ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: dia dhuit JAYMZE ....welcome to the board! Return to archive
11-14-03 08:44 PM
YabbaDabbaDoo Conas ta tu,me ol' mucker??
Well,i guess we must all welcome you the board then,so as you don't feel left out and seek refuge with yuor KISS albums,especially the much maligned discofied "Unmasked". Or the avant -garde spoutings of celestial beings,monks choirs,and some truly oddball lyrics that make up the life affirming (not to Herr Ace Frehley though)"Muzak from the elder".
So,welcome to chez stones, where Jagger's a Sir,Keef's the Lord(almighty..as some claim),Ronnie's done his mini-tour of rehabs,and Charles robert Watts in still bashing those seven shades out of 'is drumkit.
Long may then reing!
11-16-03 11:39 AM
jaymze go raibh maith agat a gearoid. ta an site anseo go halainn, go haraitha na CDs saol. is maith liom na buachailli STONES. Ach hannamondeal, na be ag caint o "unmasked" o KISS. ni maith liom an CD seo!! ta se roimh pop. ach ta an "Elder" go deas though freisin!

slan leat a chara, feicim tusa i baile atha cliath, cupla deoch i temple bar agus ceol go breath san point depot le fleetwood Mac!!

IS this the first gaelic irish post on this message board then???????
11-16-03 11:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jaymze wrote:

IS this the first gaelic irish post on this message board then???????

First one I've seen but that doesn't mean much. My gealic irish though in nil...zero. Whaddidyasay?