ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is going to Atlantic City?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
18th October 2006 11:40 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
[
Banner at the Borgata

Looks more like an oversized bathroom mat!
18th October 2006 11:55 AM
Saint Sway The 1st thing I thought when I saw that pic was that they were drying out the tarps from Chicago
18th October 2006 04:59 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I"m surprised Perks hasnt snagged that banner yet...

I'm bringing my rock climbing gear with me.

18th October 2006 07:54 PM
SweetVirginia
Voodoo! Any decision yet on your possible trip to AC?

18th October 2006 09:07 PM
keefkid me
19th October 2006 10:41 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

tent???
19th October 2006 05:55 PM
StartMeUp13 I'll be there...

Thinkin' this will be the set...
JJ Flash
She's So Cold
You Got Me Rocking
She Was Hot
Under the Boardwalk
Streets of Love
Bitch
Gimme Shelter
Tumblin' Dice
You Got the Silver
Little T & A
Under My Thumb
Respectable
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Sympathy For The Devil
Brown Sugar
Can't Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction
19th October 2006 06:16 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Okay...one summit down...another to go.

Let's start with attendees.

Post and I will edit this thread. If you are bringing spouse/significant other/sheep, please indicate number.

LJ
JB
monkey-man
GotToRollME
Sweet Virgina plus 1
TomL plus 1
Nanky plus 1
Pdog
Glencar
Bitch
Scope plus 1
Jumping Jack
Throwaway plus 3
BILL PERKS
Frankie Peppers
jaggergrrl plus ?
Steel Wheels plus 2
Kilroy plus 3
Paranoid_Android
chevysales
rollmops plus 3
Saint Sway

LJ.

this summitt to be alcohol free per order of jb... who may or may not work that room depending on the consumption level???
19th October 2006 06:44 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Me..and I know it will be much better than the disaster that was Chicago..no offense, but from what I have seen, the was an unmitigated horror show...and all the drinks in the world won't change that dismal failure.

hey my miami friend if a meet and greet isn't in order how about a simple hi how ya doin'?
19th October 2006 09:18 PM
scope
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Is this true Gerardo? Do we get to do Tequila shots togethere again? Fuckin A man - geet yer ass to AC
19th October 2006 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just wrote to SV about it... At this moment I can't tell for sure and I know is in one week, ths story behind this is that my boss, the owner of the Company told me that if the start-up of a project we're developing is successful I will be in the Pack Expo in Chicago (it's the next Sunday, after the AC show) so I can travel to AC on Friday morning, enjoy the show and the parties and then travel to Chicago on Sunday, the only flight I would pay is from AC to Chicago. The start up has some delays and probably will be ready this Monday

19th October 2006 11:58 PM
Paranoid_Android HEY VOODOO aka VD

quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

I am sure you know...but that would be Philly-Chicago...USAirways...or (yuck!) Southwest w/ a possible UA or AA flight scattered about the day.

Heck...if you leave the next morning or afternoon rather...I can give you a ride to PHL...it's not too far out of my way back to DC...unless you find a cheaper flt out of DCA...then i can give you a ride to Washington Nat'l (PLEASE...not Dulles)...I dont have to work until 8pm saturday nite
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]

[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
20th October 2006 12:02 AM
Paranoid_Android

is this a freakish Helen Bonham-Carter from Planet of the Apes...or Michael after a rough nite w/ the kiddies?
20th October 2006 04:16 AM
MikeyC613 Hey, as a poor recent college graduate, I was wondering if anybody had any insight/predictions as to what the scalping situation would be like at AC.

My Dad cautioned me and a friend against making the 3.5 hour drive from DC to AC w/out a ticket, because there would be loads of rich gambler types hearing last minute that the Stones were playing and would snatch up tickets for any price.

I find this more believable in Atlantic City than say, Charlottesville, VA, where I bought an 80 dollar scalped ticket and found another scalper selling one for twenty dollars five minutes later.

I'm looking to spend 150 bucks tops, which I don't think is too bad for a 22 year-old kid. I've seen 'em 8 times, and I'm ready for my 9th (and possibly last) nervous breakdown. Any and all advice from the older, wiser, and wealthier veterans of the board/band is appreciated.

I have to go to this show, and I'd love to come to the Rocks Off Summit, just to see all you guys and really talk to a few diehard Stones fans and see a true Stonesian pregame. I feel it's coming down to the wire, and I gotta be at this one.
20th October 2006 09:25 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
Hey, as a poor recent college graduate, I was wondering if anybody had any insight/predictions as to what the scalping situation would be like at AC.

My Dad cautioned me and a friend against making the 3.5 hour drive from DC to AC w/out a ticket, because there would be loads of rich gambler types hearing last minute that the Stones were playing and would snatch up tickets for any price.

I find this more believable in Atlantic City than say, Charlottesville, VA, where I bought an 80 dollar scalped ticket and found another scalper selling one for twenty dollars five minutes later.

I'm looking to spend 150 bucks tops, which I don't think is too bad for a 22 year-old kid. I've seen 'em 8 times, and I'm ready for my 9th (and possibly last) nervous breakdown. Any and all advice from the older, wiser, and wealthier veterans of the board/band is appreciated.

I have to go to this show, and I'd love to come to the Rocks Off Summit, just to see all you guys and really talk to a few diehard Stones fans and see a true Stonesian pregame. I feel it's coming down to the wire, and I gotta be at this one.

Well, as an older, wiser (but definitely not wealthier)diehard Stones fan, I'd say the proof is in your last paragraph. "I have to go to this show." I'd say give it a shot. Where there's a will there's always a fuckin' way. Best of luck to you, and I hope I get ta meetcha.

20th October 2006 10:47 AM
glencar I too am a poor man but I would advise going to the box office that morning & seeing what they have.
20th October 2006 10:48 AM
glencar Voodoo, I'm taking LJ to the airport in Philly on Sunday morning so if you need a ride from AC to Philly, let me know.
20th October 2006 11:52 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Voodoo, I'm taking LJ to the airport in Philly on Sunday morning so if you need a ride from AC to Philly, let me know.

OH now THIS could be a VERY interesting ride!

I predict I'll be extremely hungover....AC NEVER sleeps correct???

LJ.
20th October 2006 11:57 AM
glencar I can't be TOO hungover as I have to work that Sunday & I have to possibly save a sick day for Tuesday in case I get Beacon tix.
20th October 2006 12:42 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:

I suggest you PM Dan for advice on getting a ticket at the venue. He posted some great tips not long ago, but I can't find it at the moment because I don't remember which thread it was in. He is really good at scoring below-face-value tickets on the evening of a show.

Good luck!

20th October 2006 12:55 PM
monkey_man What's the plan? Do they allow booze in the tatoo parlor? Do they allow ink to be done at the blackjack table? Can these two be done simultaneously with a hooker to complete the trifecta?
20th October 2006 01:53 PM
LadyJane
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
What's the plan? Do they allow booze in the tatoo parlor? Do they allow ink to be done at the blackjack table? Can these two be done simultaneously with a hooker to complete the trifecta?

You raise many good points, m_m.

I have done my share of summit planning. just point me in the direction of the group and I'll follow.

I will NOT play Den Mother to the Delinquents this time!!!

LJ.
20th October 2006 01:59 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You raise many good points, m_m.

I have done my share of summit planning. just point me in the direction of the group and I'll follow.

I will NOT play Den Mother to the Delinquents this time!!!

LJ.

I guess we need PDog to point us in the direction of a dive bar near our hotels. I'll be in AC by about 1pm on Fri.
20th October 2006 02:28 PM
monkey_man Christ. . .RS.Com has given our e-mail addresses to the Borgata. . . unfuckingbelievable!

http://www.theborgata.com/email/nightlife/em_stonesap/index.html
[Edited by monkey_man]
20th October 2006 03:38 PM
mojoman
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Christ. . .RS.Com has given our e-mail addresses to the Borgata. . . unfuckingbelievable!

http://www.theborgata.com/email/nightlife/em_stonesap/index.html
[Edited by monkey_man]

i expect to be compensated for this
20th October 2006 05:34 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Christ. . .RS.Com has given our e-mail addresses to the Borgata. . . unfuckingbelievable!

And they used a photo of people wearing Bono's One.org shirts. Wait till Pug sees this!

20th October 2006 05:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
And they used a photo of people wearing Bono's One.org shirts. Wait till Pug sees this!

[/quote]
20th October 2006 09:30 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I guess we need PDog to point us in the direction of a dive bar near our hotels. I'll be in AC by about 1pm on Fri.

I know a few!
20th October 2006 09:49 PM
mojoman where all da crack ho's gonna be at?
20th October 2006 09:55 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:
where all da crack ho's gonna be at?

Steel Driving Hammer is stuck in Chicago.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)