ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones 11 CD Collection Return to archive
11-16-02 02:55 PM
JackFlash Don't settle for only Forty Licks when you can have so much more!!
I am selling my entire Rolling Stones CD Collection (11 CDs). Included are the following Titles:

The London Years: Singles Collection Box Set (3 cds) with 67 page full color booklet*
Sticky Fingers
Exile on Main Street
Beggars Banquet
Goats Head Soup
Some Girls
Let it Bleed
Emotional Rescue
Itchy Fingers**

All CD's are in great condition and play perfectly on my $30 cd player.

Click here for a picture and on how to buy: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=922611369

*the cardboard box for the box set set has 2 seperated corners. The booklet for the box set has a tiny rip (about 1/4 an inch) and a crease on the back cover. Almost invisible.

**Collected together on this CD are studio-outtakes from "Let It Bleed"/"Sticky Fingers"-LP-sessions 1969/70. Also included here are different versions of the same song. This enables you, the listner, to become an "ear-witness" to the stones' "work in progress". The CD-cover is taken from the Spanish edition of the "Sticky Fingers"-LP in 1971. According to legend the Rolling Stones owed their record company, DECCA, one of more song in order to fulfill their contract. Not willing to give away anything really god they recorded "Cocksucker Blues" in May of 1970 at Olympic studios, London. The infamous "Cocksucker Blues", also knows as "Schoolboy Blues" is presented on this cd in 2 versions. First the full electric take with the band. Then the same song played and sung as a howling, lonesome blues with just the Glimmer Twins on acoustic guitar and vocal. over 70 minutes of music on this CD.
11-16-02 03:50 PM
Hand O Fate Go fuck yourself pal
11-17-02 01:40 PM
riffhard64 go to a fucking flea market Jack!
11-17-02 01:49 PM
Moonisup I think he is on booze
11-17-02 02:35 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I think he is on booze

He sure is and needs to sel his pathetic collection to buy more...
11-17-02 06:40 PM
MrJimmy what a fuck bag. All the cds and hes only getting forty five bucks. ha,