ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help 4 FLICKS Return to archive
11-12-03 06:45 PM
Shockspeeder Help! Can someone please give me directions on how to play THE ROLLING STONES FOUR FLICKS DVD on my DVD player? I got it open last night and have been struggling since...
11-12-03 07:40 PM
SHINE A LIGHT I CAN ONLY SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE....I TRIED TO GET THE DVDS GOING AND ...I THINK....THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE STONES' DVD SET IS FAR MORE ADVANCED THAN WE'RE ALL USED TO PLAYING.

I'M JUST GONNA KEEP ON MESSING AROUND UNTIL I GET IT GOING.....CORRECTLY.

I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED. OK???
11-12-03 07:46 PM
glencar I had no problem. Perhaps you need a new DVD player.
11-13-03 10:38 PM
Shockspeeder Nope, I've tried everything including taking my DVD player to a special cleaner and I get nothing. I'm going to buy a few more copies first thing Thursday and I will report back to all you.
11-15-03 10:52 AM
SHINE A LIGHT I CAN GET THEM GOING, NO PROBLEM. I JUST CANNOT FIND THE HIDDEN CODES TO TAKE ME TO THE ADDED STUFF.
CAN ANYONE HELP,PLEASE.
11-15-03 11:00 AM
Nellcote Christ, I guess I'm lucky. All I have is PS2, Four Flicks plays fine on it.
11-15-03 12:49 PM
Miss U. Added stuff? Well, if you're referring to the "EXTRAS", I saw some extras while watching the DVD on the computer.

FANTASTIC!!! I loved the first disc. Bootlegs, SELECT A STONE for Monkey Man, and WESTERN GRIP & WELL WELL are groovy instrumentals.

I was hoping the Toronto segment would show more from rehearsals & the club gig, but it was mostly the Sars show.

Lovin it so far.....
[Edited by Miss U.]
11-15-03 02:35 PM
SHINE A LIGHT YOU FIND THESE EXTRAS BY DOING THIS ON DISC ONE......WHEN YOU SEE THE FBI WARNING, CLICK ON IT.
THEN YOU WILL GET THE EXTRAS, THE BOOTLEGS AND THE SELECT-A -STONE.
ENJOY!!!!!
11-15-03 04:20 PM
mikecooper my toshiba 3809 is about 6 years old and has had no problems with the news stones dvd's. The audio is no where near as good as it is for zeppelins new dvd and that is a suprise.