ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is going to Atlantic City?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
31st October 2006 07:55 PM
scope I'm out! Of AC, that is. Add me to the list of Dropouts. Thanks for the tip PDog.
31st October 2006 10:20 PM
pdog
quote:
scope wrote:
I'm out! Of AC, that is. Add me to the list of Dropouts. Thanks for the tip PDog.

No problem, you can always go down day off show and get a good one real easy if you change your mind! Probably wind up in the first ten rows.
AC is now officially "Wider Opened" !!!
1st November 2006 01:57 AM
pdog
quote:
tele fan club wrote:

Right. They would lose their jobs and lose their references. For a few disgruntled fans.

Get real.

There's no precident for anything like that ever!

1st November 2006 07:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Here's my crazy mindset:

I'm going back NOT expecting to see a show. Not kidding. I fully expect to be disappointed again.

Expect the worst.
Hope for the best.

New motto for The Rolling Stones.

Notify rs.com. I sense a great T-shirt opportunity for 2007!
2nd November 2006 11:49 PM
Paranoid_Android re: Add me to the list of heading back to AC!!!!
6th November 2006 11:25 AM
Jumping Jack Screw it, I got nothing better to do that weekend.
6th November 2006 01:49 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Screw it, I got nothing better to do that weekend.

This may be a mistake!!!!!!!!
6th November 2006 02:52 PM
Jumping Jack No shit, not the first time the Stones have screwed me. I have excellent seats on the walkway and many drinks awaiting me. I am going for the cocktail party and if I happen to stagger into a Stones show so much the better. You should come Joshy. The AC T-shirt with the wrong date may be a collector's item worth millions one day.
6th November 2006 02:57 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The AC T-shirt with the wrong date may be a collector's item worth millions one day.

Kinda like the Halloween Beacon T-Shirt!!
6th November 2006 02:59 PM
Jumping Jack Exactly, LOL!
6th November 2006 03:12 PM
GolfArch Spirit Airlines has direct flights to AC.
Only available directly from Spirit.
9th November 2006 09:09 AM
jb You guys have guts...I wouldn't bet the house that this thing is is going down....
9th November 2006 09:16 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
You guys have guts...I wouldn't bet the house that this thing is is going down....

I have my doubts as well.

BIG doubts.

LJ.
9th November 2006 09:18 AM
Jumping Jack All shows are a risk these days, but it is only money.

Besides, lightening never strikes twice in the same place does it?
9th November 2006 09:22 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
All shows are a risk these days, but it is only money.

I hope not, but this a.m. I am VERY concerned.

Just a feeling...nothing concrete.

PLEASE...give us notice if we have to cancel flights. PLEASE.

LJ.
9th November 2006 09:37 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
All shows are a risk these days, but it is only money.

Emotions tend to win out over rationale decision making.....and I have advised against this show and Vegas.
11th November 2006 09:51 AM
Bitch
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

That's exactly how I'm looking at it. I'll be very surprised and pleased if it happens, but I'm not expecting anything.

It's a good thing you have low to no expectaions LJ, with the rumors/speculation of cancelling the final 4 or 5 shows....
11th November 2006 09:51 AM
Bitch
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

That's exactly how I'm looking at it. I'll be very surprised and pleased if it happens, but I'm not expecting anything.

It's a good thing you have low to no expectaions LJ and GTRM, with the rumors/speculation of cancelling the final 4 or 5 shows....
[Edited by Bitch]
12th November 2006 12:28 PM
Kilroy
quote:
pdog wrote:

No problem, you can always go down day off show and get a good one real easy if you change your mind! Probably wind up in the first ten rows.
AC is now officially "Wider Opened" !!!

I can't believe I'm not going, had tickets for the October cancel show. Can't make it this time really bummed out.
[Edited by Kilroy]
12th November 2006 01:07 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
You guys have guts...I wouldn't bet the house that this thing is is going down....

JB, try to make this one. I have a feeling you'll be glad if you do.
13th November 2006 11:23 AM
jb I want to wish all of you, especially great people like Ladyjane, Glencar, Got to roll me, and others a really great time. For many of you, this may be the last show ever, and it may also be the last connection with many of the people you all have met through the board. It looks like my last show was Louisville. We all come here to have fun and it's been a great run. As we move beyond the Stones, and back into the real world, I know all of you have done your best for each other. Please all be good to each other!!!

[Edited by jb]
13th November 2006 11:26 AM
Fiji Joe Here Here...have a ball
13th November 2006 11:28 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I want to wish all of you, especially great people like Ladyjane, Glencar, Got to roll me, and others a really great time. For many of you, this may be the last show ever, and it may also be the last connection with many of the people you all have met through the board. It looks like my last show was Louisville. We all come here to have fun and it's been a great run. As we move beyond the Stones, and back into the real world, I know all of you have done your best for each other.

[Edited by jb]

Definitely my last show so I will be as weepy as anyone else. I'd consider Euroland next year but the risk factor is too great.
13th November 2006 11:29 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Emotions tend to win out over rationale decision making.....and I have advised against this show and Vegas.

Well, my mensch, you were wrong about Vegas gas gas!
13th November 2006 11:31 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
I want to wish all of you, especially great people like Ladyjane, Glencar, Got to roll me, and others a really great time. For many of you, this may be the last show ever, and it may also be the last connection with many of the people you all have met through the board. It looks like my last show was Louisville. We all come here to have fun and it's been a great run. As we move beyond the Stones, and back into the real world, I know all of you have done your best for each other. Please all be good to each other!!!

[Edited by jb]

Aw, JB, thank you for the kind words. I wish you could make this one. You'll be missed.
13th November 2006 11:34 AM
glencar Joshy, it's not too late. Come on up...
13th November 2006 11:43 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, it's not too late. Come on up...

Wish I could, but impossible. I am glad Vegas went off, as Pug and others would have been disappointed. I have so much coming up the next few months, that it will be hard to post as much...also, I want to see less of the silly fighting on the board...this was/is for fun!!!! Lets get back to having fun, as too many people have had their feelings hurt as of late imo.

[Edited by jb]
13th November 2006 11:47 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Definitely my last show so I will be as weepy as anyone else. I'd consider Euroland next year but the risk factor is too great.

I believe many of us will be quite emotional after the final bow.

I say we just wait in our seats and find each other for support.

Then.......we DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
13th November 2006 11:49 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Wish I could, but impossible. I am glad Vegas went off, as Pug and others would have been disappointed. I have so much coming up the next few months, that it will be hard to post as much...also, I want to see less of the silly fighting on the board...this was/is for fun!!!! Lets get back to having fun, as too many people have had their feelings hurt as of late imo.

[Edited by jb]

Joshy, I hope you change your mind.
13th November 2006 11:50 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I believe many of us will be quite emotional after the final bow.

I say we just wait in our seats and find each other for support.

Then.......we DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

The bar at the Trop, no?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)