ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger's dick size Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 8th, 2004 06:41 AM
Jair Hi,

I heard once men with small foot has also small dick, which is Mick Jagger case.

But then, I read somewhere men with large mouth has a big dick.

Now I'm wondering where Jagger fits: he's got a short penis or a large vagina?

By the way, down here in South of Brazil, there are several synonymous, in slang language, to name dick: the most popular is pau, but there're also caralho, piu-piu, pissa, cacete, Mr happy (exact like this, in English), bilau, peru, vara, braulio, freddy, pepino...hey, in your language, what you call? Come on, send your contributions!!!

PS - My mouth AND my feet are little. To see the rest you gotta pay me. Have a nice Monday.
[Edited by Jair]
November 8th, 2004 06:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Slow news day?
November 8th, 2004 06:49 AM
Jumacfly amazing thread!!!
November 8th, 2004 07:23 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Jair wrote:
By the way, down here in South of Brazil, there are several synonymous, in slang language, to name dick: ....Mr happy...

So, the song could also be paraphrased like this:

"I need a love for Mr. Happy
I need a love for Mr. Happy
Baby, baby won't you keep him happy..."

JESUUUS! First the Weekend Attack of the Newbie Groupies and now this... How bad does this board need a tour and new material?!

Patience people, patience!
November 8th, 2004 07:30 AM
Monkey Woman Uh... Weird thread. Fotini, you've got me wondering about "Happy" too!
November 8th, 2004 08:01 AM
M.O.W.A.T. It has to be said again:

"We need a fucking tour!!!"
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
November 8th, 2004 08:17 AM
Ronnie B. Wood BIG DICK = MICK
November 8th, 2004 10:45 AM
F505 Once again: this board is completely milked out!
November 8th, 2004 10:59 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Jair wrote:
Hi,

I heard once men with small foot has also small dick, which is Mick Jagger case.

But then, I read somewhere men with large mouth has a big dick.

Now I'm wondering where Jagger fits: he's got a short penis or a large vagina?

By the way, down here in South of Brazil, there are several synonymous, in slang language, to name dick: the most popular is pau, but there're also caralho, piu-piu, pissa, cacete, Mr happy (exact like this, in English), bilau, peru, vara, braulio, freddy, pepino...hey, in your language, what you call? Come on, send your contributions!!!

PS - My mouth AND my feet are little. To see the rest you gotta pay me. Have a nice Monday.
[Edited by Jair]

are you related to gorda by chance?

November 8th, 2004 10:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
F505 wrote:
Once again: this board is completely milked out!

very unfortunate choice of words, considering the subject matter of the thread Yuck
November 8th, 2004 11:12 AM
J.J.Flash Oh come on Jair..... gimme a break amigo. I always had you as a great reliable source of knowledge (regarding Rolling fuckin' Stones) and I still believe the same thing. Probably you are one of the guys here who knows more than anybody everything concerning our heroes, I bet you know and own everything - countless bootlegs, videos, books, notes, pictures, everything.

But the cock thing.....hehehehhee, I would rather believe that's part of your smart and sharp sense of humour.

P.S.: We should trade something little buddy. Looking forward to get stoned and drunk with you on the next tour (which by the way will take place first in Philly).

Best regards
November 8th, 2004 12:18 PM
Jair
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

are you related to gorda by chance?

Who's Gorda?
November 8th, 2004 12:25 PM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
(...)
But the cock thing.....hehehehhee, I would rather believe that's part of your smart and sharp sense of humour.

Course I'm kidding, but I'm still waiting for your contributions ...

----------------------------------------------------
"New kids on my cock"
----------------------------------------------------
November 8th, 2004 01:30 PM
kath yup, a tour is certainly what we need...milking mick's dick is not my idea of a good time.....
November 8th, 2004 01:33 PM
F505
quote:
kath wrote:
yup, a tour is certainly what we need...milking mick's dick is not my idea of a good time.....

There are plenty of women on this board who disagree with you!
November 8th, 2004 01:33 PM
gypsy Right now, I'd settle for a freakin' Jew list.
November 8th, 2004 01:54 PM
Monkey Woman Whew! Monday madness... There's no place like home
November 8th, 2004 06:10 PM
Gimme Shelter What the...........................?
November 8th, 2004 06:19 PM
kath "a jew list"

gyps...you totally crack me up!! you really ARE bored, aren't you dear???
November 8th, 2004 07:42 PM
iluvmickjagger07 when i read the title of this thread, i instantly assumed it was gordas. anyways he wears really tight pants so yall should be able to tell.
November 8th, 2004 07:44 PM
iluvmickjagger07 its perfect size just like every other part of him is
November 8th, 2004 07:48 PM
gypsy Yes, kath! I really am bored. I haven't felt well all weekend and today. I've been taking my prescriptions and relaxing...the weather change is so bad for my jaw...and it has just been killing me. It's hard for me to stay inside...I have always been really athletic and outdoorsy. So this sucks.
I got two books in today, so I've been scanning pix for the Anita site, which is boring, yet keeps me busy.
November 8th, 2004 08:52 PM
Soldatti This thread is ridiculous...
November 9th, 2004 08:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
November 10th, 2004 06:21 AM
luxury1 Damn, just spammers. And I thought someone had some inside information........
November 10th, 2004 03:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
WildBillGrover wrote:

If "Fuck Gazza's God damn censorship" is spam, then so be it!

Don't take it so seriously. I think she was actually talking about Mick's penis size not censorship.
November 10th, 2004 03:11 PM
jb Amen TTM---------------------->
November 10th, 2004 03:17 PM
parmeda Uh oh, I think WildBill is a tad upset for having his photos yanked outta this thread?

Dude...I saw them.
There's a time and place for that shit.
...and, IMO, it ain't here.
November 10th, 2004 03:21 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Uh oh, I think WildBill is a tad upset for having his photos yanked outta this thread?

Dude...I saw them.
There's a time and place for that shit.
...and, IMO, it ain't here.

Hi Pam!!!
November 10th, 2004 03:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh. I missed it I guess.

Page: 1 2 3