ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesalot, Fiji Joe, HouseboyKnows and... Return to archive
15th November 2006 11:33 PM
Barney Fife ...a few others, if you like music such as The Drive-By Truckers, you need to come over to the best musical discussion site on the web:

http://64.247.23.87/phpBB2/index.php

No, no, it's not just about the grandson of The Great One - it's about lots of great music you enjoy, plus a bit of politics, sports, advice about dealing with your in-laws and ex-girlfriends, automobiles, book reviews, chili recipes and maybe best of all, love from Your Uncle Sal.
16th November 2006 08:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot Piss posts there. I might make it over there one of these days.
16th November 2006 08:55 PM
Fiji Joe I've lurked for a while...I'll make a point to join the fray
16th November 2006 09:30 PM
Barney Fife
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Piss posts there. I might make it over there one of these days.

Do you mean Piss Pissedoffherson? You know that character?

16th November 2006 09:37 PM
HouseboyKnows Thanks Barney. I shall check it out. My taste for guitar bands runs far and wide but most of my online time is spent keeping up with the Stones (mostly as a lurker), especially when they are on the road. After Atlantic City tomorrow night, I'll go back to praying for a Georgia Satellites reunion.

HBK
16th November 2006 09:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Barney Fife wrote:

Do you mean Piss Pissedoffherson? You know that character?

He's a part time poster on the couch and hubby of sherat

www.maxlugar.com

The Devil's Own - dig it
16th November 2006 11:12 PM
Bloozehound if ya venture over into the fightin' forum be sure to pack plenty o tinfoil and black helicopter repellent

the bullshit piles up so fast there, you need wings to stay above it
17th November 2006 11:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
if ya venture over into the fightin' forum be sure to pack plenty o tinfoil and black helicopter repellent

the bullshit piles up so fast there, you need wings to stay above it

It's pretty intense. I prefer things more laid back.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)