ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Fernando
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Music And Marijuana Are Necessities Of Life Return to archive
November 19th, 2005 05:53 AM
RedLight If you're driving home in rush hour traffic, and what should take 25 minutes takes 1 hour... then you need a quiet car with an automatic transmission, a good stereo, some cd's, and some good marijuana... maybe from British Colunmbia. I had none of these things today (except for the stereo and cds), and my commute home was an angry, living hell.

I sincerely wish you people would just die or get the fuck out of my city. TIA.

November 19th, 2005 09:05 AM
Jair
quote:
RedLight wrote:
If you're driving home in rush hour traffic, and what should take 25 minutes takes 1 hour... then you need a quiet car with an automatic transmission, a good stereo, some cd's, and some good marijuana... maybe from British Colunmbia. I had none of these things today (except for the stereo and cds), and my commute home was an angry, living hell.

Man, i'm scary now. Thank god I live in Brasil, working just a few blocks of my home and have ALOT of marijuana in my refrigerator...Should I mail you some kilos?

November 19th, 2005 09:57 AM
Martha Smoke from the peace pipe immediately!

I understand!

xxoo,
Martha
November 19th, 2005 11:17 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
RedLight wrote:
If you're driving home in rush hour traffic, and what should take 25 minutes takes 1 hour... then you need a quiet car with an automatic transmission, a good stereo, some cd's, and some good marijuana... maybe from British Colunmbia. I had none of these things today (except for the stereo and cds), and my commute home was an angry, living hell.

I agree. Unless they are bringing in more marijuana, they should get the fuck out.
November 19th, 2005 11:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Music And Marijuana Are Necessities Of Life

I remember when I was 15 or 16 I had one of those days with problems with a girlfriend (broke with), my parents, school, etc it was a bad day and I thought to my self "Well, at least I have my weed and my music"
November 19th, 2005 04:50 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Music And Marijuana Are Necessities Of Life

I remember when I was 15 or 16 I had one of those days with problems with a girlfriend (broke with), my parents, school, etc it was a bad day and I thought to my self "Well, at least I have my weed and my music"

Voo, speaking of bad days and weed/music to help ya' through...my Dad died unexpectedly on November 1st of a heart attack and I have been leaning very heavily on both medicines each day. Both help keep me calm and able to grieve a little bit more easily. The sadness is easier to bear and the medicines help me feel at peace throughout the emotional ups and downs that losing a parent inevitably brings up.

And I can keep some semblance of an appetite, which otherwise would evaporate completely. Both meds help with my anxiety and help me focus. My mind races without some sort of intervention even on my good days.

Long live great music and good weed........and the RO message board!

xxxoooo,
MM

"Bury me out on the prairie,
where the buffalo used to roam
You won't have to shed a tear for me,
'cause there I won't be far from home." Neil Young
November 19th, 2005 05:18 PM
Lazy Bones ...tell me about it!

What is generally an hour drive, took me 3 1/2 hours last night to drive into Toronto to see Lenny Kravitz and Aerosmith.

Ho-ly-fuck! Missed half of Lenny...

November 20th, 2005 06:47 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
...tell me about it!

What is generally an hour drive, took me 3 1/2 hours last night to drive into Toronto to see Lenny Kravitz and Aerosmith.

Ho-ly-fuck! Missed half of Lenny...

I know this problem.......
November 20th, 2005 02:02 PM
Taptrick
But if your brain becomes used to you constantly changing your mood state whenever you experience a negative emotion it becomes increasingly difficult to deal with any negative emotion without changing the chemical composition within your body. Our bodies have ryhtyms and strive for homeostasis for a reason.

[Edited by Taptrick]
November 20th, 2005 02:17 PM
RedLight maybe so, but I still wouldn't object to a puff or two of ganja while I'm sitting in a traffic jam.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)