ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 40 Licks Collector's Edition Return to archive
November 17th, 2004 01:16 PM
Agent E-45 Hello all. A question that has probably already been answered long ago...

40 Licks, Special Edition... what's the difference? From what I see on allmusicguide.com, they both have the same songs. Thank you.
November 17th, 2004 01:19 PM
Agent E-45 Never mind, all. I found the answer... don't think I need this edition :P

"This special edition of the definitive Rolling Stones collection is available in a 12" box complete with a silver embossed hologram Rolling Stones 'tongue & lips' logo. In addition to the two CDs the box includes a Rolling Stones tongue & lips logo mouse mat and a special 12" booklet with additional, exclusive historical photographs."
November 17th, 2004 01:56 PM
F505 You're right: the usual commercial bullshit
November 17th, 2004 06:57 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Agent E-45 wrote:
40 Licks, Special Edition... what's the difference?

+$$$