ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is going to Atlantic City?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
30th October 2006 06:35 PM
pdog
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

This is insurance fraud. I wonder if they could get anyone to speak on the record.

Probably not.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I bet they could. There's always someone. Shit, if crew guys are telling fans on the street. When you have something this big, involving money, there's always a few people mad enough to speak up, especially if they get a nudge from the judge. Some of the employees are very happy, but I'm sure there's dozens who are treated like cum towels and wouldn't think twice about spilling the beans!
30th October 2006 09:07 PM
_Boomy_ I have that weekend off. Think about it?
30th October 2006 09:12 PM
Bitch
[quote]pdog wrote:
Some of the employees are very happy, but I'm sure there's dozens who are treated like cum towels and wouldn't think twice about spilling the beans!

"cum towels"? now you got my attention! WHERE CAN I APPLY for the job??? Would that be personal assistant?
[Edited by Bitch]
30th October 2006 09:16 PM
pdog
quote:
Bitch wrote:
"cum towels"? now you got my attention! WHERE CAN I APPLY for the job??? Would that be personal assistant?
[Edited by Bitch]

You're sick, like me, I love it!
30th October 2006 09:18 PM
glencar
quote:
chevysales wrote:

well said!

i was lucky enough to get the beacon but ac was THE planned event up to that point and time and hard earned cash was invested... and if mick was on the stock exchange i bet he would be charged with securities fraud!

if it's any consolation ask glencar i hollered out to kohl as he made his entrance to beacon something to the effect "you owe us for AC"... it made me feel better.

i have a big mouth at times and that was one of them times

as was me yelling "monica" during a certain speech... i was not alone in that others voiced their feelings.

back to the point... the band screwed us on ac and that as far as i am concerned is the truth.

see ya the 17th i hope

Yes, he yelled at Michael Cohl who just gave a sort of wan smile & kept walking. A real scumbag.
30th October 2006 09:20 PM
pdog That made my day too. Thank chevy!
30th October 2006 09:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
That made my day too. Thank chevy!

chevy...I behalf of the entire Board:

YOU RULE.....I shall purchase your first drink in AC.

LJ.
30th October 2006 10:50 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
chevysales wrote:

if it's any consolation ask glencar i hollered out to kohl as he made his entrance to beacon something to the effect "you owe us for AC"... it made me feel better.

i have a big mouth at times and that was one of them times

I salute you, Chevysales! I have a big mouth as well when the situation calls for it (LJ will vouch for me on this count).
31st October 2006 04:43 AM
charlotte ahhhhhhhhhhhh...what happened to the good ole days when a band canceled due to a governor not allowing the band to leave the state because of "disorderly conduct"......

[Edited by charlotte]
31st October 2006 08:10 AM
Bitch
31st October 2006 10:53 AM
glencar Oh it still hurts but the make-up date will be a smash!
31st October 2006 11:08 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh it still hurts but the make-up date will be a smash!

Smash that glass!
31st October 2006 01:16 PM
SweetVirginia I'm not sure the make-up show will happen. I have learned
from watching my band to "follow the money".

With the concert only 17 days away, they still
don't know howmany of us have sent in refund
requests since it had to be done by mail.

They can't re-sell our seats until they know
we aren't going to use them.

Ticketmaster is currently selling tickets for
both 11/17 in AC AND 11/18 in Los Angeles.
Raise your hand if you think both those shows will
play on the scheduled dates.

I just pulled up a 9th row ticket for Boardwalk.
Wouldn't all the people holding worse seats from
10/27 returne theirs and buy this one?

Just now I searched "Rolling Stones" on TM the Idaho show isn't listed any more. Is Idaho getting canceled?

How can we have enough trust in them enough to buy a ticket
or make travel plans?

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
31st October 2006 01:23 PM
LadyJane Here's my crazy mindset:

I'm going back NOT expecting to see a show. Not kidding. I fully expect to be disappointed again.

Expect the worst.
Hope for the best.

New motto for The Rolling Stones.

LJ.

31st October 2006 01:26 PM
GotToRollMe I have a friend who is looking for either a $60 or $99 ticket for the rescheduled 11/17 AC show. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
31st October 2006 01:28 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Here's my crazy mindset:

I'm going back NOT expecting to see a show. Not kidding. I fully expect to be disappointed again.

Expect the worst.
Hope for the best.

New motto for The Rolling Stones.

LJ.

That's exactly how I'm looking at it. I'll be very surprised and pleased if it happens, but I'm not expecting anything.
31st October 2006 03:07 PM
monkey_man
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

With the concert only 17 days away, they still
don't know howmany of us have sent in refund
requests since it had to be done by mail.

SV sorry we didn't meet in AC! I just got my refund over the phone. . .no mailing in the tickets. They just voided them! Here's the number: 1-800-736-1420
31st October 2006 04:22 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I have a friend who is looking for either a $60 or $99 ticket for the rescheduled 11/17 AC show. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.

I have a ticket, good seat too, but I think it's worthless now!
I'd be a scumbag to sell it, but it does make me laugh, i'm not even sure why i'm finding this funny!
31st October 2006 04:23 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

SV sorry we didn't meet in AC! I just got my refund over the phone. . .no mailing in the tickets. They just voided them! Here's the number: 1-800-736-1420

I did the same, it took less than 10 minutes, got my fan club done is the same time...
I have a feeling the money aspect will send a message, even if a small one!
31st October 2006 04:27 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

I did the same, it took less than 10 minutes, got my fan club done is the same time...
I have a feeling the money aspect will send a message, even if a small one!

Hey P....check your PM
31st October 2006 04:39 PM
scope
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

They void and refund to your credit card, with one simple call? Do I need to find the original email voucher for the purchase or is the seat #'s enough?
31st October 2006 04:42 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Sorry I missed you in AC...and sorry I left for the
post office before I read this post. I just mailed
mine back to TM.

Oh well, it's the same message to RS & TM, just a
day or two later.

31st October 2006 04:42 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I have a ticket, good seat too, but I think it's worthless now!
I'd be a scumbag to sell it, but it does make me laugh, i'm not even sure why i'm finding this funny!

I know what you mean. I was slightly hysterical myself for awhile last night.

31st October 2006 04:48 PM
WJ
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Doesn't this mean that people can sell these voided tickets on Craigslist? Man, buyer beware.
31st October 2006 05:36 PM
monkey_man
quote:
scope wrote:

They void and refund to your credit card, with one simple call? Do I need to find the original email voucher for the purchase or is the seat #'s enough?

They did it using the order number that came in the e-mail confirmation. I imagine they could find it using your name and address.

Anyone want to buy a good floor ticket for AC? LOL!!
31st October 2006 05:38 PM
monkey_man
quote:
WJ wrote:

Doesn't this mean that people can sell these voided tickets on Craigslist? Man, buyer beware.

Yeah if I was buying tickets for the rescheduled AC show I would only buy thru ticketmaster or the box office . . . stay far away from ebay/ craiglist/ ticket brokers!!
31st October 2006 06:42 PM
pdog
quote:
scope wrote:

All you need is the order # ,which can be found in the confirmation email, or by going to TM and logging into your account, they'll ask to verify your name, billing address and last four digits of the CC... All this info is on the TM my acounts page too.
31st October 2006 06:44 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Yeah if I was buying tickets for the rescheduled AC show I would only buy thru ticketmaster or the box office . . . stay far away from ebay/ craiglist/ ticket brokers!!

Funny we joked about this, I could never do it, but I will be careful in Oakland in the parking lot...
31st October 2006 07:27 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:

Funny we joked about this, I could never do it, but I will be careful in Oakland in the parking lot...

You're planning on buying your ticket from some random stranger in a parking lot in Oakland? Oh yeah, you're gonna be just fine. No way you're gonna get screwed over in that scenario.
31st October 2006 07:35 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

You're planning on buying your ticket from some random stranger in a parking lot in Oakland? Oh yeah, you're gonna be just fine. No way you're gonna get screwed over in that scenario.

For ten bucks, about the same amount of the non-refundable order process fee on my two postponed shows...
I spent hundreds to go to AC, only got the ticket cost back, you think if I lost twenty in the parking lot I'd care... Besides the odds are very good I won't get burned... The few thousand tickets sold, probably aren't getting refunded.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)