ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush orders draft! Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 12th, 2004 10:28 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
November 12th, 2004 10:38 PM
glencar Next he'll take a shot to you!
November 12th, 2004 11:43 PM
Poplar
W!

November 13th, 2004 02:21 AM
Bloozehound W
November 13th, 2004 02:23 AM
F505 Just found this in my mail-box:

After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George W. a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message: 370HSSV - 0773H.
Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Colin Powell. Colin and his aides had no clue either so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it so it went to the CIA, on then to the NASA, then to the Secret Service. With no clue as to it's meaning, they eventually asked Britain's MI6 for help. 'Q' cabled the White House as follows: "Tell
the President he is holding the message upside down"
November 13th, 2004 02:09 PM
Mr. D
quote:
F505 wrote:
Just found this in my mail-box:

After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George W. a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message: 370HSSV - 0773H.
Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Colin Powell. Colin and his aides had no clue either so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it so it went to the CIA, on then to the NASA, then to the Secret Service. With no clue as to it's meaning, they eventually asked Britain's MI6 for help. 'Q' cabled the White House as follows: "Tell
the President he is holding the message upside down"

The US of A- gotta love it!
November 13th, 2004 02:12 PM
glencar Many of US do!
November 15th, 2004 01:17 PM
jb Bush has a mandate to change the tapestry of the country as he received over 60 million votes. We(dems) may not like it but to the winner go the spoils...He is free to privatize SS, outlaw abortion, appoint at least 2 if not 3 conservative justices to the Supreme court, and make tax cuts permanent, school prayer, and outlaw use of contaceptives by minors...When you have control of both houses of Congress, most state legislators, and the majority of Americans backing you, he (Bush) will succeed in all the above...

P.S.-Darwin's theory of evolution shall also be removed in some text books and replaced with Creationism as a viable theory as well....God's presence in our creation shall no longer be ignored..

[Edited by jb]
November 15th, 2004 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

P.S.-Darwin's theory of evolution shall also be removed in some text books and replaced with Creationism as a viable theory as well....God's presence in our creation shall no longer be ignored..

November 15th, 2004 05:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Bush has a mandate to change the tapestry of the country as he received over 60 million votes. We(dems) may not like it but to the winner go the spoils...He is free to privatize SS, outlaw abortion, appoint at least 2 if not 3 conservative justices to the Supreme court, and make tax cuts permanent, school prayer, and outlaw use of contaceptives by minors...When you have control of both houses of Congress, most state legislators, and the majority of Americans backing you, he (Bush) will succeed in all the above...

LOL. Bush has no mandate. Nixon didn't have one when he creamed McGovern. The only "mandate" Bush has is shoveling coal forever. I'm lucky I don't have any kids because at this point I'd have to teach them NOT to vote.

November 15th, 2004 05:27 PM
keith mcjagger hahahahahaha!!!! thats great!

W won, im disgusted. that lil fucker!!!!!1
November 15th, 2004 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

LOL. Bush has no mandate. Nixon didn't have one when he creamed McGovern. The only "mandate" Bush has is shoveling coal forever. I'm lucky I don't have any kids because at this point I'd have to teach them NOT to vote.

Great Posting !

November 16th, 2004 12:10 AM
BILL PERKS GOT TO LOVE FLORIDA-70% REDNECKS 30% MONEY GRUBBING JEWS..GUNS AND MONEY..ON MY WAY HOME FROM FLA I SAW A HANDPAINTED SIGN ON I95 HANGING FROM A TREE THAT READ "THANK GOD FOR JEB AND GEORGE BUSH" ..WHAT A COUNTRY
November 16th, 2004 02:17 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
GOT TO LOVE FLORIDA-70% REDNECKS 30% MONEY GRUBBING JEWS..GUNS AND MONEY..ON MY WAY HOME FROM FLA I SAW A HANDPAINTED SIGN ON I95 HANGING FROM A TREE THAT READ "THANK GOD FOR JEB AND GEORGE BUSH" ..WHAT A COUNTRY

LOL great post Perkie...
November 16th, 2004 02:50 AM
FotiniD
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:

Please don't let him drink! He's bad enough sober...
Check out the gleam of brightness in that man's eyes... Just SO clever. Oh Georgie
November 16th, 2004 11:37 AM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
GOT TO LOVE FLORIDA-70% REDNECKS 30% MONEY GRUBBING JEWS..GUNS AND MONEY..ON MY WAY HOME FROM FLA I SAW A HANDPAINTED SIGN ON I95 HANGING FROM A TREE THAT READ "THANK GOD FOR JEB AND GEORGE BUSH" ..WHAT A COUNTRY

November 16th, 2004 11:37 AM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

LOL great post Perkie...

November 16th, 2004 11:48 AM
telecaster http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/2004_County_Results_Final.html

I'm Chubbin!
November 16th, 2004 12:09 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

November 16th, 2004 12:42 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:

we, the great american lawyers of florida,the soul of this board, who fight for peace and freedom all over the world can provide such greats posts like the above nearly 11000 more times
November 16th, 2004 12:45 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
ON MY WAY HOME FROM FLA I SAW A HANDPAINTED SIGN ON I95 HANGING FROM A TREE THAT READ "THANK GOD FOR JEB AND GEORGE BUSH" ..WHAT A COUNTRY

I'd like to visit Fla just to see this tree
November 16th, 2004 12:46 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

November 16th, 2004 12:48 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
jb wrote:
Bush has a mandate to change the tapestry of the country as he received over 60 million votes.

You mean "just under 60 million.

Keeping things real is going to be a full-time job these next four years.
November 16th, 2004 12:49 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

November 16th, 2004 12:53 PM
Monkey Woman Alzheimer already, jb? You seem to forget you've already posted that thrice!
November 16th, 2004 12:55 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Alzheimer already, jb? You seem to forget you've already posted that thrice!

I think it's a maneer to say he agrees for the first time with BILL PERKS
November 16th, 2004 12:58 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

November 16th, 2004 01:02 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I think it's a maneer to say he agrees for the first time with BILL PERKS

I see. It's a truly world-shattering event!
November 16th, 2004 01:08 PM
Jumacfly

a pic of BILL PERKS during his trip in FLA
November 16th, 2004 01:11 PM
Monkey Woman You gotta love huge Maori stuntmen dressed up as Orc warriors!

URUK-HAI!!!
Page: 1 2