ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: heavIESt hitter even as a lad! Return to archive
11-16-02 03:54 AM
~AzQb

...just makin sure the new avatar is !

~!RoTfL,SpJrLsS
11-16-02 04:12 AM
beer Great avatar ~AzQb. He's just waitin for his mum to buy him a guitar so he can give us all the riff.
11-16-02 04:16 AM
~AzQb

beer!

The "real" Keith ; )

~
11-16-02 04:17 AM
beer Indeed!
11-16-02 04:25 AM
beer By the way, what happened to everyone? I know it's late but I was expecting lots of funny drunken posting by quite a few R O members tonight, it being Friday and all. Where's the C10? SS, Maxy, SDH ??
11-16-02 04:40 AM
~AzQb

...odd thing, really. We had a SpankinStonesianSlumberParTay~ scheduled for just around midnight...

Then as time wore on, seems people either got too drunk/[assed out, or just got bored of the Board. Keno finally got Gasx3 up &running but that don't really explain it...no one's been really hitting the keys over there, either!

Lord. First Keno's goes down with some of the only things with real clarity i've ever tapped...and now our little gig is unattended by the others! and Steelie didn't even achnowledge my ever-livin- affection!

With a heavy heart,
~zQ

~
11-16-02 04:57 AM
beer Awwww... truly a sad night for Rocks Off. too many regulars Missing In Action! Oh well, they'll all awake to a nice bright, loud hangover. Sunglasses for Saturday?
11-16-02 05:11 AM
~AzQb

...you know what i say, beer?

Fuck 'em.

Their loss!

What country are you? EastCoast America here, if you didn't already know * )

~
11-16-02 05:33 AM
beer i'm on the west coast, washington state. saw 'em in tacoma.

Well, have a good night AzQb, and everyone else.

"Pride and joy and dirty dreams and still surviving on the street
and look at me - i'm in tatters, yeah
I've been battered, what does it matter
Does it matter, uh-huh
Does it matter, uh-huh, I'm shattered"

That about sums it up! Later.........
[Edited by beer]
11-16-02 05:48 AM
~AzQb

...and from File...

"goodnight~"
"Sleep Tight~!"

~
11-16-02 08:54 AM
gypsymofo60 I know I'm a bit behind the times lads, but I've got a photo like that from my own English school days cicra '68/69. English school photos were /are the dogs bollocks eh?
11-16-02 09:24 AM
stonedinaustralia ~A

yes he was

i liked your old avatar...it portrayed real grace under pressure..."my house has just burned down but no reason to get excited" - i will miss it!! - it suited you

still, the new one is a nice shot

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
11-16-02 09:43 AM
Maxlugar Sorry guys.

I wasn't at my best in the buzz craft category last night.

Seems Maxy was just POURING the stuff in with a funnel.

I'd guess I was passed out on the couch down at the Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy somewhere around 10:00PM.

Head is a-hurtin'!

MAXY!! (ouch, not so loud Maxy)
11-16-02 12:25 PM
~AzQb

MaxyPup!

You missed a RighteousBrainInTheJarJangle.

For Shame.

{now into your crate you go! til yer Pupness is Casa broken!)

For SHamE, bad PuppY

~
11-16-02 12:28 PM
~AzQb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
~A

yes he was

i liked your old avatar...it portrayed real grace under pressure..."my house has just burned down but no reason to get excited" - i will miss it!! - it suited you

still, the new one is a nice shot
[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

AussieStonEd!

...yes, while avatar #1 portrayed that Richardsian grace under pressure, Avatar #2 portrays TRueSoul innocence untouched~! Long live TheRiff!

TheEpitomeManchild!

~!

11-16-02 12:31 PM
Moonisup I like his ears
11-16-02 12:33 PM
~AzQb

rik!YerShoeness!

...yes, my son. You Get It.

~
11-16-02 12:41 PM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

rik!YerShoeness!

...yes, my son. You Get It.

~

thank you thank you!!

it's a cute picture!!

The wooden shoe, Rik
11-16-02 12:44 PM
*ginda When I saw the HEAVIEST Hitter title I thought you were talking about sirmoonie. Until I saw the pictures. Of all the ears on all the little boys in all the world...these can belong to only one.
11-16-02 02:47 PM
FPM C10 I love the Mick interview that starts "25 x 5" that describes Keith's ears as "like a cab coming down the street with both doors open" (at least that's how I remember it)and says Keith wanted to be Roy Rogers when he grew up.

Instead he ended up being Jesse James!
11-16-02 04:59 PM
~AzQb

FPM,10!@MH~!

Will or Jesse, he's still riding off into the sunset, ain't he * )

{You know...strummin round the fire... hunkering down in his cosy little sleeping bag...roasting Lil Weenies on sticks.(or over the coals LOL).. gazing at the stars every night on the road,that kind of thing!}

Yupper! Keith pretty much got his boyhood wish~!!

~LovinZJugheadGypsy!
11-16-02 06:04 PM
nankerphelge That tie looked wrong from the start -- you knew that was gettin' ditched in favor of a big ass scarf!
11-16-02 06:11 PM
~AzQb

yeah nanker

i think even after the set-up busts he wore fuckin AScOtS to his court dates!

EverafterTieDespiser,NeverMadeASchoolMamaHappy~!

Keith ; )

~
11-16-02 10:47 PM
BILL PERKS KEEF SINGS "ALWAYS TOOK CANDY FROM STRANGERS"....HOPE HE NEVER TOOK IT FROM A VICAR!
11-17-02 01:13 AM
FPM C10
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

{You know...strummin round the fire... hunkering down in his cosy little sleeping bag...roasting Lil Weenies on sticks.(or over the coals LOL).. gazing at the stars ...

WOW! That sounds EXACTLY like what I saw Joey and Maxy and some of the other fellows doing in 2000 Man's backyard...were they training to be cowboys?

At least I THINK those were Lil Weenies I saw.
11-17-02 01:48 AM
~AzQb

FpM,C10,MH@!

You know that Allman Bros. tune "Melissa"...?... next time it's overplayed by Clear Channel, listen, really listen to what Duane says about "the gypsy"...

~
11-17-02 10:42 AM
nankerphelge FPM -- glad you said it first -- I saw campfire and weenies and figured luxury would be all over it!
11-17-02 10:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot I don't remember buying hot dogs at the butcher shop....just big thick hunks of grade A cow meat.

If there were lil' weenies at that campfire...well then, it wasn't mine. My weenie is enormous....and it hates fire.
11-17-02 12:00 PM
nankerphelge Yeah -- mine too! Not sure about the fire part tho -- I'll report back later...