ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Reservoir Dogs (ns) Return to archive
November 15th, 2004 12:52 PM
Factory Girl Is this movie any good??? Is is comparable to Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown??? TIA!
November 15th, 2004 12:54 PM
Jumacfly don t know bout the movie but the OST is great!
November 15th, 2004 01:15 PM
Bloozehound Yes, great flick!

November 15th, 2004 01:53 PM
BILL PERKS FANTASTIC
mac_daddy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Is this movie any good??? Is is comparable to Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown??? TIA!

it is awesome!

you will never listen to "stuck in the middle with you" again in the same way...

jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
FANTASTIC

fantastic
November 15th, 2004 02:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh the swearing and the violence!

It's wonderful in its magnificence.
November 15th, 2004 02:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh the swearing and the violence!

It's wonderful in its magnificence.

November 15th, 2004 05:53 PM
Mr. D Glorious movie. Just great....but not as great IMO as Pulp Fiction, but thats not any sort of knock on "Dogs". Strong cast, intense movie, and funny to boot.
November 15th, 2004 05:56 PM
gypsy It's a fucking great movie. I can't believe you haven't seen it yet. I have it on DVD. Michael Madsen is one mean bastard in that movie. Ya gotta watch it.
November 15th, 2004 06:20 PM
Gazza You'll also never be able to listen to "like a virgin" in the same way again either....

November 15th, 2004 06:24 PM
Mr. D "I've got Madonnas big dick coming outta one ear, and the Toby the fuckin Jap comin out the other".....hahahah I've gotta watch that scene again. Amazing.
November 15th, 2004 06:45 PM
gypsy I'm in the mood to watch it again too.
November 15th, 2004 08:26 PM
Mr. D Yea, but I'll have to hold off until tommorow. I've got my Eagles on MNF tonite and I just bought "The Untouchables" on DVD today, so i need to see that too. Geez, all these hard options in life....where should this poor lonesome schoolboy go.
November 15th, 2004 08:31 PM
Phog "I don't tip." -- Mr. Pink
November 15th, 2004 08:35 PM
Mr. D Gotta love Steve Buscemi....he actually gives a half-decent explanation on why he doesn't tip.
November 15th, 2004 08:43 PM
LadyJane Count me in as well. Great flick...VERY intense...not for the faint of heart!!!

Tarantino is a f'king genius!!

LJ.
November 15th, 2004 09:03 PM
seclusion My niece has a tatoo of the movie logo on her abdomen. I don't know what she's trying to say or what she's trying to represent, do you guys? What Tarantino can do with a low budget film, ey? I agree, the guy is a genius. I liked Kill Bill I rather than Kill Bill II. Did you all catch the scene in II where Uma is buried without her shoes and slams her way up through the grave? I wondered if they would show her with shoes on in a scene following that, but the very next scene she's barefoot! It's all in the little things like that. I'm new here, so please take it easy. I know how vicious you all can be! LOL
November 15th, 2004 10:47 PM
Gimme Shelter "Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?"
"Because your a fag."

Great movie, well worth buying.
November 15th, 2004 11:20 PM
BILL PERKS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU IS A GREAT SONG,QUENTIN USES MUSIC PERFECTLY
November 17th, 2004 07:28 AM
Mr Hess Also watch 'True Romance'.
November 17th, 2004 08:57 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:
Also watch 'True Romance'.

quentin wrote that. i think walter hill directed. and if you watch it, rent the directors cut, as the one that was released theatrically is all edited to sh*t...

November 17th, 2004 10:33 AM
Gazza
quote:
Mr. D wrote:
Gotta love Steve Buscemi....he actually gives a half-decent explanation on why he doesn't tip.

half decent? Its entirely plausible!! QT struck a chord with that bit of writing!