ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEW Keith Richards Book..any opinions? Return to archive
11-14-03 08:32 PM
YabbaDabbaDoo Has anyone else purcharsed Chris Sanderford's Keith book this week? Sandford also of course wrote the "primitev cool" bio on Mick nigh on 10 year go.
I think the book is rwell woht getting,not as god or detailed as Victor Bockris's meisterwerk on this subject(yes,I am a huge fan of the bockris bio.Nonetheless,it goe up to 2003,and has some nice anecdotal bits that more than pass the time to vetera stones bibliophiles.
Any opinions?
11-14-03 10:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, I got an opinion.

Fred Flintstone was a twat.

And now I gotta put ANOTHER damn book on my Xmas list.

I hate reading. Too many fuckin' words.
11-15-03 10:57 AM
SHINE A LIGHT i think the better one is "before they make me run",at least i hope so because i've ordered it!!!!!!!!!
11-15-03 11:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I haven't read any of the new Keith bios. I suppose they're pretty much the same. What I'd really like to see in a book would be #1 a good critical analysis of Stones lyrics and the book by Anita Pallenberg, if she'd ever write it.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]