ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey and jb are MIA today? Return to archive
November 18th, 2004 04:26 PM
nankerphelge Howe can that be?
November 18th, 2004 04:27 PM
stonedinaustralia do they actually have some work to do??
November 18th, 2004 04:31 PM
nankerphelge Joey's boss -- Carly -- last week announced a 27% increase in company performance -- maybe she was feeling a little frisky and made Joey pleasure her in the executive suite!

jb said he had a big trial this week.

November 18th, 2004 04:35 PM
stonedinaustralia i'd love to see jb in action - just judging by some of the rhetoric he cranks out here you can see once he's on a roll there's no stopping him
November 18th, 2004 04:38 PM
telecaster Odd that jb, gypsy and joey are all MIA today

You don't think.....

Nah. No way.

You think?

Nah.
November 18th, 2004 04:48 PM
F505 I think they both finally found a job.
November 18th, 2004 04:49 PM
Scottfree
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
i'd love to see jb in action - just judging by some of the rhetoric he cranks out here you can see once he's on a roll there's no stopping him

I think your giving JB a little too much credit.....

Not unlike:
Jerry Lewis
Sammy Davis
1/2 of Howard Stern
Babs
Leonard Nimoy
Ed Asner
Al Jolson
Bob Zimmerman (Dylan)
Jerry Steinfeld
etc.....
November 18th, 2004 04:52 PM
Riffhard I read the title of this thread and for some crazy reason I immediatly heard the sounds of the Beach Boys Kokomo in my head? Howe could that happen?

Bermuda,Bahammas ooh I wanna take ya!

You don't think....? No?

Howe could I have even suspected such a thing.

Riffhard
November 18th, 2004 04:54 PM
telecaster Didn't that new Gladiator movie open today?:

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/34381.htm

"In scenes that may raise eyebrows with some action-movie fans, the Irish actor kisses two men - a Macedonian soldier and a hunky topless Persian castrato named Bogoas, who becomes his lover - full on the mouth.

While Farrell has a steamy sex scene with an unclothed Rosario Dawson as Alexander's wife, Roxane, the film leaves little doubt that the true love of the conqueror's life is his boyhood friend turned fellow warrior, Hephaistion, portrayed by Jared Leto.

"It was said ... that Alexander was never defeated, except by Hephaistion's thighs," the aged Ptolemy (Anthony Hopkins) says in narrating the saga.

While Alexander and Hephaistion are never seen in bed or even kissing, there are several deep hugs and lots of meaningful glances.

In one scene, a possessive Hephaistion turns the frustrated Roxane away from Alexander's tent - and later, Alexander accuses his jealous wife of fatally poisoning his very special pal.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/34381.htm

November 18th, 2004 04:58 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

I think your giving JB a little too much credit.....

well your entitled to your opinion but i think a lot of people underestimate or simply don't get what jb's up to

he's clearly an intelligent man and i feel a lot of what he does here goes over the top of a lot people's heads - people such as yourself, perhaps, scottfree

November 18th, 2004 05:06 PM
gypsy I'm here. jb & josh are at the local ER. Unfortunate accident involving the pleasure swing. I can't say anymore or jb will sue me.
November 18th, 2004 05:13 PM
Joey

Here I Is ....................................

Howard Stern is on Letterman tonight !!!!

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah !

www.HowardStern.com

Cassie ! �
November 18th, 2004 05:14 PM
gypsy Yay!

Bella Fitness!
November 18th, 2004 05:25 PM
gypsy Huh-uh! Where did you hear that?
I bet she's gulping down packets of Horsey sauce to ease the pain right now.
November 18th, 2004 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Huh-uh! Where did you hear that?
I bet she's gulping down packets of Horsey sauce to ease the pain right now.

*************** BLANK STARE ******************

Ah , Yeah !!!!!

For My Princess ! :

www.TinaJordan.com
November 18th, 2004 05:42 PM
sirmoonie Josh called me after court. He wanted me to let you all know that he got the banana peel into evidence and his cross of the ambulance driver went better than expected. Tomorrow, he puts up Old Man Rosenbloom, neck brace and all.

Dare I say it? I think we may be talking 4 figures here!

November 18th, 2004 05:46 PM
gypsy Did you read that joey? I'm thinkin' Applebee's for me, you, and jb tomorrow night!
November 18th, 2004 05:48 PM
nankerphelge Hey funny you should mention that -- I believe me and TomL may be heading to Applebee's tomorrow too!!

November 18th, 2004 05:57 PM
gypsy Ummm, I think we're going to Shoney's. Old man Rosenbloom gets a great senior citizen's discount at Shoney's.
November 18th, 2004 06:02 PM
Joey

Shoney's ?!?!

Applebees ?!?!?!

WTF ?!?!?!

Horrors .......................................

That is IT !!!!! I'm leaving the board

Kurscee !
November 18th, 2004 08:18 PM
corgi37 Joey and JB MIA?

QUICK, LETS ALL MOVE!!!!