ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Arguments???? Return to archive
11-16-02 09:18 AM
gypsymofo60 I'm sitting here listening to old blues tracks. Muddy, Wolf, Johnson, and I got ta tinkin' dya tink The Mick, Keefer, An'Bri' used to get inta disagreements about what these guys were actually saying? I know as a band we did growing up, maybe that's the key....they sussed it, and we couldn't. We were both like 18/19 so they win! Oooh! that stings! know what I mean?
11-16-02 12:09 PM
sasca I haven�t a clue.
11-16-02 01:25 PM
VoodooTattoo Yeah, you sound like a drunken child who was just given cocaine.
11-16-02 01:34 PM
Nasty Habits At the end of Stanley Booth's True Adventures of the Rolling Stones there is a tense and desperate argument over the lyrics to a blues song. But Brian is dead by then, so who knows if he could have solved it or not.

Lord knows Mick gets the words wrong to a lot of them old songs anyway. You ever hear how badly he botches some of the locales in Route 66?

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
11-18-02 02:22 AM
gypsymofo60 That's pretty much my point. I think he didn't have a clue when they recorded that so he just sort of mumbled, which he admits to in around about way anyway.
11-18-02 02:25 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
VoodooTattoo wrote:
Yeah, you sound like a drunken child who was just given cocaine.

Gee! Sorry Voods, I was trying to do two things at once and couldn't be bothered redoing it when I saw it. Still you can fuck off for all I care.