ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well alright! Return to archive
11-16-03 02:16 PM
StonesChick Thanks for the article. This is great news! I guess Charlie changed his mind? (he seemed like he already had on the Today show interview, btw)
11-16-03 02:18 PM
StonesChick I meant to add this on the new tour thread. sorry.
11-16-03 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
StonesChick wrote:
I guess Charlie changed his mind?

LOL, Charlie does as he's told.
11-16-03 02:49 PM
StonesChick LOL, Charlie does as he's told.

I guess he does! But, I thought that's why the Stones weren't continuing into 2004, because Charlie didn't want to.
11-16-03 02:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
StonesChick wrote:
I guess he does! But, I thought that's why the Stones weren't continuing into 2004, because Charlie didn't want to.

Well, he does need to be fed and watered once in awhile.

(Besides his wife may need him home for a few days. LOL. All kidding aside Charlie is a trouper...it's in the blood.)

11-16-03 03:17 PM
StonesChick I know, I'm kidding too, but Charlie is a trooper with a capital T. I just love these guys! They all have it in their blood, just like we do, and it's a great feeling! Now that I'm thinking about this, it's a shame I don't weigh enough to give blood, I could pass some along. lol