the christmas season, the 70% of the 4 Flicks sales were during November/December 2003.

I have heard that this release, and it will be another multi disc type release, may not happen until next fall. nothing concrete at this point though.
17th November 2006 04:15 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Dan wrote:
I refuse to set foot inside any retail outlets between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

so you're an amazon.com kinda guy, huh?
17th November 2006 05:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
I refuse to set foot inside any retail outlets between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I enjoy holiday shopping as I already know what I am buying, if I have not bought it online, and the kids are quite fascinated by the large crowds.....and ultimately not at home destroying my belongings, injuring the pugs, or other toddler antics.
17th November 2006 05:14 PM
Dan
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

so you're an amazon.com kinda guy, huh?

No, I just play dead until it's all over! My dad's side of the family are Christian Gawd freaks while my mom's side of the family are athiest Santa freaks. I just don't care for this time of year!

A few years ago I started giving money to charity and telling my family that lieu of presents to also give money to charity. I have more than enough trinkets cluttering up my place.
17th November 2006 05:14 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I enjoy holiday shopping as I already know what I am buying, if I have not bought it online, and the kids are quite fascinated by the large crowds.....and ultimately not at home destroying my belongings, injuring the pugs, or other toddler antics.

Children are evil. You should really consider leaving them at safe surrender at the fire station. The pugs and your belongings will thank you for it!
17th November 2006 05:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

Children are evil. You should really consider leaving them at safe surrender at the fire station. The pugs and your belongings will thank you for it!

They will be the ones making all the major decision as to whether the plug will be pulled, if I will have major organs transplanted, and will advise me in my old and senile days against taking all of my savings and investing it in pre paid calling cards. We must raise the children to the best of our abilities. Also, they will be mowing the yard in a few years so I do not have to continue paying my landscaping service!

My two boys are the reason I work so hard, to provide them with advantages that I did not have as a youth. Those on the board who have children will tell you that there is nothing more rewarding in life than seeing your babies smile at you, they are my life!
17th November 2006 05:29 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
My two boys are the reason I work so hard, to provide them with advantages that I did not have as a youth. Those on the board who have children will tell you that there is nothing more rewarding in life than seeing your babies smile at you, they are my life!

Beautiful postin!
17th November 2006 05:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

Beautiful postin!

While I am here to entertain and advise, I am also here to speak from the heart!
17th November 2006 10:13 PM
Bloozehound just for future reference if there's a long shot of the crowd I'm the guy about halfway down the mass of peeps, left of stage, with a big empty circle around him, puffin on stogies

man, I pissed so many peeps off that night with my cigars
19th November 2006 11:07 PM
lacy I hope it comes out soon. I got to the park at 8am and sprinted all the way up to the very front center. The cameras were in my face the entire time! I talked to the crew and they said I was for sure on there. Look for a girl with long blonde hair rockin out against the barrier center stage!
20th November 2006 02:45 AM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:

No, I just play dead until it's all over! My dad's side of the family are Christian Gawd freaks while my mom's side of the family are athiest Santa freaks. I just don't care for this time of year!

A few years ago I started giving money to charity and telling my family that lieu of presents to also give money to charity. I have more than enough trinkets cluttering up my place.

Why not just ask for bus fare?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)