ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Early Thoughts on FF Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-14-03 11:30 AM
Joey

I like it when you opine Josh !!!!!!!

I really LIKE IT !!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !
11-14-03 11:32 AM
jb Joey, Senator Mary Landau(sic) from Louisianna gave one of the most impassioned speeched I have ever seen....she put that prick Orin Hatch in his place...god it was great....same for Teddy...fucking brillaint.
11-14-03 11:41 AM
Joey " Joey, Senator Mary Landau(sic) from Louisianna gave one of the most impassioned speeched I have ever seen....she put that prick Orin Hatch in his place...god it was great....same for Teddy...fucking brillaint. "

Josh ..............screw THAT !!!! Look :

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=71&zone=diary

Jacky !

11-14-03 11:41 AM
Nellcote JB, the only thing brilliant about Teddy is his ability to bring closure to family tragedies. Otherwise, he needs a better tailor, should find Jenny Craig, send a check to the Kopechne family, ride out to the sunset in Hyannisport soon and spare us all of the needless pablum. A talk show here in Beantown has a contest whenever a Kennedy family member makes a speech, where the correct caller wins a prize when you can count the number of times a Kennedy uses the expression "Ahh" in a speech. This has given Senator Driving Instructor an additional nickname, "The Wizard of Ahh's" A true legend in his own mind.
11-14-03 11:46 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, Senator Mary Landau(sic) from Louisianna gave one of the most impassioned speeched I have ever seen....she put that prick Orin Hatch in his place...god it was great....same for Teddy...fucking brillaint.

Did she finally explain why she sends her kids to private schools in DC but refuses inner city kids that chance?

Did you know more people have died in Ted Kennedys car than all the nuclear plants in the US?

YES!

STONES!

BOURBON!

DALLAS REUNION TODAY!

11-14-03 07:02 PM
littleredrooster Jumacfly!
It was 'Faraway Eyes' at United Center #1 at Chicago in Sept, 2002 Licks Tour!

Not done very often!
11-14-03 09:52 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Jumacfly!
It was 'Faraway Eyes' at United Center #1 at Chicago in Sept, 2002 Licks Tour!

Not done very often!

Yeah! I have that booted! Damn, it's a treat when Ronnie wrangles that slide.

I'm going to watch Olympia tonight. Detailed review to follow. Take everything with a Ronnified grain of salt, Taylorites, but I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside, that this's gonna be quite excellent.

-tSYX --- Wah wah...
Page: 1 2 3