ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what about... Return to archive
16th November 2006 12:43 PM
Saint Sway YCAGWYW as the song on the way back from the b-stage

seems like they could start heading back right at the point where the song shifts gears and kicks in

might be a cool way to freshen up that predictable final stretch
16th November 2006 02:40 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
YCAGWYW as the song on the way back from the b-stage

seems like they could start heading back right at the point where the song shifts gears and kicks in

might be a cool way to freshen up that predictable final stretch

I agree, and put Honky Tonk Women as an opener maybe, and rotate Under My Thumb and Emotional Rescue to the b-stage, that would be perfect
16th November 2006 02:42 PM
mrhipfl it would be sweet if They'd start it at the b-stage and drive back during Ronnie's solo.
16th November 2006 02:43 PM
glencar Mix it up, boys!
16th November 2006 02:47 PM
Some Guy Dance Lil Sister would work well here.
16th November 2006 02:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Dance Lil Sister would work well here.

16th November 2006 02:52 PM
Drewby I think they should use Too Much Blood going out to the B stage and maybe I Go Wild coming back.
16th November 2006 03:42 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
it would be sweet if They'd start it at the b-stage and drive back during Ronnie's solo.

EXACTLY!

and then imagine them moving back to the main stage as MIck has everyone in the arena clapping along with him at the end of that song

its perfect. I AM A GENIUS. Move over Chuckie.... I demand an immediate job as "Set List Organizer"!

-the b stage set-
Emotional Rescue (moving to..)
Dance Little Sister
Rip This Joint
You Cant Always Get What You Want (moving back..)
16th November 2006 03:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

EXACTLY!

and then imagine them moving back to the main stage as MIck has everyone in the arena clapping along with him at the end of that song

its perfect. I AM A GENIUS. Move over Chuckie.... I demand an immediate job as "Set List Organizer"!

-the b stage set-
Emotional Rescue (moving to..)
Dance Little Sister
Rip This Joint
You Cant Always Get What You Want (moving back..)

Pure Genius!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)