ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is going to Atlantic City?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
22nd October 2006 08:29 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You and Pdog are now in charge!!!!!!!!!

We are doomed!
22nd October 2006 09:41 PM
West 8 I'll be there + one.
23rd October 2006 10:16 AM
jb I am not attending any pre-party..lets just meet at a place near the venue and have a few drinks...don't want 100's of people ...lets keep it real.
23rd October 2006 10:33 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
I am not attending any pre-party..lets just meet at a place near the venue and have a few drinks...don't want 100's of people ...lets keep it real.

100% correct.

I must make appearance at Shidoobee...but will do that early.

Howe was Austin????

LJ.
23rd October 2006 01:10 PM
monkey_man Shall we set something up for 5ish? Is the ink thing happening?
23rd October 2006 02:05 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
I am not attending any pre-party..lets just meet at a place near the venue and have a few drinks...don't want 100's of people ...lets keep it real.

and this branch would be extended my way?

i am not for the big party as the show does that for me. that said there are a great bunch of people here (that i look forward to meeting) and i had a great time at nellcotes gathering.

should arriving around lunch time and staying with glencar which i believe is bally's.

love to give bally's the option of taking some of my cash so the slots will see me.

and want enjoy the after party but don't like to get lit up prior as i like to soak it all in especially as this may be my last hurrah.

so a few drinks and hello's would be in order on a smaller scale than ac grill?

JB: see pm.

[Edited by chevysales]
23rd October 2006 02:47 PM
glencar Bally's it is, chevysales. I snore a bit so earplugs might be recommended. Right now, the hotel can't tell me whether it's one bed or two so that adds a wrinkle. I have pressured them for 2 big beds.
23rd October 2006 02:49 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bally's it is, chevysales. I snore a bit so earplugs might be recommended. Right now, the hotel can't tell me whether it's one bed or two so that adds a wrinkle. I have pressured them for 2 big beds.

Trump?
23rd October 2006 02:58 PM
glencar say what? And say it fast. I leave for tennis match in 2 minutes...
23rd October 2006 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
say what? And say it fast. I leave for tennis match in 2 minutes...

Please bring stickers!!!
23rd October 2006 03:02 PM
glencar Stickers? WTF?
23rd October 2006 03:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Please bring stickers!!!

LOL...I know what he wants!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
23rd October 2006 03:35 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bally's it is, chevysales. I snore a bit so earplugs might be recommended. Right now, the hotel can't tell me whether it's one bed or two so that adds a wrinkle. I have pressured them for 2 big beds.

yea two would work a lot better... oy vey

earplugs not needed... liqour is quicker.

see ya
[Edited by chevysales]
23rd October 2006 03:36 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

tell us...stickers?

how about scotch tape
23rd October 2006 03:38 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

lj... you better be getting stock in the airlines you use from buffaloe...
23rd October 2006 04:28 PM
LadyJane
quote:
chevysales wrote:

lj... you better be getting stock in the airlines you use from buffaloe...

Let's get one thing straight right now.

I HATE the Miami Dolphins. HATE.

We will not discuss the rivalry in AC.

Other than that, can't wait to meet you.

LJ.

23rd October 2006 05:02 PM
lotsajizz I have now secured my tiks but my better half and I will not be attending anything at any bars.....

23rd October 2006 05:28 PM
Bitch OK lets see if I got this straight after reading this thread. A summary,

1 The RS are NOT staying in AC so Pdog I will stop bothering you to take me to the hotel.
2. The Shidoobee party will be starting around 3 at the AC Bar & Grill, and its a good place to start.
3. The Rock-s Off-ers who dont want to go the the Shidoobee party want to go to the Irish Pub around 5:00. Suggestion: The food is good there so we should probably get a large table for dinner?
4. The post-party is still being kicked around for a location, close to the concert location is best. Bally's Mountsin bar or Trump is a possibility, or AC Bar & Grill?
5. Saturday night is wide open, but some of you going to HOB to see Alice Cooper?
6.??LJ has to get her sheep? Chiba trio has to refresh??
LOL
23rd October 2006 05:33 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Let's get one thing straight right now.

I HATE the Miami Dolphins. HATE.

We will not discuss the rivalry in AC.

Other than that, can't wait to meet you.

LJ.

i was speaking of all your airline trips for shows... but yes this will be weekend of stones nothing more.
23rd October 2006 05:35 PM
Saint Sway whats the info on the Taj Mahal show? Is he doing 2 sets. An early and a late?
23rd October 2006 05:37 PM
glencar Will the Fray be staying at the Travelodge on the skiddy side of town?
[Edited by glencar]
23rd October 2006 07:19 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
Will the Fray be staying at the Travelodge on the skiddy side of town?
[Edited by glencar]

i have never even heard their muzak or at least not while knowing it, but my 19 year older says they are "all right".

is this teeenage talk for they suck?

please advise.
23rd October 2006 07:31 PM
nanatod
quote:
chevysales wrote:
i have never even heard their muzak or at least not while knowing it

According to their article in wikipedia, the Fray are from Denver, deny that they are a Christian rock act, used to open for Weezer and Ben Folds, and had placed a single on "Scrubs." A second single was used as the "Grey's Anatomy" promotional theme song.

The Grey's Anatomy song has led to their selling out venues the size of Chicago's Aragon Ballroom. I haven't heard anything the Fray has done because I don't listen to The Mix, Chicago's light rock station.

23rd October 2006 08:37 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I agree. I'm not into big crowds and shit! Malt liquor in paper bags under the boardwalk!
23rd October 2006 08:38 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Shall we set something up for 5ish? Is the ink thing happening?

I might on Thursday. I'm not sure what the hell I want to get... I'm going to visit alot of family and friends on that day...
23rd October 2006 08:48 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I agree. I'm not into big crowds and shit! Malt liquor in paper bags under the boardwalk!

Sounds like a plan!
23rd October 2006 08:58 PM
chevysales
quote:
nanatod wrote:

According to their article in wikipedia, the Fray are from Denver, deny that they are a Christian rock act, used to open for Weezer and Ben Folds, and had placed a single on "Scrubs." A second single was used as the "Grey's Anatomy" promotional theme song.

The Grey's Anatomy song has led to their selling out venues the size of Chicago's Aragon Ballroom. I haven't heard anything the Fray has done because I don't listen to The Mix, Chicago's light rock station.

thank you...both my wife and daughters watch greys anatomy so they have heard them as have i.
23rd October 2006 09:03 PM
Kilroy Driving in Friday afternoon I love to meet you guys, but being a first timer in AC where?
24th October 2006 09:42 AM
Steel Wheels Ticketmaster just sent me an email reminding me that the Stones are playing this Friday in Atlantic City. Just thought I'd remind everyone who has tickets that the show is this Friday....in case you forgot or something.

Thanks Ticketmaster for reminding me I have Stones tickets!
24th October 2006 12:16 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Perfect. . .can I bring my girlfriend?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)