ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Queen album named Britain's best-selling (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th November 2006 01:50 PM
TampabayStone I'm #1, WooHoo.

17th November 2006 02:15 PM
Poison Dart It's funny that nobody (or hardly anybody) in the US even knows who Oasis is. Yet, they are so big in the UK.

There should be a difference made between an album of all new material. And simply a greatest hits package. All new material selling well is far more impressive.
17th November 2006 02:18 PM
Poison Dart Also, nobody has a clue who Robbie Williams is in the US.
17th November 2006 04:45 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
It's funny that nobody (or hardly anybody) in the US even knows who Oasis is. Yet, they are so big in the UK.

Plenty of people in America know who Oasis are. You onbvsiouly do. What's The Story? (Morning Glory) was a big seller there and they sell out places like MSG. Not too many British acts of the last 10-15 years could do that. Also,the first two Oasis albums are better than ANYTHING the Stones have released since Tattoo You.

The fact that Robbie Williams is quite unbknown in America is actually the reason he choses to reside there.
17th November 2006 05:12 PM
BONOISLOVE What is this Oasis thing you little people are chatting about?
17th November 2006 09:07 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
What is this Oasis thing you little people are chatting about?

All I'm going to say is that they are releasing a Best Of this month and you should buy it. It's the perfect introduction for all you non beleivers.

http://www.amazon.com/Stop-Clocks-Oasis/dp/B000IMV4IW/sr=8-4/qid=1163815619/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/103-4006484-2398247?ie=UTF8&s=music
17th November 2006 09:43 PM
BARRYGIBBISLOVE Bono, get one thing clear my man... I am the REAL LOVE. Move over you poof!

So you may have had private counsel with the pope--BUT I LOOK LIKE CHRIST IN A DISCO LEISURE SUITE!

I will fight you Bono. Me and my Gibb army!
18th November 2006 02:47 AM
corgi37 Australia is actually being poisoned as we speak.

G-20 conference going on with imported protesters going nuts.
Bono & the Edge performing "Rocking in the free world" with Pearl Jam at a "End Poverty" concert (Jet headlined) in Melbourne.

U2 play in Melbourne tonight.

Robbie Williams is in the country.

Kylie is back.

More than ever, i want to move to Florida.
18th November 2006 10:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

More than ever, I want to move to Florida.

Too fucking hot.
18th November 2006 11:35 AM
BARRYGIBBISLOVE Careful lads, Miami is a dangerous place for all but the mightiest lawyers and Disco Legends...

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,922693-4,00.html
18th November 2006 11:40 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

All I'm going to say is that they are releasing a Best Of this month and you should buy it. It's the perfect introduction for all you non beleivers.

http://www.amazon.com/Stop-Clocks-Oasis/dp/B000IMV4IW/sr=8-4/qid=1163815619/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/103-4006484-2398247?ie=UTF8&s=music

I'll add that to my merry shopping wish-list. Bono is very grateful.
18th November 2006 11:41 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
BARRYGIBBISLOVE wrote:
Bono, get one thing clear my man... I am the REAL LOVE. Move over you poof!

So you may have had private counsel with the pope--BUT I LOOK LIKE CHRIST IN A DISCO LEISURE SUITE!

I will fight you Bono. Me and my Gibb army!

You make Bono sad.
18th November 2006 12:07 PM
BARRYGIBBISLOVE
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

You make Bono sad.

Behold my Gibb Army! DO NOT be deceived in to sympathy by his pretense of feelings! One of the methods predators use to catch preys is the application of Disguise. But I tell you that the Devil is the master of all Disguises.

He is the counter feiter, the Mimic, the Liar and any horrible thing you can think of!

... I have another poem brewing...
18th November 2006 12:26 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Too fucking hot.

Yeah, we are buring up down here.

Weather > North America > United States > Florida > Tampa
F° | C°

Current conditions as of 11:53 am EST

Partly Cloudy
Feels Like: 64°
Barometer: 30.03 in and falling
Humidity: 50%
Visibility: 10 mi
Dewpoint: 45°
Wind: NNW 9 mph
Sunrise: 6:54 am
Sunset: 5:36 pm
64°High: 68° Low: 50°

Now that's fucking hot!!

18th November 2006 12:34 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

More than ever, i want to move to Florida.

Sorry, if I was being rude before to my non US friends.

Weather > North America > United States > Florida > Tampa
F° | C°

Current conditions as of 11:53 am EST

Partly Cloudy
Feels Like: 18°
Barometer: 1016 mb and falling
Humidity: 50%
Visibility: 16.09 km
Dewpoint: 7°
Wind: NNW 14 kph
Sunrise: 6:54 am
Sunset: 5:36 pm
18°High: 20° Low: 10°

Now that's Hot!!!

18th November 2006 04:43 PM
Highwire Rob Hey, Tampabay

I wanted to get down your way to visit the Mons Venus!!!!

... but sadly, I understand Allie Sin has moved to Long Beach, CA. That would be one hell of a pro lap-dance!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)