ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hello hello... Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-13-03 04:12 PM
StrangeSkies Hi everyone. I'm new here, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jessica, I'm twenty years old, and I don't know as much as you all do about the Stones (yet). But that's why I'm here, so I hope you can all be patient with me. I'll try not to let my stupidity show too much, or ask really dumb obvious questions. Anyhow, thanks for noticing me
11-13-03 04:23 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome Jessica
11-13-03 04:24 PM
jb
11-13-03 04:25 PM
marko Welcome to the bastard land lOL.Here youŽll get all the info
u possibly need.
11-13-03 04:25 PM
scratched Hello there. I'm new too.
11-13-03 04:30 PM
LadyJane Welcome Jessica!!

Always glad to see a new RO lady on Board. We are quite outnumbered here!!

LJ.
11-13-03 07:32 PM
SHINE A LIGHT welcome from me too.
11-13-03 07:38 PM
Lazy Bones Nice to have you on board, Jessica.
11-13-03 07:48 PM
StrangeSkies Aww, thank you. You guys are so nice.
11-13-03 09:05 PM
New Barbarian Hi, I'm quite new here too. Always nice to see that someone younger than me get the Stones...
11-13-03 09:39 PM
Child of the Moon 'Ello, dahling. 'Ow ah you?

It's always cool to see someone in my own age group digging the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World. Welcome to the breakfast show.
11-13-03 09:52 PM
StrangeSkies Quite well, luv. I'm in your age group? How old are you then, if you don't mind my asking?
11-13-03 09:57 PM
New Barbarian
quote:
StrangeSkies wrote:
Quite well, luv. I'm in your age group? How old are you then, if you don't mind my asking?

I don't mind... I'm 24 "and so much more", as Neil Young sang. And it's great that there's some people that have seen Stones in the 60's and 70's too.
11-13-03 10:00 PM
New Barbarian Oh, that wasn't directed to me but that didn't do any serious damage anyway, I hope...
11-13-03 10:02 PM
StrangeSkies That's perfectly fine, actually. I would've wanted to know eventually, I'm sure.
11-14-03 06:15 AM
magicwoman and i am 20 to so a youngster
11-14-03 07:42 AM
Jumacfly welcome aboard !!!
11-14-03 09:48 AM
Scot Rocks Hey, welcome, there are quite a lot of us around the age of 20 here.

cheers

Mark
11-14-03 10:00 AM
Jumacfly Call us the RO KIDS!!!!
11-14-03 10:17 AM
scratched I'm 23 and a bit.
11-14-03 10:18 AM
nankerphelge Welcome to the cyber-asylum for all you Newbies!
It is great to have y'all here!

<-----------You should select an avatar.
You will get points for creativity.

We don't have a handbook or anything but we do encourage binge drinking and some of us kinda dig sheep. If you don't have any sheep handy, you can always get some Inflatable Party Sheep!! Ain't nothin' like the real thing, but hey...any port in a storm, you know what I mean?

Do not be alarmed by the Joey -- he doesn't bite unless you want him to! And to be perfectly honest, he can't do too much damage wearing those silly red wax lips he loves so much!
11-14-03 10:23 AM
Joey " Do not be alarmed by the Joey -- he doesn't bite unless you want him to! And to be perfectly honest, he can't do too much damage wearing those silly red wax lips he loves so much! "

Nanky ....................................

I would like to AND

You are much loved by the Jacky !

" Sheep are cute Ronnie ..................some are quite beautiful and so very demure . Toss in their inner self confidence and air of aristocracy and DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Spanky !
11-14-03 10:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Jessica, welcome to the nuthouse! This is a sane group that turns insane 25 hours per day

Feel free to send a picture of yourself for the "Show us your faces people" thread
11-14-03 10:38 AM
Jumacfly Scrached I love your avatar, what is it exactly??
11-14-03 10:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man Welcome to the board Jessica!

Im 20 too!

Alex

11-14-03 10:51 AM
scratched
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Scrached I love your avatar, what is it exactly??

Why thanks! Its a lady's 'chest' with the libra star sign (my sign) painted or tatooed on (not sure which). I thought it summed my 'interests' up quite well!

I was dissappointed to learn that it isn't you in your avatar!
[Edited by scratched]
11-14-03 11:53 AM
Jumacfly ok ok!! that s a nice one...tatoo you as they used to say!!

You know everybody is disappointed by my avatar cuz they thouht I was black , smoking big joint..In reality, i m a little white ass (watch the "show us" thread) but...I M SMOKING BIG JOINTS TO!!!!
you make me think next one is in nearly 1 hour...

cheers!!!
11-15-03 05:45 PM
J.J.Flash Welcome Jessica. Hey, beatiful name! Where are you from?
11-15-03 10:10 PM
StrangeSkies I'm from the Midwest. Thanks for the welcome.
11-15-03 10:47 PM
Scot Rocks Ur welcome, so what is ur favourite Stones song, album?

Page: 1 2