ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anna Nicole Smith DrUnky at American Music Awards nsc Return to archive
November 16th, 2004 06:28 PM
Bloozehound LMFAO!

select 56k or 200k

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2655657?ifilmp=99
November 16th, 2004 06:50 PM
Soldatti
November 16th, 2004 07:26 PM
gypsy I'm sure that just made you even more attracted to her, Bloozey.
November 16th, 2004 07:45 PM
nankerphelge She sure did lose a lot of weight and looks much better.

Still, she is dumber than a bag of hair.
November 16th, 2004 08:19 PM
gypsy Plus, I'll never be able to get those images of her fat ass slurring as she calls for "Sugar Pie" or the little documentary of the fact that she conned her entire white trash fam to get tattoos of her on various parts of their bodies. Ewww. She's gross.
November 16th, 2004 08:26 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She's gross.

Agree
November 16th, 2004 08:46 PM
corgi37 Yeah, it made our news services here. Funny shit! What is she on? And, who invited her anyway?

She sure is gross.

And, yes, i would do her.

1. She's rich
2. I reckon she'd be the dirtiest, filthiest whore in the bedroom.

And, i like that kind of thing.
November 16th, 2004 08:54 PM
Madafaka She looks sexy anyway...
November 16th, 2004 09:48 PM
gypsy I'll never be able to forget what a big fat stupid piece of white trash she is. I don't care if she got thinner...those memories are etched in my brain.
[Edited by gypsy]
November 16th, 2004 10:30 PM
kath she was pretty repulsive, although there was just something about that show that made me have to watch it....maybe i was wondering if she'd ever sit on the little dog and then get up to look for it.....

she was a MESS at the award show. she needs some detox....she's gonna crash and burn.
November 16th, 2004 10:36 PM
gypsy She's definitely on something--and it sure the fuck ain't TrimSpa. She's gotta be poppin' some Oxycontin or something.
On a separate note, I just don't believe she got thin from TrimSpa. I think she had gastric bypass and some lipo on her stomach. That woman has NO willpower.
[Edited by gypsy]
November 16th, 2004 10:39 PM
kath it's too bad. i don't hate her or anything..she "snatched" up some money from some old guy and got famous. it all got away from her. she should have just taken the money and gone and lived a quiet life somewhere...but she's a party girl.

hope she survives this battle. she's not a bad person, just kinda ditzy...rich and ditzy!!
November 16th, 2004 10:40 PM
glencar She used to be a stripper in Texas until she net that rich ol' geezer & ripped off his rightful heirs.
November 16th, 2004 10:45 PM
kath well...mebbe so and mebbe no....

i dunno the whole story, neither do you or any of us. the courts went with her, eh? didn't they? i honestly can't remember, i thought she won the case.

whatever, who knows what family dynamics are unless they're in the middle of 'em....
November 16th, 2004 10:48 PM
glencar C'mon, call a spade a spade. She married a gurgler who died shortly after. The courts aren't necessarily the best place for these matters.
November 16th, 2004 11:20 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
C'mon, call a spade a spade. She married a gurgler who died shortly after. The courts aren't necessarily the best place for these matters.

Not sure what a "gurgler" is but she married one of the richest (jb-Forbes 400) gurglars in Texas

Mr. Marshall. $600 Million in proven oil reserves, real estate, gold, and had advanced Alzheimers

At the time he had the life expectancy of Arafat

She is a true genius

She worked at "The Mens Club" in Houston right off Memorial
Drive. Wore a white lace outfit. Or so I am told
November 16th, 2004 11:37 PM
glencar Gurgler - can't speak; Barely alive.
November 16th, 2004 11:48 PM
gypsy She deserves the money he left her. She made him happy--whether she was using him or not--she made that old man happy...he obviously thought so.
November 17th, 2004 12:38 AM
corgi37 What a way to go. I dont agree with her getting as much as she did. What did she score? 1/2? More? I mean, ok, 10 mill or so and a house or two, but she doesnt deserve more.

Having said that, you just couldnt say no to her.

Rich, stoned, an ex-stripper, crass, low-down dirty white trash, bosoms as big as Guinness world record pumpkins (and, probably as hard).

Er, excuse me, i have to leave for a moment.
November 17th, 2004 01:44 AM
kath awww, she's allright. that show was strange, we sort of watched her deteriorate. but some of us watched ozzy go down in flames on his three wheeler...

i think she made him happy, i dunno whose "responsibility" it is to decide that stuff.

i just hope she pulls up from whatever she was doing the other night at the award show. she was a mess. i'm sure her agent has slapped her repeatedly...
November 17th, 2004 07:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'd have done her when she was a fat pig, I'd do her now.

I'd quickly leave as soon as I got my clothes back on.

Remember, she can't talk if she has a cock in her mouth.
November 17th, 2004 07:43 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I'd have done her when she was a fat pig, I'd do her now.

I'd quickly leave as soon as I got my clothes back on.

Remember, she can't talk if she has a cock in her mouth.

LOL! I bet she'd try tho! You'd get a bit of teeth!