ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New tree : "A Bump In The Road" - Stockholm 18,20 and 22 July 2003 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-22-03 12:20 PM
Gazza if YOU put your address on YOUR package, then it doesnt slow down YOUR discs at all - just those of the guy who hasnt sent Marko his own details
10-22-03 01:05 PM
marko Hampus,I send YOUR cd´s YESTERDAY.I got the address!problem
is solved,will send them tomorrow,then ALL cdrs to sweden
has been sent!
10-22-03 02:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Part 3 by Gazza

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
10-22-03 04:55 PM
hmps "if YOU put your address on YOUR package, then it doesnt slow down YOUR discs at all - just those of the guy who hasnt sent Marko his own details"

I'm sorry for my temper or so forth. but you see (if my memory hasn't failed) marko told me he would be sending all the discs at the same time. that's why.
^^

"Hampus,I send YOUR cd´s YESTERDAY."

sounds excellent - even more excited (if possible)

and last but not least. gazza - nice work with the artwork mate.

(is disc 1 front on its way?) :P

thanks for this tree

10-22-03 08:39 PM
Gazza >and last but not least. gazza - nice work with the artwork mate.

(is disc 1 front on its way?) :P

thanks for this tree

youre welcome - and yes, Ive re-sent it to Gerardo so it should be uploaded very soon! thanks
10-22-03 10:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's the missing file, again by Gazza

10-24-03 08:21 AM
charlotte I have not heard from my branch? Any problems?
10-24-03 05:04 PM
Gazza have you mailed him yet about a trade, Charlotte? Its not clear from your post whether youre waiting on him initiating contact with you or whether youre waiting on a reply from an e-mail youve sent..

if youre a leaf, youre supposed to initiate contact with the person above you on the tree structure.

Its probable he hasnt got his discs yet anyway. They were only sent out to the US seed a week or so ago so it takes a while to filter down to the branches and then the leaves.
10-24-03 07:07 PM
charlotte Hi, yes I have, the minute I was sent the email from you.I offered blank cd-r's. I have also emailed other leafs to check and see but have not heard anything.Hopefully soon. thanks!
10-28-03 01:46 PM
Gimme Today the cd's arrived. I put them straight in to the player (not all offcourse 1 at the time). The sound is great. Thanks to everybody who makes this happen.

Rob
11-02-03 06:44 AM
magicbob Another cover from Stockholm Stadium:
Front:

Back:
They've been out for awhile, before "A Bump In The Road".
M.B.
[Edited by magicbob]
11-02-03 10:33 PM
mac_daddy is this the same source as the Swedish tree @ Shidoobee?
11-03-03 04:59 PM
Gazza Ours? I've no idea. Possibly. I'm not aware of what shows are being treed elsewhere. As I get most shows by way of regular trades, the only Stones trees I take part in would be those I'm organising.
11-04-03 05:36 PM
Hannalee Not wishing to appear stupid, but how do I make the artwork the right size for the CD cases? (assuming that's the idea)
11-04-03 06:03 PM
glencar Good question. I myself have no idea.
11-04-03 06:08 PM
Gazza depends on the software you have. I copy mine to paint shop pro or adobe acrobat and re-size it

Front covers should be approx. 12.3 cm (width) x 12 cm (height) (if its one of those gatefold front covers it will be around 24.5 cm wide by 12 cm high

Back covers should be around 15.2 cm wide by 12 cm in height
11-05-03 09:24 AM
Hannalee Thanks, Gazza. I've got both those, so I'll give it a go when I get home.
11-07-03 04:04 AM
partner in crime got discs, excellent job, GUYS !!!
thanks you very much
ciao
marco

11-07-03 06:43 PM
CousinCocaine
Yeah, thanx a lot!

I really like Stockholm Circus. Nice recording and one of the best club shows imho !

Is it the same source as the new CC bootleg ?!

cu
CC
11-08-03 02:27 PM
Gazza I dont know as I havent heard the CC version yet although I'm waiting on it in a trade. But the copy we got has been in circulation for several weeks. I can't imagine that the CC version would be much better to be honest
11-11-03 04:19 PM
charlotte Have not heard a word from my Branch.
11-11-03 10:10 PM
Gazza thanks charlotte - I'll contact him for you
11-12-03 08:38 AM
scope Charlotte, I copied you and Gazza on an email. I never saw an email from you and missed your post above. I'll get these out to you ASAP.
11-12-03 06:02 PM
charlotte Thanks!!
11-18-03 06:54 AM
Jumacfly got my discs yesterday....great job Marko, thanks one more to Monkey Woman too!!!
Specially love the stadium show and a killer Rocks off version !! Cirkus is nice too....

Cheers, i love this board!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3